PDA

View Full Version : Craig James Fired

SicEmBaylor
9/2/2013, 07:10 AM
Craig James was fired after only one broadcast with Fox Sports SW. I say good! That ********* had the temerity, right after our game, to bash us for scheduling Wofford.

WE HAD TO SCHEDULE WOFFORD AFTER YOUR ALMA MATER BAILED ON US AT THE LAST MINUTE YOU HOOKER KILLING *********!

Ahmad Dixon was wrong...God can't save a hooker from Craig James. #rememberthe5

badger
9/2/2013, 08:05 AM
Before anyone gets any ideas that he might have killed more hookers, bashed Mike Leach or brought his son in as a co-co-co-anchor/analyst...

Link to SI.com (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20130902/craig-james-will-not-return-to-fox-sports-southwest/index.html)

Fox Sports executives were not happy with the hire by the regional network, according to sources, and the hire had not been fully vetted at the highest levels of Fox Sports management. A formal agreement had not been finalized, even though James appeared on FSS on Saturday night. "Craig James will not be making any further appearances on Fox Sports Southwest's football coverage this season," said a Fox Sports spokesperson, when asked for a comment.

Good riddance.

Wishboned
9/2/2013, 08:18 AM
How many more hookers have to die before this man is brought to justice?

stoopified
9/2/2013, 08:43 AM
I have always thought James and his Pony Express cohort were the biggest liars in cfb history for insisting that while all the rest of the SMU got paid,somehow the powers that be at SMU did not give THEM any money.Of course Johnny Football has since supplated the Pony Express as the top liar of all time. Good riddance to him. Get a job somewhere doing Texas HS football.

Zin
9/2/2013, 11:03 AM
I shouldn't be incredibly happy that someone gets fired, but dammit I am.

CatfishSooner
9/2/2013, 11:04 AM
great fire...

Jason White's Third Knee
9/2/2013, 11:21 AM
I don't know guys. At least we knew where this hooker killing bastard was during that game...

En_Fuego
9/2/2013, 11:37 AM
Dexter, where are you on this guy ?

bluedogok
9/2/2013, 12:26 PM
I don't know guys. At least we knew where this hooker killing bastard was during that game...
Which one? James or Manziel?

SoCalBigRed
9/2/2013, 01:12 PM
Good riddance. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

Soonerfossil
9/2/2013, 01:36 PM

I musta been sleepin' under a rock when this 'hooker' thing with James happened. Someone fill me in.

olevetonahill
9/2/2013, 01:42 PM
I musta been sleepin' under a rock when this 'hooker' thing with James happened. Someone fill me in.

He Killed 5 Hookers while he was at SMU

En_Fuego
9/2/2013, 02:07 PM
He Killed 5 Hookers while he was at SMU

And fuked multiple goats.

TXSooner
9/2/2013, 02:26 PM
hope to not see him on tv again

Curly Bill
9/2/2013, 03:28 PM
Couldn't have happened to a sorrier piece of sh*t! Good riddance helicopter dad!

sooneron
9/2/2013, 04:03 PM
Obligatory CJK5H !

salth2o
9/2/2013, 04:39 PM
I wonder if the Fox Execs put him in a closet after he was fired?

Soonerfan88
9/2/2013, 10:14 PM
Perfect ending to a great opening week of college football. :O

MyT Oklahoma
9/2/2013, 10:28 PM
Perfect ending to a great opening week of college football. :O

My first thought exactly. LOL

DrZaius
9/3/2013, 08:39 AM
I HATE that guy and always have. Nothing makes me warmer than reading about him getting fired.

badger
9/3/2013, 08:40 AM
It's like he has an overplaying-my-hand disease.

SoonerLB
9/3/2013, 10:13 AM
I was pretty PO'd at FoxSports over the constant logos plastered on game telecasts, this news helps calm my temper! ;)
But just so you know Fox, your logos suck, get that garbage off the friggin' screen! What kind of asshat makes decisions like that anyway?

Scott D
9/3/2013, 11:14 AM
I wonder if the Fox Execs put him in a closet after he was fired?

this post needs more credit

Therealsouthsider
9/3/2013, 11:38 AM
...I wish they would hire him back and when he showed up for work, fire him again

ss

SoonerStormchaser
9/3/2013, 11:44 AM
Gotta love his Wikipedia page:

He lives in Celina, Texas, with his wife Marilyn, their four children and the ghosts of the five hookers he killed.. His brother Chris was a Major League Baseball player from 1986 through 1995.

:D

David Earl
9/3/2013, 11:47 AM
...I wish they would hire him back and when he showed up for work, fire him again

ss

LOL, post of the day!

KantoSooner
9/3/2013, 04:29 PM

You raise a salient point. At least when he was on camera, we knew that he wasn't out stalking more down-on-their-luck streetwalkers. (unless, of course Fox sports is slightly more depraved than I give them credit for and they simply editted it out...)

