PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Haters guide to the Top 25

DrZaius
9/1/2013, 11:18 AM
A very funny read....

http://deadspin.com/the-2013-haters-guide-to-the-top-25-1221167616

bout OSU
13. Oklahoma State. T. Boone Pickens. No one man has worked harder to embody every possible stereotype of a rich hillbilly booster. Made his fortune in oil? CHECK. Has a name that sounds like a chain of $5 steak restaurants? CHECK. Old white guy who looks like a breathtakingly corrupt senator? CHECK. All that's missing is Pickens rocking a 10-gallon hat and firing two rifles into the air as he throws padded UPS envelopes stuffed with hundreds to every OSU recruit. I keep waiting for Sue Ellen Ewing's sister to gun him down. WHO SHOT T. BOONE?!

Wishboned
9/1/2013, 11:22 AM
16. Oklahoma. Bob Stoops, who said this:

I tell our guys all the time. It could be you—or it could be anyone else. Those 70,000 fans in the stadium are cheering and buying tickets to see Oklahoma.
Nothing beats a college coach who openly tells his players that they're eminently disposable. Be glad we're using you, Oklahoma players! You should consider it a privilege to come here for free and major in Ketchup.

I seem to remember Switzer telling some recruits something along the lines of, "You can come to Oklahoma and we'll play for championships, or you can go somewhere else and we'll still play for championships."

sooneron
9/2/2013, 03:59 PM
LOLZ!

2. Ohio State. Oh hey, turns out your pious ******* of a head coach not only has landmines planted in his brain, but he's likely 50 times dirtier than the pious ******* he replaced. From the high school to the college level, the state of Ohio is terminally incapable of operating a scholastic football program that isn't run by liars, false prophets, scumbags, or rape apologists. Any time someone tells me he's from Ohio and involved in football in some way, I double lock my car and put a cork in my *******.

MyT Oklahoma
9/2/2013, 10:40 PM
They are all worthless and weak (expect for us) and should drop and give us twenty.

OUmillenium
9/2/2013, 10:44 PM
This is legit. Rarely does anyone rip THE vaunted Big 10 and/or Ohio St. Love it.

BTW, major in Ketchup = hilarious.

En_Fuego
9/2/2013, 11:11 PM
7. Texas A&M. Football Bieber. It's not even close. Before Johnny Football arrived, A&M was just a boot camp for ugly people and aspiring arsonists. Now it's home to a sniveling, whiny, alcoholic redneck brat who deserves to have his name dragged through the mud. Five years from now, Johnny Football will be run out of the NFL and will be pissing in buckets and spitting on roadies backstage at Keith Urban concerts. He's a jackass. Get ready for 20 more single-half suspensions.

LMAO