PDA

View Full Version : How much sadder can The Leftist become?

TheHumanAlphabet
9/1/2013, 12:06 PM
He makes Jimma Cahter look like a ****in' war hawk!!

what a sad excuse for a "leader"... Lets see yeah, you cross this line, i'm gonna punch you, oh you crossed this line, well, I think I'm gonna hit you, but maybe not. Let me ask my friends... Oh, they don't want to hit you, maybe I won't...let me ask my parents, and if they say no to hitting you, maybe I will and maybe I won't... What a sad, sad excuse of a person we have in office...

Krauthammer had it right. As soon as he flapped his gums last year, he should have gone to Congress for authorization, then if conditions were met, he could execute as needed. This tool probably never expected Asad to use the chem weapons and he never figure he would be painted into a corner a be forced to eat his words, which were for show only anyway...

diverdog
9/1/2013, 12:10 PM
He makes Jimma Cahter look like a ****in' war hawk!!

what a sad excuse for a "leader"... Lets see yeah, you cross this line, i'm gonna punch you, oh you crossed this line, well, I think I'm gonna hit you, but maybe not. Let me ask my friends... Oh, they don't want to hit you, maybe I won't...let me ask my parents, and if they say no to hitting you, maybe I will and maybe I won't... What a sad, sad excuse of a person we have in office...

Krauthammer had it right. As soon as he flapped his gums last year, he should have gone to Congress for authorization, then if conditions were met, he could execute as needed. This tool probably never expected Asad o use the hem weapons and he never figure he would be painted into a corner a be forced to et his words, which were or show only...

Its bad but I am glad he has gone to congress. Hopefully someone has the balls to tell him no and that he is a f***ing idiot. Maybe Coburn or Paul.

sappstuf
9/1/2013, 02:08 PM
Its bad but I am glad he has gone to congress. Hopefully someone has the balls to tell him no and that he is a f***ing idiot. Maybe Coburn or Paul.

Even though it would be considered a political defeat, I think that is exactly what he wants. He is looking for a way out of the corner he boxed himself into. Congress telling him know will allow him to do that without losing too much face.

REDREX
9/1/2013, 02:17 PM
Even though it would be considered a political defeat, I think that is exactly what he wants. He is looking for a way out of the corner he boxed himself into. Congress telling him know will allow him to do that without losing too much face.---He will sure make Kerry look like a FOOL

sappstuf
9/1/2013, 02:33 PM
---He will sure make Kerry look like a FOOL

He has no problem sending people out to look like fools to cover his own ***. I'm surprised we didn't see Susan Rice blaming a Youtube video for the chemical attack...

bluedogok
9/1/2013, 05:43 PM
Even though it would be considered a political defeat, I think that is exactly what he wants. He is looking for a way out of the corner he boxed himself into. Congress telling him know will allow him to do that without losing too much face.
I think that is exactly why he is involving Congress at this time. To spread the blame for no matter what decisions is made.

FaninAma
9/1/2013, 06:01 PM
I would have respected him a lot more if he had had the stones to say we aren't going to intervene in the region and that it was up to the countries in that region to get this worked out. All he has done is pass the buck.

diverdog
9/2/2013, 08:18 AM
Brutal assessment by CNN on Obama's handling of Syria:

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2013/09/01/obama-team-has-mishandled-syria/?hpt=hp_t4

olevetonahill
9/2/2013, 09:23 AM
Brutal assessment by CNN on Obama's handling of Syria:

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2013/09/01/obama-team-has-mishandled-syria/?hpt=hp_t4

Heh, the chick to his left is lookin at him like " Nigga Please"

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/130831175539-syria-obama-advisors-story-top.jpg

sappstuf
9/2/2013, 01:34 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/130831175539-syria-obama-advisors-story-top.jpg

Great picture of the staff of the leader of the free world when they know he is being outmaneuvered by an ophthalmologist...