PDA

View Full Version : Big XII Sucks folks...

landrun
8/30/2013, 11:06 PM
Bob Stoops needs to face reality and stop whinin. It makes him (and us) look foolish.

The BigXII champion just got beat by a div 2 school.

.... at home.

Don't try to justify it. K-State will give us all we want as always and they can't beat a div 2 school.

No team... NO TEAM... in the Bix XII could really compete in the SEC. And we'd be a middle of the pack team in the PAC 12.
Big Ten, yeah, we could probably compete there.

But the longer we stay in this conference the softer we get and the respect we have simply comes from yester-year. We are just like Va-Tech. ... only we have a real tradition of winning.

But right now, we're simply a big fish in a little pond that is the Big XII.

Mac94
8/30/2013, 11:08 PM
Dude ... oSu is gonna kill Mississippi St tomorrow and if TCU can beat LSU ... and I think they can ... this thread is gonna look really silly. At least wait until the end of week 1 before pushing the conference off a cliff

olevetonahill
8/30/2013, 11:08 PM
Let there Be wailing and gnashing of teeth

SoonerKnight
8/30/2013, 11:10 PM
Landrun,

Keep your day job. You suck at sports commentating. Wow!!

8timechamps
8/30/2013, 11:11 PM
Bob Stoops needs to face reality and stop whinin. It makes him (and us) look foolish.

.... at home.

Don't try to justify it. K-State will give us all we want as always and they can't beat a div 2 school.

No team... NO TEAM... in the Bix XII could really compete in the SEC. And we'd be a middle of the pack team in the PAC 12.

But the longer we stay in this conference the softer we get and the respect we have simply comes from yester-year. We are just like Va-Tech. ... only we have a real tradition of winning.

So, your entire argument is based on a game that hasn't happened yet as well as one game that has.

Wow.

8timechamps
8/30/2013, 11:12 PM
Let there Be wailing and gnashing of teeth

It usually take at least one actual Sooner game before we see this. This may be a board record.

Sabanball
8/30/2013, 11:15 PM
Nick needs to start recruiting in North Dakota.

olevetonahill
8/30/2013, 11:17 PM
It usually take at least one actual Sooner game before we see this. This may be a board record.

I was flabbergasted. Beside Kst was Co Big 12 Champs :wink:

jk the sooner fan
8/30/2013, 11:22 PM
wow - we dont play them for several weeks.......we havent seen our own team play a single down

and yet we've got the brilliant insight of landrun

i guess id like to see how things play out myself......

a lot of teams in the big 12 with new inexperienced qb's this year

SoonerPride93
8/30/2013, 11:23 PM
Im a KSU student and man NDSU worked us tonight. Shoulda won by more than that. Old man Snyder got absolutely embarrassed.

Oh well. Time to watch my Sooners tomorrow baby!

Also they scheduled a fireworks display for the new press box so NDSU got a fireworks show as they celebrated their win in an empty stadium

Okie35
8/30/2013, 11:33 PM

.... at home.

If (by your logic) we couldn't compete in the PAC-12 why could we compete In the big ten? Also, I don't care about the conference outside of OU. You must've lost a bet. Also Kstate struggled against weaker teams in the beginning last year too. Who cares? It's a long season.

Blue
8/30/2013, 11:34 PM
Oh the Drama!

OUSKINS
8/30/2013, 11:38 PM
The timing of the thread isn't great given it is the eve of the season and people generally want things to start out on a positive note. And some of the conclusions drawn are a little dramatic, but the premise is correct. The B12 isn't very good and it hasn't been for awhile. It isn't on the same planet as the SEC and if you don't believe that you aren't watching the games....or the NFL draft.

Okie35
8/30/2013, 11:55 PM
The Sec is top heavy like any other conference. It's just that their top are all contenders for an mnc. It really doesn't need to be on a pedestal though especially if tcu and blah win tomorrow

Sabanball
8/30/2013, 11:57 PM
Yep.... The Missouri Valley Conference must just be top heavy too. :wink:

Okie35
8/30/2013, 11:57 PM
The timing of the thread isn't great given it is the eve of the season and people generally want things to start out on a positive note. And some of the conclusions drawn are a little dramatic, but the premise is correct. The B12 isn't very good and it hasn't been for awhile. It isn't on the same planet as the SEC and if you don't believe that you aren't watching the games....or the NFL draft.

Don't mention the draft the actual consistent nfl players come from smaller schools (non BCS)and the Big Ten surprisingly. Next is the PAC-12, then ACC.

