PDA

View Full Version : Poke qb's bro calls Gundy a chicken $hit on twitter

badger
9/1/2013, 10:48 AM
Clint chelf started and played two series against miss state. Then, jw Walsh played the rest.

The tweet by Colton chelf is making media rounds now, including deadspin.

The tweet has since been deleted.

Also important to note that the brother, according to op.com, was a walk on for Gundy at osu.

Therealsouthsider
9/1/2013, 11:02 AM
...sounds like good fodder for a new episode of Suck Dynasty

ss

Wishboned
9/1/2013, 11:24 AM
I hear the echoes of a rant...

Here's all that kid did. He goes to class. He's respectful to the media. He's respectful to the PUBLIC. And he's a good kid, and he's not a professional athlete, and he doesn't deserve to be kicked when he's down.

Collier11
9/1/2013, 12:12 PM
Gundy is a chicken sh%t with the way he handled it but really, can you blame him? After Lunt transferred he was on edge and didn't want to lose another

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
9/1/2013, 12:49 PM
Meh! So what.

bluedogok
9/1/2013, 01:02 PM
I'm sure Gundy has been called worse.....

Piware
9/1/2013, 01:53 PM
LOL! And the news here is???????

VA Sooner
9/1/2013, 03:07 PM
Gundy is a chicken sh%t with the way he handled it but really, can you blame him? After Lunt transferred he was on edge and didn't want to lose another

I was thinking that was exactly the reason that Gundy announced a two-QB system. Both good so I can see why he didn't want to lose them. Did Wes Lunt go to WVA?

badger
9/1/2013, 03:12 PM
Wes is in Illinois I think. Gundy really limited his transfer options.

Someday when the chicken sh1t hits the fan, I'll list all of the things that made him as slimy as lane kiffin and co.

For now, I think it's pretty apparent what happened here: you're both gonna play, so neither of you transfer! On second thought,I'm gonna go with the one who wins... And I have a viable backup now too, pistols firing!!!

Curly Bill
9/1/2013, 03:50 PM

Someday when the chicken sh1t hits the fan, I'll list all of the things that made him as slimy as lane kiffin and co.

For now, I think it's pretty apparent what happened here: you're both gonna play, so neither of you transfer! On second thought,I'm gonna go with the one who wins... And I have a viable backup now too, pistols firing!!!

Seriously? I know many OU fans have a hatred for all things OSU (I don't share that), but slimy as Lane Kiffin and co? Yeah, I don't believe that is even remotely true, but spill some beans and I won't label you as just being incredibly over the top dramatically ridiculous on that claim.

badger
9/1/2013, 04:51 PM
Ok, but only one since its fairly well documented: he publicly denied up till the day it was announced that osu would have an offensive coordinator... And next thing you know, Dana holgorsen is hired.

A respectable person and coach, like bob stoops, would not publicly lie repeatedly. Address it or refuse to comment, but don't lie.

Scott D
9/1/2013, 04:56 PM
That doesn't make Michael Gundy anything like Lane Kiffin. You have to sink pretty much to the depth of the Titanic to reach the level of Lane Kiffin.

badger
9/1/2013, 05:05 PM
All right, I'll give Gundy one thing: when he pursued the Arkansas and Tennessee jobs this offseason, which he also publicly denied, at least he ended up staying at osu. So yes, I guess he's not entirely up to lane level... Yet

Scott D
9/1/2013, 05:10 PM
That would have just put him close to Todd Graham levels.

olevetonahill
9/1/2013, 05:25 PM
I'm sure Gundy has been called worse.....

Prolly by a Trim Carpenter :cocksure:

Tulsa_Fireman
9/1/2013, 06:34 PM
That was my nickname in college.

olevetonahill
9/1/2013, 06:41 PM
That was my nickname in college.

Add Mother****ing to it and it still is Mine :cocksure:

Curly Bill
9/1/2013, 07:05 PM
Ok, but only one since its fairly well documented: he publicly denied up till the day it was announced that osu would have an offensive coordinator... And next thing you know, Dana holgorsen is hired.

A respectable person and coach, like bob stoops, would not publicly lie repeatedly. Address it or refuse to comment, but don't lie.

Definitely does not put him in the Lane Kiffin category.

bluedogok
9/1/2013, 07:13 PM
Prolly by a Trim Carpenter :cocksure:
I was thinking by Holder and Boone.

soonerhubs
9/1/2013, 07:48 PM
To compare Gundy to Lane Kiffin is silly. Giving both QBs a chance was a wise move. Did folks compare Bob Stoops to Kiffin during the Bomar/Thompson game vs TCU? Of course not.

