PDA

View Full Version : o-line player..Tyrus?

Soonerjeepman
9/8/2013, 10:37 PM
Thompson?...got rolled up on..walked off on his own..any word?

Soonerfan88
9/8/2013, 11:13 PM
High ankle sprain, not sure if he'll be back for ND.

OU_Sooners75
9/8/2013, 11:37 PM
High ankle sprain, not sure if he'll be back for ND.

You should stop spewing inside information from another site onto this site.

BoulderSooner79
9/9/2013, 12:08 AM

Why?

OU_Sooners75
9/9/2013, 12:14 AM

Why?

Because it violates the other site rules.

SoonerKnight
9/9/2013, 12:24 AM
Who cares about the other site rules?

olevetonahill
9/9/2013, 12:26 AM

You a Cop?

SoonerKnight
9/9/2013, 12:27 AM
Ha!

OU_Sooners75
9/9/2013, 02:04 AM

You a Cop?

That's it!

Not a cop, but a member of the site he got the info.

The post where he got the info even asked to treat the info like we would with other inside info.

Which is not letting it out of the bag yet.

It would be a lot like you asking us to keep stuff on the hideout private. And you getting your panties in a bunch if we didn't.

OU_Sooners75
9/9/2013, 02:08 AM
Who cares about the other site rules?

Maybe those that own the other site and that work their asses off getting the information?

Idk...if you want to get that info, stop being a broke dick and pay for it.

stoopified
9/9/2013, 06:36 AM
The post wasn't cut and pasted or quoted,the other site was not even alluded to,so back off ya narc. :)

This ain't Manhatten Project secrets this is football.BTW Toby was talking about this at 6AM this morning.

stoopified
9/9/2013, 06:41 AM
This is also a secret,AK is not going to play this week.Can't tell ya where I got this, afraid the talk radio secret police will track me down and beat me with a rubber hose. :D

thecrimsoncrusader
9/9/2013, 07:25 AM
Maybe those that own the other site and that work their asses off getting the information?

Idk...if you want to get that info, stop being a broke dick and pay for it.

They don't work their asses off getting that information. They pick up a phone, dial their source, ask a question and get an answer.

BoulderSooner79
9/9/2013, 09:44 AM

OK, thanks.

olevetonahill
9/9/2013, 09:50 AM
That's it!

The post where he got the info even asked to treat the info like we would with other inside info.

It would be a lot like you asking us to keep stuff on the hideout private. And you getting your panties in a bunch if we didn't.

But since yer an Admin at the Hideout You can tell others what to do. I ask again, You a Cop for this other site? If not then let THEM handle it .

olevetonahill
9/9/2013, 09:52 AM
What is this "Other " site anyway. I may decide to join.

boomersooner28
9/9/2013, 09:54 AM
The intrawebs are so very queer sometimes.

cherokeebrewer
9/9/2013, 10:13 AM

Lol

Wishboned
9/9/2013, 10:20 AM

And they are always serious business.

OU_Sooners75
9/9/2013, 11:43 AM
The post wasn't cut and pasted or quoted,the other site was not even alluded to,so back off ya narc. :)

This ain't Manhatten Project secrets this is football.BTW Toby was talking about this at 6AM this morning.

Haven't said a damn thing to the other site. So not really a NARC....dick! Lol

OU_Sooners75
9/9/2013, 11:44 AM
That's it!

But since yer an Admin at the Hideout You can tell others what to do. I ask again, You a Cop for this other site? If not then let THEM handle it .

I'm not an admin. But I have helped with design and coding of the site in the past.

Tear Down This Wall
9/9/2013, 04:03 PM
Ridiculous. It's 2013. What did the site get, a 15 minute jump of the rest of the internet with the news?

People who pay for "inside" information on any sports team in this day and age are true suckers. Please PM me so that I can sell you a whole range of insurance-based investment products.

rock on sooner
9/9/2013, 04:07 PM
Thompson?...got rolled up on..walked off on his own..any word?

Stoops presser...supposed to practice today....

Soonerjeepman
9/9/2013, 04:21 PM
thanks rock...didn't see..at work...thought they might have said something sat after game...didn't see anything sunday either.

OU_Sooners75
9/9/2013, 04:26 PM
Ridiculous. It's 2013. What did the site get, a 15 minute jump of the rest of the internet with the news?

People who pay for "inside" information on any sports team in this day and age are true suckers. Please PM me so that I can sell you a whole range of insurance-based investment products.

And this is where you are wrong for the most part.

I don't pay a dime for any site. So I'm good. But there is a lot if valuable information on the sites that you won't get here without someone spreading it to you.

There is a lot of going ons that the media knows about but don't report as well.

8timechamps
9/9/2013, 06:47 PM
Insider sites are decent for recruiting info, but wrong more than they are right when it comes to the team.

If Tyrus is out until ND, that's news to Stoops...he said he'll be back at practice today. I guess we'll see, but if the "insider" is James Hale, I wouldn't put any stock into it.

Soonerfan88
9/9/2013, 07:33 PM
Dear Lowered, just logged back on and saw this. Whatever site you think I got that from, you are wrong. It certainly wasn't given to me as insider info, I got it from a current OU student. Maybe he got it from a website but if you look at the timeline, I posted this at 11:30 Sunday night so it had plenty of time to make it through campus grapevine. And if you don't pay a dime for any site, how do you know it was insider info and they specifically asked it be kept confidential?

Hopefully, both Thompson and Colvin are not badly hurt and are cleared for Tulsa.