PDA

View Full Version : Other Afternoon Games: Toledo is giving MizzOU all they can handle

aurorasooner
9/7/2013, 04:17 PM
It's 17-9 MizzOU at the half. I thought Toldeo was going to score at the end of the half, but MizzOU picked a pass in the EZ. The Toledo receiver in the EZ was mugged before the pick, but I don't know if the ball was tipped or not coming out of the QBs hands, because I had it on one of the small monitors with the sound turned down.

Play of the day so far, is the Whoregon pat after their 1st TD. They lined up in their wide formation, then shifted back to their kicking pat formation when Virginia covered it. Then out of their kicking formation, they went for 2 anyway, and made it. lmao. Sort of reminded me of Stoops before our staff turned into the conservative coaches who they used to coach against.

rock on sooner
9/7/2013, 04:43 PM
Gamecocks- Bulldogs.....all tied up at 17...fun to watch Spurrier..
he's got a good QB in Shaw....

aurorasooner
9/7/2013, 05:35 PM
Gamecocks- Bulldogs.....all tied up at 17...fun to watch Spurrier..
he's got a good QB in Shaw.... Watching it on the main, but I switched the VA/Quack game over to the BTN. They're showing Nebraska/So Miss in our area. Just wanted to see if the Corn's D was as bad as last week. It's 7-3 Nebraska.

Judge Smails
9/7/2013, 06:04 PM
Final. Mizzou 38 Toledo 23