PDA

View Full Version : Sam is looking great...

Therealsouthsider
9/8/2013, 03:52 PM
...looks like a new qb with the new personnel, like the Sam of old!

ss

Okie35
9/8/2013, 03:56 PM
Carson has about the same stat line though

swardboy
9/8/2013, 04:06 PM
If you're not watching, Sam hit Jared cook perfectly in stride for sure td when a defender reached from behind and stripped the ball. &^%#.

Sam hasn't thrown downfield much, just sides.

Okie35
9/8/2013, 04:15 PM
If you're not watching, Sam hit Jared cook perfectly in stride for sure td when a defender reached from behind and stripped the ball. &^%#.

Sam hasn't thrown downfield much, just sides.

The defender was Tyrann Mathieu (sp) ... aka Honey Badger :grumpy:

aurorasooner
9/8/2013, 04:36 PM

Sam hasn't thrown downfield much, just sides.That was such a beautiful throw. The replay backside view showed there wasn't hardly any room from the defender in front of his receiver and the pass was perfect. Too bad that his receiver fumbled it just sort of the ez.

Eielson
9/8/2013, 04:47 PM
The Rams finally got rid of all excuses for Sam. Seems it's working out fine so far.

badger
9/8/2013, 05:04 PM
Get nfl red zone for outta market games, or if you are a hyper channel changer like me. Seven bucks a month on uverse

It's allowing me to see Sam and packers simultaneously and it's awesome

Eielson
9/8/2013, 06:08 PM
The Rams finally got rid of all excuses for Sam. Seems it's working out fine so far.

The second half hasn't been nearly as promising, so I may have spoken too soon. I may have spoken too soon about speaking too soon, though.

Therealsouthsider
9/8/2013, 06:09 PM
...heck of a game, nip and tuck but the Rams 3rd down defense is killing me!

ss

Eielson
9/8/2013, 06:29 PM

Cook has made up for it, though. 7 catches for 141 yards and 2 touchdowns. Looks like Sam has a new best friend.

On a Rams, but non-Sam related note: Quinn is tearing it up on defense. 3 sacks and 2 FFs. I could definitely see the Rams leading the league in sacks again.

Therealsouthsider
9/8/2013, 06:39 PM
...good victory by the rams, monster fieldgoal to win it...Sam was throwing darts!

ss

fadada1
9/8/2013, 08:05 PM
The defender was Tyrann Mathieu (sp) ... aka Honey Badger :grumpy:

Holy @$&% is the SEC freaking good or what!:wink: