PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame sure lock for the NC game this year!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/8/2013, 01:43 PM
NOT!!!

good going, Meatchickens! Boomer Sooner to you guys!

fadada1
9/8/2013, 03:35 PM
-NBC- A 3 loss ND team is still, and always will be, better than any undefeated SEC team. Look for the domers to field two teams in next year's playoff.

9/17/2013, 04:32 PM
I'm pulling for meatchicken state to put another L on the domers. If they can do it, that should give our team some extra confidence.

stoopified
9/18/2013, 03:45 AM
I saw the thread title and thought to myself,this is proof that RUSH is in fact Regis.

swardboy
9/18/2013, 07:19 AM
So what does a win over ND do for the Sooners national notoriety now?

DrZaius
9/18/2013, 08:04 AM
I'm pulling for meatchicken state to put another L on the domers. If they can do it, that should give our team some extra confidence.

I am hoping that the domers beat the meatchickens. I think in the end, if all goes well, we need to have beaten ranked teams. I would rather us do it then
the domers be unranked when we come around.

badger
9/18/2013, 08:29 AM
Via shaggy dick drawer:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/thujone/Palooza11.jpg
Seriously, does Notre Dame give two Catholic ****s about what the BCS thinks of them?

They are without conference and without peer. Notre Dame national championships every year! Now let's all chug some Irish beer.

jkjsooner
9/18/2013, 08:34 AM
Why don't we wait until we play ND before talking smack?

badger
9/18/2013, 08:38 AM
Because we've beaten them so ofteOHGODTHISSERIESSUCKS! (http://www.collegefootball.bz/oklahoma/opponents/notre-dame)

9/18/2013, 08:54 AM
Does anyone really think that if we win out, we'll be in the NC game? I stand by my post #3 in this thread. Doesn't worry me so much how domer is ranked. I just want to beat their pompous a*ses.

badger
9/18/2013, 08:55 AM
Does anyone really think that if we win out, we'll be in the NC game? I stand by my post #3 in this thread. Doesn't worry me so much how domer is ranked. I just want to beat their pompous a*ses.

It's not one of those type of years where everyone wins out, it's one of those type of years where people speculate that a dozen teams will be undefeated by the end of the season, then we're left with 0-2 like always.

9/18/2013, 08:58 AM
So what does a win over ND do for the Sooners national notoriety now?If we can somehow beat them, we will celebrate like Centenary would if they beat the Bamers. Prolly wouldn't drop us any in the rankings.

Jason White's Third Knee
9/18/2013, 10:23 AM
I want all the teams that we play to end the season with one loss. I want the big OU stamped across their foreheads (as the result of a legal hit, of course). I want every team that OU plays to be the best team in the league until we crush them.

SoCalBigRed
9/18/2013, 03:11 PM
The LAST THING ANY Sooner should be, going up against Notre Dame, in South Bend... is "confident".

Belligerent and cocky?

Have fun with that.

I'm hoping we get lucky, for once in this series. Should have beat them last time, in South Bend.

Actually, yes. If OU wins out and wins out convincingly... then yeah, they'll be playing for the NC.

9/18/2013, 03:35 PM
If OU wins out and wins out convincingly... then yeah, they'll be playing for the NC.We will have to do it CONVINCINGLY, and prolly have no more than one other undefeated team, to even have a chance to be there.

8timechamps
9/18/2013, 03:42 PM
Based on how the two team have looked this year, OU should win. Of course, we all know the history, and the better team doesn't always win.

I'm not entirely sure I want this OU team to play in a national title game this year. I think we have a solid team, but it's only going to get better in the next couple of years. Maybe a solid BCS win this year, then winning it all in the first NCAA playoff next year.

9/18/2013, 03:50 PM
I'm not entirely sure I want this OU team to play in a national title game this year. I think we have a solid team, but it's only going to get better in the next couple of years. Maybe a solid BCS win this year, then winning it all in the first NCAA playoff next year.I think there are several teams who are better than us this year. Norte dome is NOT one of them.

winout
9/18/2013, 10:57 PM
Hopefully it doesn't take a 5-7 ND team for us to beat them.

BoulderSooner79
9/18/2013, 11:15 PM
Hopefully it doesn't take a 5-7 ND team for us to beat them.

That would be better than a 5-7 ND we did not beat.

9/19/2013, 12:39 AM
Hopefully it doesn't take a 5-7 ND team for us to beat them.I'm perfectly fine with meatchicken state pounding their a*ses this sat. Last thing I want is those golden pri*ks being in the NC game again.

swardboy
9/19/2013, 11:32 AM
I want all the teams that we play to end the season with one loss. I want the big OU stamped across their foreheads (as the result of a legal hit, of course). I want every team that OU plays to be the best team in the league until we crush them.

....and hear the lamentations of their women!