PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Who was shamed the most in defeat this weekend?

badger
9/9/2013, 04:12 PM
Or, just vote for which team you hate more because they were both shamed.

3 days of anonymous voting

BoulderSooner79
9/9/2013, 04:24 PM
That one is easy - just compare the fan boards meltdowns. The typical excess-testosterone horn fan is totally humiliated by giving up a school record rushing yardage total. When we stomped their butts last season, horn fans seemed more disturbed by that manly run by Millard then the final score. He-man feelings are sooo fragile.

At least USC was in a defensive dog fight to the end.

cleller
9/9/2013, 04:34 PM
USC's performance was only bad on one side of the ball, and the defeat was not humiliating, but I still voted for them.

Mostly because Texas has been blundering around like this for years now. Their coach is Mack Brown, Texas fans were probably prepared. Its relatively new for USC, and happened at home.

En_Fuego
9/9/2013, 04:54 PM
Austin Azz Clowns hands down !

8timechamps
9/9/2013, 05:03 PM
Horns, by a large margin.

Not only were the Horns ranked much higher than the Trojans, we were inundated with the typical pre-season Texas hype. But, the icing on the cake was the pre-season whorn video featuring Mack saying "all the struggles we've been through, the growing pains, have all led up to this year".

Scott D
9/9/2013, 05:09 PM
I went with USC simply because it was at home and the crowd ended the game chanting "Fire Kiffin".

Texas is the same Texas we've seen for the past few years, and I'll buy into Provo not exactly being a "friendly" place to be an opponent.

sooner46
9/9/2013, 05:22 PM
Texas, they made the whole Big XII look bad. SOS. Personally they could lose ever game they play.

I told my brother I wanted Mack Brown standing on the side lines until he died. Then I came back and told then they can make Mummy of him and stand him on the side line …..Oh wait that is what he is now.

Two Slaps on hand

olevetonahill
9/9/2013, 05:29 PM
I wanted to vote for Both of em

Yall seen the SIGN?They have "Fire Lanes" there fer Fire trucks and such Well check it out :black_eyed:

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/2fc88ebea7f702bf3d58e4d29b98b45acf09c87e/c=233-0-592-270&r=490x368/local/-/media/USATODAY/promo/2013/09/09/1378759769000-BTvmc9vIgAA2hY-.jpg

BoulderSooner79
9/9/2013, 06:12 PM
Shameful to whom? My assumption is the respective fan bases. Horn fans don't like to see their team pushed around - they made BYU look like a bulldozer.

OUmillenium
9/9/2013, 06:19 PM
USC's performance was only bad on one side of the ball, and the defeat was not humiliating, but I still voted for them.

Mostly because Texas has been blundering around like this for years now. Their coach is Mack Brown, Texas fans were probably prepared. Its relatively new for USC, and happened at home.

Yeah, but USC is still trying to recover from NCAA sanctions. Texass is at full strength...or whatever full strength should be for them.

8timechamps
9/9/2013, 06:44 PM
Yeah, but USC is still trying to recover from NCAA sanctions. Texass is at full strength...or whatever full strength should be for them.

I didn't hear any hype about USC during the pre/off season. Anyone that paid attention last year knew that USC shouldn't have been ranked this year. It was a little surprising to see them lose to WSU, but not completely shocking.

Texas' loss, while not completely shocking, was worse. Not only were they ranked, they lost to BYU, the team last lost to Virginia in week 1. The same Virginia that got completely dominated by Oregon. Texas is in trouble.

BoulderSooner79
9/9/2013, 07:32 PM
Texas' loss, while not completely shocking, was worse. Not only were they ranked, they lost to BYU, the team last lost to Virginia in week 1. The same Virginia that got completely dominated by Oregon. Texas is in trouble.

Texas *was* in trouble. That was before they traded Diaz for Robinson.

I Am Right
9/9/2013, 07:43 PM
I wanted to vote for Both of em

Yall seen the SIGN?They have "Fire Lanes" there fer Fire trucks and such Well check it out :black_eyed:

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/2fc88ebea7f702bf3d58e4d29b98b45acf09c87e/c=233-0-592-270&r=490x368/local/-/media/USATODAY/promo/2013/09/09/1378759769000-BTvmc9vIgAA2hY-.jpg

Great Job, how do you do what you do?

SoCalBigRed
9/9/2013, 08:24 PM
Condoms.

Lot of talk around here, big heads still believe they rule college football.

texas now comes into the battle blemished.

ouduckhunter
9/9/2013, 08:56 PM
Whorns.

tycat947
9/9/2013, 09:01 PM
I said the whorns because Mack had claimed, they were back!!!

SOONER44EVER
9/9/2013, 09:48 PM
Texas. Usc loses to a crappy team at home every year.

MyT Oklahoma
9/9/2013, 10:41 PM
USC because they SUC.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/9/2013, 11:24 PM
Can I change my vote??? I said Usuc because they lost to Wazzu. I mean Wazzu, but then I forget...They have the Pirate as a coach and the Pirate can beat anyone on a given day with his offense. Wouldn't think it would be defense, but was... So A Pirate offense can spread you out and you lose once and a while...

So saxet loss is more shameful for the reasons already mentioned...The axle is bent and broke, the wheels are starting to fall off...If Yeller teef loses to big to us like the last 2 years, I wouldn't be surprised to see a mid-season firing...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/10/2013, 12:36 AM

Mostly because Texas has been blundering around like this for years now. Their coach is Mack Brown, Texas fans were probably prepared. Its relatively new for USC, and happened at home.big dropoff after Carroll left and Lane the Savior took over. Don't get me wrong. Lane's a good coach, maybe as good as Mack Brown, but like Mack, is experiencing some bad luck. Give him 5 more years, and if he doesn't pan out, then maybe get Gerry Faust.

SOONER44EVER
9/10/2013, 01:06 AM
Now that we've settled that someone needs to make a pole asking who was shamed the most in victory.

BoulderSooner79
9/10/2013, 01:42 AM
Now that we've settled that someone needs to make a pole asking who was shamed the most in victory.

aTm because they have JFF playing for them.

badger
9/10/2013, 08:02 AM

I'm already over my post quota for several lifetimes, so I'm limiting myself to one poll per week