SouthFortySooner
8/30/2013, 11:59 PM
Your quite mistaken if you think they were playing the champions.

SoonerKnight
8/31/2013, 12:05 AM

According to the commentators they have been the FCS world Champions the last two years in a row. With all the shirts the fans were wearing I can see that they might be right as all the shirts said world champs on them. You see they may be a smaller school but they have won playoff games to become champions so they are pretty salty.

Okie35
8/31/2013, 12:14 AM
Yep.... The Missouri Valley Conference must just be top heavy too. :wink:

BCS conferences :wink: smarty

Might catch hate but the year * won out the conference sucked too :( everyone including us sucked besides *

SicEmBaylor
8/31/2013, 12:24 AM

.... at home.

All of this is pretty much a crock of ****.

SanJoaquinSooner
8/31/2013, 12:27 AM
North Dakota has all that fracking energy. That's why they won.

BoulderSooner79
8/31/2013, 12:51 AM
Look at the bright side, landrun. North Dakota State is not on the schedule.

Sooner in Tampa
8/31/2013, 01:20 AM
FIRE VENABLES!!!!

agoo758
8/31/2013, 01:37 AM
Everyone already expected K-state to fall way off this year.... maybe not to the extent of losing to a 1AA team, but when you got a team that could barely move the ball last year that is replaced by their BACKUPS, and add a team thats won the last two 1aa championship and six of its previous 9 1a games... its not that far fetched. K-state is middle of the pack of the Big 12 at best.

SoonerKnight
8/31/2013, 01:44 AM
Middle of the pack? Oh boy!

EatLeadCommie
8/31/2013, 01:56 AM
KSU lost to Marshall the year they kicked our ***. Granted...doesn't look good.

OU_Sooners75
8/31/2013, 02:59 AM
Dear OP please turn in your fandom card!

KSU was not picked to be a top half conference team this year. Nor we're they ever picked to be any good this coming season.

That said, NDSU is now something like 4-0 vs the last 4 FBS schools they have faced.

ouflak
8/31/2013, 03:07 AM
...I don't care about the conference outside of OU...

That North Dakota State loss is going to haunt the SOS of every team in this conference.

BigTip
8/31/2013, 06:25 AM
The Sec is top heavy like any other conference. It's just that their top are all contenders for an mnc. It really doesn't need to be on a pedestal though especially if tcu and blah win tomorrow

Looking at scores, seeing Vanderbilt-Ole Miss played. Two powerhouses there, eh?
We sometimes forget what the "rest" of the SEC is made up of.

SoonerMarkVA
8/31/2013, 07:03 AM
That North Dakota State loss is going to haunt the SOS of every team in this conference.

This is the single legitimate issue raised in this thread. But nothing we can do about it.

Peeb
8/31/2013, 07:11 AM
This is the single legitimate issue raised in this thread. But nothing we can do about it.

True dat. Not good, but 'tis what it is.

SicEmBaylor
8/31/2013, 07:14 AM
Don't worry -- we'll make up for the hit to the conference SOS when we beat mighty Wofford this evening. :D

Since71ASooner4Life
8/31/2013, 07:20 AM

Agree 100% I wish it were not the case, but the facts don't lie. We're one of the best the Big12 has to offer, yet our defense has been humiliated so many times during the last 5 years it isn't funny. Excellent teams don't have that happen. Anyone who is honest with themselves knows we couldn't have competed against any of the top 3 SEC teams during any year of that same time period. Tavvon Austin looked like he was playing against a high school team last year, but it wasn't a problem because his team had no defense either.

I hope we're at the start of a new era getting back to playing intimidating/suffocating defensive football, but nothing in our recent history serves as evidence of such.

olevetonahill
8/31/2013, 07:35 AM
North Dakota has all that fracking energy. That's why they won.

Them Frackers!

JLEW1818
8/31/2013, 07:56 AM
100% agree. The Big12 is a joke, and has sucked since 2009

JLEW1818
8/31/2013, 07:56 AM
FIRE VENABLES!!!!

Bingo!

BoulderSooner79
8/31/2013, 09:04 AM

Wrong. By the end of the season, it won't amount to gnats nuts.

okiewaker
8/31/2013, 09:10 AM
I don't think kst losing much matters. If we go undefeated regular season we go to NC game. If we lose a game or 2 regular season we won't. Im just pizzed I turned the game off when it looked like kst was going to pull away.

olevetonahill
8/31/2013, 09:12 AM
I don't think kst losing much matters. If we go undefeated regular season we go to NC game. If we lose a game or 2 regular season we won't. Im just pizzed I turned the game off when it looked like kst was going to pull away.

