PDA

View Full Version : Can the Meatchickens explode the golden dome?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/3/2013, 12:23 AM
big game this sat. Domers get tested for the first time this yr. 7PM Central on the ESPeNis network. Big rivalry between the union staters and the entitled leprechauns. It will be an ugly game, with lots of nauseating comments by the tv mouths. May the ghost of Fielding Yost put the kibash on the leps.

swardboy
9/3/2013, 10:59 AM
I feel that UM puts a whuppin' on the south benders overers..

9/3/2013, 11:26 AM
Go Blue Meatchickens! Stuff 'em and punish, punish, punish them!

olevetonahill
9/3/2013, 11:54 AM
Ill be watching OU /WVU may try to catch some scores tho.

En_Fuego
9/3/2013, 12:00 PM
Don't we want the domers to win until we get there ?

Or is that against all ethical behavior ?

9/3/2013, 12:50 PM

Or is that against all ethical behavior ?Name a time when it's good for domer to win...well, that would be NEVER, of course.

9/3/2013, 12:52 PM
Ill be watching OU /WVU may try to catch some scores tho.our game with the hillbillies should end about an hour before the domers descencion to L status is sealed.

9/3/2013, 01:02 PM
Yes, I proudly pull for usuc, the cows, and even the orange aggy to beat them.

stoopified
9/3/2013, 01:07 PM
Somebody will be exposed,just not sure which team

MichiganSooner
9/3/2013, 07:18 PM

Or is that against all ethical behavior ?

Heck no. Same for buckeyes; they are worse than domers.

olevetonahill
9/3/2013, 07:26 PM
our game with the hillbillies should end about an hour before the domers descencion to L status is sealed.

After our victory THEN Ill worry about the other scores and ****.

birddog
9/3/2013, 07:59 PM
Is Michigan a school we all despise the least? Gotta be because we dont have a lot of history with them.

MyT Oklahoma
9/3/2013, 10:12 PM
Is Michigan a school we all despise the least? Gotta be because we dont have a lot of history with them.

We be 1 and 0 with them and 1 and 9 with the Irish. I can't stand either of them.

VA Sooner
9/3/2013, 10:32 PM
Take 'em down... I'm OK with them not having a winning record before we play them.

BigTip
9/3/2013, 10:33 PM
Let'em lose. Maybe it will take a little wind out of their sails and make it easier for us to smack'em around. I don't care if it hurts our SOS, I just want to crush them. Their house all the better.

9/4/2013, 01:42 AM
After our victory THEN Ill worry about the other scores and ****.please PARDON ME then, whilst I wish failure upon the Entitled Monster from northern Indiana so early in the week.

9/4/2013, 01:44 AM
We be 1 and 0 with them and 1 and 9 with the Irish. I can't stand either of them.My second, third, fourth etc. favorite teams are certainly not college teams.

9/9/2013, 03:06 PM
Yes, I proudly pull for usuc, the cows, and even the orange aggy to beat them.yeah, maybe I take that back about orange aggy. An orange aggy vs the domer game would be one truly made in hell. It can't turn out actually "good", no matter who wins.

SoonerStormchaser
9/9/2013, 05:08 PM
Heck no. Same for buckeyes; they are worse than domers.

FOR THE WIN!!!