From a public safety perspective, maybe it would have been better to keep him employed just to spare the hookers he'll no doubt now be spree killing.

Boomer Mooner
9/3/2013, 06:52 PM
Killing the 5 hookers was joke. He really killed them, but he thought it would be funny. He and his son share this sense of humor, so it's ok.

bluedogok
9/3/2013, 11:12 PM
You raise a salient point. At least when he was on camera, we knew that he wasn't out stalking more down-on-their-luck streetwalkers. (unless, of course Fox sports is slightly more depraved than I give them credit for and they simply editted it out...)

From a public safety perspective, maybe it would have been better to keep him employed just to spare the hookers he'll no doubt now be spree killing.
Fox may spin off CJK5H into a reality show.

badger
9/4/2013, 09:36 AM
In case anyone's worried about Craig James or his pet hookers:

Craig James will continue in the wake of his abrupt departure from Fox Sports Southwest to do a couple of hits weekly for the TexAgs Radio program on KZNE (1150 AM) and TexAgs.com.

He will do a weekly call-in show on the above outlets at 10:05 a.m. Mondays and will contribute to the Friday “Pick Express” prognostications feature. Both, apparently, were in the works before his brief stint with FSSW that began and ended Saturday, and there’s no immediate word on whether he will be adding duties since he has Saturdays free once more.

Perhaps when he returns to Aggie radio he can give his take on the matter, because so far, no media has gotten him to respond

Jason White's Third Knee
9/4/2013, 12:10 PM
Fox may spin off CJK5H into a reality show.

We can call the show Survivor. No, that's been taken... and hookers don't survive Craig James.

The PonyCam could be interesting, but honestly, I can't stand that dick anyway.

Wishboned
9/4/2013, 12:21 PM
Good news for viewers. Bad news for hookers.

8timechamps
9/4/2013, 12:55 PM
I'm still trying to understand the conversation that took place when he was hired. Someone, somewhere made a legitimate decision to bring the hooker-killer back to TV. I hope they were fired too.

Never forget the five!

KantoSooner
9/4/2013, 01:32 PM
What was that hanging on the breeze? Something that sounded like 'YAR!' coming on the NorthWest wind.

En_Fuego
9/4/2013, 02:05 PM
Somewhere Mike Leach is smokin a doobie and his life is good.

badger
9/4/2013, 02:08 PM
I'm still trying to understand the conversation that took place when he was hired. Someone, somewhere made a legitimate decision to bring the hooker-killer back to TV. I hope they were fired too.

It's funny you say that, because guess who I saw lead the Fox Sports broadcast into the West Virginia pillow fight last weekend.

Go, on guess... then click here for the answer (http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports-sentinel-sports-now/files/2011/05/chrissimmsmug.jpg)

8timechamps
9/4/2013, 02:15 PM
It's funny you say that, because guess who I saw lead the Fox Sports broadcast into the West Virginia pillow fight last weekend.

Go, on guess... then click here for the answer (http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports-sentinel-sports-now/files/2011/05/chrissimmsmug.jpg)

Yeah, I saw that too. Wonder if he ever gets assigned to an OU game, and if so, will he have nightmares leading up to the game?

olevetonahill
9/4/2013, 02:45 PM

Yeah, I saw that too. Wonder if he ever gets assigned to an OU game, and if so, will he have nightmares leading up to the game?

Looks like a Mug shot, WTH isit?

badger
9/4/2013, 02:54 PM
vet, are you telling me you didn't recognize that vacant expression and those golden locks after all these years?

olevetonahill
9/4/2013, 03:11 PM
vet, are you telling me you didn't recognize that vacant expression and those golden locks after all these years?

Im gonna guess Chrissy but still looks like a ****in Mug shot, what did he do to get arrested?

colleyvillesooner
9/4/2013, 03:34 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/chris_simms_arrested_on_driving_wWRUJkveAVjo84Cvb6 q2kO

Chris Simms arrested for driving while stoned
Had pregnant wife in car

olevetonahill
9/4/2013, 03:39 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/chris_simms_arrested_on_driving_wWRUJkveAVjo84Cvb6 q2kO

Ya smoke the doobage when ya aint driving and aint tryin to be a Football player. Dumas

aurorasooner
9/5/2013, 01:14 AM
You've got to be kidding me. James claims there are still grass-roots political types who want him to run for political office once again. :hororr:
I’m a huge college football fan,” he said. “I enjoyed every day last season not getting on an airplane (to fly to a game site or to ESPN’s studios in Bristol, Conn.).

“I needed to decompress after the Senate run and the heavy load at ESPN. I had been busy with business activities, and on Aug. 1 I woke up and said ‘I want to get back in (to TV). And this opportunity came about over the last couple of weeks.”