This

BoulderSooner79
8/31/2013, 09:30 AM

I lucked out and happened to start watching the 2nd half. It was an excellent, exciting game. Free entertainment! Who gives a ratz azz about conference KSU/conference strength - it's not like we all didn't know it already.

SoonerorLater
8/31/2013, 09:41 AM
I watched quite a bit of this game. This is why you shouldn't play Div II schools especially really good ones like NDST. Truth is KSU isn't very good and NDST are defending national champions. They would beat quite a few Div I teams.

badger
8/31/2013, 09:43 AM
it's like vintage kansas state football:
http://picasion.com/pic73/c382b7756d82c5f4ed59fffc10c36756.gif

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
8/31/2013, 09:51 AM
Looks like Snyder's MO of scheduling "cupcakes" for his OOC games just bit him in the azz!

badger
8/31/2013, 09:54 AM
Looks like Snyder's MO of scheduling "cupcakes" for his OOC games just bit him in the azz!

if there's any benefit to playing FCS, you aren't nationally televised, so the embarrassment won't be viewed live. :D

or on ESPN Sportscenter postgame highlights :D

or on the bottom ticker of ESPN College Gameday as "BREAKING NEWS" :D

oh so much fail

UteSooner
8/31/2013, 10:10 AM
In my mind the fact that K-State isn't supposed to be very good this year is meaningless--So is the fact that NDST is a good FCS team. The only relevant fact here is that last years Big 12 champ lost to an FCS team. That is embarrassing for the whole conference.

olevetonahill
8/31/2013, 10:18 AM
In my mind the fact that K-State isn't supposed to be very good this year is meaningless--So is the fact that NDST is a good FCS team. The only relevant fact here is that last years Big 12 champ lost to an FCS team. That is embarrassing for the whole conference.

We haven't lost. what are YOU smokin?

bluedogok
8/31/2013, 10:28 AM
According to the commentators they have been the FCS world Champions the last two years in a row. With all the shirts the fans were wearing I can see that they might be right as all the shirts said world champs on them. You see they may be a smaller school but they have won playoff games to become champions so they are pretty salty.
I think he was referring to K-State...I get tired of the whole "defending champions" moniker that the talking heads throw out, there is no such thing. They were "last seasons (co-)champions", especially in college where rosters change yearly there is really no "defending" your championship from the previous year. That might have been the case in pro sports before free agency but it is an invalid statement anymore.

I watched quite a bit of this game. This is why you shouldn't play Div II schools especially really good ones like NDST. Truth is KSU isn't very good and NDST are defending national champions. They would beat quite a few Div I teams.
NDSU is not Division II, they are Division I-AA (FCS), Division II is schools like UCO. NDSU could beat the bottom have of Division I-A (FBS) most of the time, and yes, K-State is not very good this year.

Look at all the players the Big 12 lost from last season, it is going to be a down year for the Big 12, so I don't really think SOS is going to come into play for anyone.

Lott's Bandana
8/31/2013, 10:38 AM
We used to all say, "Who gives a sh!t about all this conference love?", and laugh at the SEC fans and their stupid chants.

Now we spend a significant amount of time comparing our conference to others.

Who gives a sh!t? Just win the games, Sooners. It's all we've ever needed to do.

olevetonahill
8/31/2013, 10:50 AM
We used to all say, "Who gives a sh!t about all this conference love?", and laugh at the SEC fans and their stupid chants.

Who gives a sh!t? Just win the games, Sooners. It's all we've ever needed to do.

I heart you Bro.

Since71ASooner4Life
8/31/2013, 10:56 AM

You're right - all we have to do is win and everything takes care of itself. But when I hear the SEC denouncers start with their self delusional criticisms I cant resist commenting. As a Sooner fan I like to think I'm part of a proud fraternity of some of the best football fans around, but it sucks when the sour grapes amongst us do nothing but make us look weak with their "SEC aint all that good" nonsense. If the Big12 had the last 7 NC's and the content on NFL rosters which the SEC has, there would be scores of people here beating their chests about how great the Big12 is and how anyone who disagrees is insane. We should tip our hats to the SEC powerhouses and aspire to get to their level of dominance again

Lott's Bandana
8/31/2013, 11:03 AM
We should tip our hats to the SEC powerhouses and aspire to get to their level of dominance again

That'd be like the US dipping their flag during the Olympics' opening ceremonies.