Eielson
9/2/2013, 12:36 AM
I was pulling for Chelf...being an Oklahoma boy and all. I wasn't paying too much attention to the game, but I'm pretty sure that Walsh's first couple series were as bad (or worse) than Chelf's, yet they left Walsh in. You don't pull your starter after his second series. I was pissed, but then again, I'm also biased.

Eielson
9/2/2013, 12:39 AM
I'm gonna make a twitter just to call Gundy a chicken $hit.

tycat947
9/2/2013, 11:13 AM

He has a couple of great role models...........Booger Pickens and Holder!

OSUAggie
9/2/2013, 10:11 PM
I was pulling for Chelf...being an Oklahoma boy and all. I wasn't paying too much attention to the game, but I'm pretty sure that Walsh's first couple series were as bad (or worse) than Chelf's, yet they left Walsh in. You don't pull your starter after his second series. I was pissed, but then again, I'm also biased.

You're correct in that you weren't paying much attention to the game. Other than that, you're completely wrong.

Collier11
9/3/2013, 12:48 AM
To compare Gundy to Lane Kiffin is silly. Giving both QBs a chance was a wise move. Did folks compare Bob Stoops to Kiffin during the Bomar/Thompson game vs TCU? Of course not.

Don't think Kiffin was a head coach at that time, but whatever

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/3/2013, 01:03 AM
I'm gonna make a twitter just to call Gundy a chicken $hit.they're orange aggy fergodssakes. If you GAS, I respect your right, but don't understand it.

badger
9/7/2013, 11:26 AM
Seriously? I know many OU fans have a hatred for all things OSU (I don't share that), but slimy as Lane Kiffin and co? Yeah, I don't believe that is even remotely true, but spill some beans and I won't label you as just being incredibly over the top dramatically ridiculous on that claim.

It is probably too early to say "I told you so" so I'm not going to say it.

However, it's apparent that I'm not the only one that hears "things" on this subject:

Link (http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.aspx/SI_expected_to_come_down_on_OSU_football_program/20130907_93_0_SANANT8187)

9/7/2013, 11:35 AM
Seriously? I know many OU fans have a hatred for all things OSU (I don't share that), but slimy as Lane Kiffin and co? Yeah, I don't believe that is even remotely true, but spill some beans and I won't label you as just being incredibly over the top dramatically ridiculous on that claim.LosuR is an anti-OU establishment. What's there to like?

9/7/2013, 11:38 AM
I'm gonna make a twitter just to call Gundy a chicken $hit.Heck, go for it.

or, make a sh*t just to call Gundy a twit.

badger
9/7/2013, 11:40 AM
lol - OP already locked the thread mentioning it... which means they're going to have several dozen more threads to lock between now and the SI report release (probably early next week, Tuesdayish)

CowboyMRW
9/7/2013, 11:52 AM
First off nothing is going to come of this. SI has already told OSU compliance that none of the allegations happened under the current regime.

Wishboned
9/7/2013, 11:58 AM
First off nothing is going to come of this. SI has already told OSU compliance that none of the allegations happened under the current regime.

Well that's good. The NCAA never goes after programs for violations committed by previous administrations.

9/7/2013, 01:07 PM
For example, LosuR is on tv now vs a directional UT school:
1)Why is this game on tv?
2)Who do you want to win it?...certainly not LosuR.
3)aggy is posting on this thread. They can't even find their own oa board. What's to like here?

OU_Sooners75
9/7/2013, 01:09 PM

Ummmm

badger
9/8/2013, 09:24 AM

I think osu has been lying publicly again

Curly Bill
9/8/2013, 02:18 PM
LosuR is an anti-OU establishment. What's there to like?

Nowhere did I say I liked them - I said I don't share the hatred for them that many OU fans do. You join Badj in the overly dramatic club.

Eielson
9/8/2013, 03:20 PM
You're correct in that you weren't paying much attention to the game. Other than that, you're completely wrong.

That was a really cute way to phrase it, and I'm thoroughly convinced of your online tough guy status, but feel free to elaborate. Here's the facts -

Walsh's first 2 possessions:

4-6 for 10 yards, and 1 rush for 6 yards.

Chelf's first two possessions:

3-6 for 7 yards

Scott D
9/8/2013, 05:31 PM

hard to believe considering the allegation is mainly up through 2007 and the current regime took over in 2005. Not to mention the portion of it that allegedly goes up through 2011, and it's merely 2013. Really the only question is will OSU treat this as a "them only" problem, or will they once again adopt the "scorched earth" policy and try to take down as many other schools as possible with them.