PDA

View Full Version : Did Quincy play?

stoopified
9/1/2013, 09:12 AM
I kept looking for #95 and I never saw him out there likewise I never heard his name called. Did I just miss him?

cherokeebrewer
9/1/2013, 09:34 AM
Yes, he played quite a bit. Strong guy, not going to get pushed around for sure and should only get better from here.

mojorisen2014
9/1/2013, 01:34 PM
I didn't think he played that much but I was mainly watching Tapper the whole time. That guy is going to be a stud

cherokeebrewer
9/1/2013, 02:02 PM
Tapper, Phillips, Stryker, Sanchez, Nelson, Colvin, Grissom, Lynn and Shannon stood out the most to me...basically the entire defense. Plus the physical conditioning was outstanding.

stoopified
9/1/2013, 02:19 PM
Saw a lot of Phillips and Tapper but somehow I mssed Quincy,Funny you'd think a guy in a white labcoat would stand out. :) Anybody who doesn't get joke , ask someone over 50.

cherokeebrewer
9/1/2013, 02:42 PM
Maybe Quincy didn't play that much. Seems like he started, but I could be wrong on that, I was pretty wrapped up in the game...one of the best first games we've had in awhile once TK stopped hyperventilating.

cherokeebrewer
9/2/2013, 06:23 AM
I watched the replay last night and Quincy didn't play until the 4th qtr, He did ok, but the Warhawks had basically thrown in the towel at that point...

stoopified
9/2/2013, 07:00 AM
Hopefully as the season goes along he will get more involved ,it would be nice to have that big talent in the rotation for ND and UT.

Soonerjeepman
9/2/2013, 07:46 AM
Saw a lot of Phillips and Tapper but somehow I mssed Quincy,Funny you'd think a guy in a white labcoat would stand out. :) Anybody who doesn't get joke , ask someone over 50.

49..and i got it...lol

cleller
9/2/2013, 07:46 AM
Heard his name mentioned once, said he was getting good penetration. Russell must have been in the middle, with Tapper at the end and getting more highlights.

Soonerfossil
9/2/2013, 01:56 PM
Heh. I'm damned near 70 and I ain't getting. Somebody please 'splain!

Soonerfossil
9/2/2013, 01:58 PM
Uh......what a dumbass I am. I just got it. Quincy. Yep.l

OU_Sooners75
9/3/2013, 12:22 AM
I watched the replay last night and Quincy didn't play until the 4th qtr, He did ok, but the Warhawks had basically thrown in the towel at that point...

Quincy played through the entire game.

He got about 25 snaps. Which is we're they wanted him to be the first game.

He didn't play much because he was just entering his 2nd week with the team.

And when he did play, he did a pretty damn good job! He is going to be a a beast!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/3/2013, 12:27 AM
Saw a lot of Phillips and Tapper but somehow I mssed Quincy,Funny you'd think a guy in a white labcoat would stand out. :) Anybody who doesn't get joke , ask someone over 50.Yer an effing comic, you are.

cherokeebrewer
9/3/2013, 06:58 AM
Quincy played through the entire game.

Ok, but I watched the replay twice and didn't see him until the 4th qtr...maybe I had one too many.