PDA

View Full Version : Gameday and this place is as dead as a doornail

Blue
9/1/2013, 01:49 AM
RIP I guess?

SOONER44EVER
9/1/2013, 02:03 AM
There is never anyone on here any more. Wonder what happened?

instigator
9/1/2013, 06:01 AM
Pretty sad really.

swardboy
9/1/2013, 06:37 AM
Was there a game?

agoo758
9/1/2013, 09:52 AM
Not very many people are gonna she'll out 40 bucks or whatever to watch Ulm....I would expect for it pick up next week... Assuming its televised.

85Sooner
9/1/2013, 10:03 AM
I was wondering.......it has been a ghost town around here for a while!

Therealsouthsider
9/1/2013, 10:07 AM
...I know I'm not here

ss

birddog
9/1/2013, 11:12 AM
This place has changed a lot since 05. If u saw a list of great posters from the past you'd be shocked.

nighttrain12
9/1/2013, 01:23 PM
Not very many people are gonna she'll out 40 bucks or whatever to watch Ulm....I would expect for it pick up next week... Assuming its televised.

Most people were probably AT the game and it wasn't on free/cable TV. Next week it will be on the national Fox Network (though perhaps regionalized).

CatfishSooner
9/1/2013, 01:40 PM

Exactly why one would think there would be more action on here...

Curly Bill
9/1/2013, 03:53 PM
Let us lose that first game that we feel like we had no business losing and I assure you traffic will pick up! ;)

En_Fuego
9/1/2013, 04:08 PM
Let us lose that first game that we feel like we had no business losing and I assure you traffic will pick up! ;)

True !

SOONER44EVER
9/1/2013, 10:10 PM
There was like 25 total posts all day the other day on the South Oval. There used to be that many in just a few minutes not too long ago.

MyT Oklahoma
9/1/2013, 10:47 PM
We're doomed.

Meanwhile I look forward to next Saturday.

sendbaht
9/2/2013, 07:29 AM
I wanted to get my $44 worth and never left the SoonerSportsTV site.....now to enjoy my 3 months "free"of SoonersportsTV membership...

Boomer Mooner
9/3/2013, 07:13 PM
I quit coming here because of all the negative posts, especially on game day. I'm a sooner fan and it seemed like this turned into a place you were sure to be chastised as a Pollyanna if you if you didn't have something bad to say. I'm hoping it turns back into a Sooner fan site.

ORANGESOONERFAN
9/4/2013, 06:46 PM
Agree...I live in Syracuse NY and and it suprises me that such a great program has so many negative fans...You should live here...its depressing walking up to the Carrier Dome on gameday and being able to just buy a ticket because no one cares and just walk in....appreciate what you have I wish I lived there....

En_Fuego
9/4/2013, 07:10 PM
I quit coming here because of all the negative posts, especially on game day. I'm a sooner fan and it seemed like this turned into a place you were sure to be chastised as a Pollyanna if you if you didn't have something bad to say. I'm hoping it turns back into a Sooner fan site.

Bingo !

Plus a clique running people in the ground on stating their opinion.

Some people went to another site where all the other 4th graders hang out.

Ruf/Nek7
9/4/2013, 09:01 PM
Much like the strikes of the MLB and the NHL, i feel alot of folk left for other sites when we got hacked. It just hasn't picked back up. I for one love coming to this site for a couple of reasons. We keep it clean here which is important since i do like to check up on the threads while at work.

I see negative fans on all different teams and on all different sites. I believe Alfred said it best in the Dark Knight, "some men just want to watch the world burn."