“I want to do what I’ve always done, which is explain why something happened and talk about what will happen next,” he said. “I watched a ton of games last year, which gave me a good perspective. This is a perfect for me right now, and I’m excited about the opportunity. We’ll see what the future holds.”

Yea, about that future...

And for what it's worth, FS Southwest executives were full of praise and excitement for their new big name hire too:

"We’re excited to add Craig to the FOX Sports Southwest team,” said FSSW executive producer Mike Anastassiou.“He’s a talented broadcaster who I’ve admired throughout his career."

Apparently, the top decision makers at Fox Sports failed to share that excitement, and James is back in television limbo. James claims there are still grass-roots political types who want him to run for political office once again, which is laughable unless it was for Springfield sanitation commissioner.http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/september/what-could-have-been-for-craig-james-and-fox-sports-southwest.html

badger
9/5/2013, 08:23 AM
which is laughable unless it was for Springfield sanitation commissioner.
Oh the garbage man can! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpYVqZM4NnA)

BoulderSooner79
9/5/2013, 08:59 AM
You've got to be kidding me. James claims there are still grass-roots political types who want him to run for political office once again. :hororr: http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/september/what-could-have-been-for-craig-james-and-fox-sports-southwest.html

All that means is that there are morons living on this planet; some of which reside in Texas.

olevetonahill
9/5/2013, 09:06 AM
All that means is that there are morons living on this planet; MOST of which reside in Texas.

FIFY :friendly_wink:

Curly Bill
9/5/2013, 04:35 PM
All that means is that there are morons living on this planet; some of which reside in Texas.

I haven't come across anybody in Texas that wants the idiot hooker killer Craig James to run for office.

BoulderSooner79
9/5/2013, 05:00 PM
I haven't come across anybody in Texas that wants the idiot hooker killer Craig James to run for office.

Did you do a thorough search? Deep in the piney woods? Check behind the davenport? Of course, those grass-root political types of which he speaks may just be James' kin folk.

8timechamps
9/5/2013, 06:03 PM
Pimps.

Pimps might want James to run for office. They're probably tired of replacing product.

SicEmBaylor
9/5/2013, 06:51 PM
You've got to be kidding me. James claims there are still grass-roots political types who want him to run for political office once again. :hororr: http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/september/what-could-have-been-for-craig-james-and-fox-sports-southwest.html
No. There are not. I know the grassroots political crowd in Texas very very well. I have yet to find one single person who likes or wants him to run. Not a single person I know has supported him and nobody they know supports him.

Breadburner
9/5/2013, 07:35 PM
People that cant do anything else run for political office......

Judge Smails
9/5/2013, 09:34 PM
I think we should drop Craig James on Syria.

Judge Smails
9/5/2013, 09:35 PM
Don't know what he did, but I did see him get azz raped on the floor of the Cotton Bowl.

Im gonna guess Chrissy but still looks like a ****in Mug shot, what did he do to get arrested?

bluedogok
9/5/2013, 09:37 PM
Maybe the same number of grass clumps out in West Texas....

He might could run for mayor of Progresso since the mayor was just indicted.

olevetonahill
9/5/2013, 09:46 PM
People that cant do anything else run for political office......

Those who Can DO
those who Cant Teach
Those who cant do either , Become Lying assed Politicians

BajaOklahoma
9/5/2013, 10:20 PM
No. There are not. I know the grassroots political crowd in Texas very very well. I have yet to find one single person who likes or wants him to run. Not a single person I know has supported him and nobody they know supports him.

If it gets him to spend all his money running for office, I'm all for it.
Not a chance in .... that he will win. Makes you wonder how bright he is if he really thinks he can win in Texas. I live in the same county - the voters are too smart for CJ.

badger
9/30/2013, 02:47 PM
UPDATE: Yes, there actually is an update a month later...

Link (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/28/craig-james-accuses-fox-sports-of-religious-discrimination/)

“I was shocked that my personal religious beliefs were not only the reason for Fox Sports firing me but I was completely floored when I read stories quoting Fox Sports representatives essentially saying that people of faith are banned from working at FOX Sports,” James told Breitbart.com. “That is not right and surely someone made a terrible mistake.”

What likely happened is CJK5H thought that he could land another job if not at Fox or ESPN... and then found out that he couldn't. So, what does a guy that spent a lot of money on a failed Senate campaign that can't get another top TV gig do?

SUE!

I wish I could juxtapose this news with something positive about Mike Leach... but since Stanford clobbered them on Saturday, this is about the best I can do:

ROixfhb6ZKY

KantoSooner
9/30/2013, 03:56 PM
I've heard that Mike's book comparing the life stories of Geronimo and Ghenghiz Khan with particular insight into their footwear will be on the shelves prior to Christmas.

Order early!

mhackl
10/6/2013, 12:17 AM
Fox Sports Fires Craig James, Failed Senate Candidate and Alleged Hooker Killer, After One Show

This could be my favorite article title this year.