PDA

View Full Version : Will Muschamp is such a horrible Head Coach

JLEW1818
9/7/2013, 02:20 PM
Most disorganized gutless performance I've seen.

**** that dude

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
9/7/2013, 02:35 PM
But, he coaches in the SEC! Doesn't that make him better automatically?

SCSoonerfan
9/7/2013, 02:39 PM
automatica mushchampica

Mac94
9/7/2013, 02:41 PM
He's a great defensive coordinator that shouldnt be a head coach.

Collier11
9/7/2013, 02:42 PM
can he go back to being the coach in waiting at ut

yermom
9/7/2013, 03:38 PM
can he go back to being the coach in waiting at ut

:D

traditionally, i always hated Miami, but damn the Florida fans were WAY worse than the Miami fans. i'm always ready for FU to lose

EatLeadCommie
9/7/2013, 03:49 PM
Never thought he was HC material. Oddly enough, his defenses are strong but his offense is dog****. UF is on a downward trajectory. UGA is always overrated and then they play well in the second half of the season and everybody talks about how they could beat anybody. The SEC is top heavy again, but probably still the best conference. We could get some weird situation this year though where Louisville plays Clemson for all the marbles. Snoreville. Thank God for the playoff next year.

rock on sooner
9/7/2013, 04:09 PM
Never thought he was HC material. Oddly enough, his defenses are strong but his offense is dog****. UF is on a downward trajectory. UGA is always overrated and then they play well in the second half of the season and everybody talks about how they could beat anybody. The SEC is top heavy again, but probably still the best conference. We could get some weird situation this year though where Louisville plays Clemson for all the marbles. Snoreville. Thank God for the playoff next year.

He's Mack Brown caliber....Florida's QB, I'm blanking on his name, senior
moment, I guess, is good enough...if he had some coaching....good wheels,
efficient arm motion and a strong arm, too. Good size...all that you want...
no coaching, though...

Sabanball
9/7/2013, 04:45 PM
Jeff Driskell couldn't win an argument. Looked totally lost in the pocket.

rock on sooner
9/7/2013, 04:52 PM
Jeff Driskell couldn't win an argument. Looked totally lost in the pocket.

As I said, needs coaching...

bluedogok
9/7/2013, 05:47 PM
He's a great defensive coordinator that shouldnt be a head coach.
A great defensive coordinator with the great talent that Florida had under Urban...wasn't that great even with the "exceptional talent" at Texas. Why the Whorns had him as H-C-I-W is beyond me, now and back then. A UT friend was watching that game, he messaged me and said he thought they "dodged a bullet" when Coach Boom jumped to Florida. He was a Boom fan at UT and was upset when he jumped to UF, he was like "I have no idea why" when I reminded him about that.

Collier11
9/7/2013, 06:25 PM
I have never liked Miami but was rooting for them for two reasons, 1) I love to see the sec lose non conf games, 2) I like that coach

Curly Bill
9/7/2013, 07:48 PM
Muschamp is the stereotypical muscle-head football coach. I'd guess he'd come in last place in a 3rd grade spelling contest.