Just isn't done.

Therealsouthsider
8/31/2013, 11:06 AM
....I grew up not caring about any other school in the Big8 so why should I care about any other school in the Big12? I watched KSU get beat last night and thought it was pretty funny

ss

MyT Oklahoma
8/31/2013, 11:30 AM
We're doomed!

P.S. However, I am still keeping my Internet pay-per-view for tonight and I am still watching our game. :cocksure:

FaninAma
8/31/2013, 11:47 AM
The declining reputation of the Big 12 is hurting and will continue to hurt OU's program. There is just no denying this fact and it was a foreseeable issue.

sooner46
8/31/2013, 11:48 AM
I realize OU is not where it once was. I want to win the NC every year but that just does not happen. But we are better than we were in the 90’s.

I stuck with them then and I will stick with them now. I am neither a fair weather nor band wagon fan. I am OU thru and thru, win or lose, been that way since childhood my dad had a lot to do with that. I love Sooner Football. GO Sooners. Win is better.

SCSoonerfan
8/31/2013, 11:51 AM
I realize OU is not where it once was. I want to win the NC every year but that just does not happen. But we are better than we were in the 90’s.

I stuck with them then and I will stick with them now. I am neither a fair weather nor band wagon fan. I am OU thru and thru, win or lose, been that way since childhood my dad had a lot to do with that. I love Sooner Football. GO Sooners. Win is better.

This +1

70sooner
8/31/2013, 11:54 AM
well, I guess I don't even need to worry about watching any of the games, now....

aurorasooner
8/31/2013, 12:00 PM
William and Mary goes up on West Virginia by a TD in the middle of the 2nd quarter. 14-7

okiewaker
8/31/2013, 12:01 PM
I hope WVU gets their azz handed to them today. Cheers to W&M

mainline13
8/31/2013, 12:20 PM

Why do you have "Sooner" in your user name?

badger
8/31/2013, 12:27 PM
Well... At least Kansas isn't playing this weekend.

It's like Texas 5-7 season all rolled into one weekend...embarrassing loss after embarrassing loss. BUT...they're NOT sooner losses so who cares

cleller
8/31/2013, 12:27 PM
William and Mary goes up on West Virginia by a TD in the middle of the 2nd quarter. 14-7

The worst part is that Mary is the one racking up all the yardage and big hits on them.

olevetonahill
8/31/2013, 12:28 PM
Quote Originally Posted by UteSooner View Post

nOOb fight.

badger
8/31/2013, 12:29 PM
The worst part is that Mary is the one racking up all the yardage and big hits on them.

Child rearing is women's work.

olevetonahill
8/31/2013, 12:30 PM
Child rearing is women's work.

And makin the Sammich's

okiewaker
8/31/2013, 12:32 PM
Rice goes up on Manzier and company. It'd be bliss to see them lose to Rice.

badger
8/31/2013, 12:33 PM
And makin the Sammich's

Meh sent u boys out hunting last season to Morgantown and all u return with is the coonskin hat... Not the animal, just the damn hat.

How the eff am I supposed to make sammiches without meat?!

badger
8/31/2013, 12:34 PM

The sec sucks folks...

olevetonahill
8/31/2013, 12:35 PM
Meh sent u boys out hunting last season to Morgantown and all u return with is the coonskin hat... Not the animal, just the damn hat.

How the eff am I supposed to make sammiches without meat?!

Do you REALLY want me to answer that? :wink:

olevetonahill
8/31/2013, 12:35 PM

The sec sucks folks...

Heh.

okiewaker
8/31/2013, 12:36 PM
The sec sucks folks...

Exactly!

badger
8/31/2013, 12:37 PM
Conference USA numba one new show

aurorasooner
8/31/2013, 12:39 PM
Rice goes up on Manzier and company. It'd be bliss to see them lose to Rice. That RB or FB for Rice is a hoss. You still get the feeling that if a$m would just run the ball down Rice's throat they couldn't be stopped.
I did notice that W$M kicked a FG and are ahead of W Virginny 17-7 at the half. They also mentioned that WVU plays us on the main Fox channel next week. Fox will probably change that if WVU continues to look like S&^t.

UteSooner
8/31/2013, 12:41 PM

Because of my fandom and graduate degree.....not that it's important.

I don't understand why this is even up for debate anymore. I'm not a "Big 12" fan....but having a weak conference (even the perception of one) is bad for OU for multiple reasons.

okiewaker
8/31/2013, 12:43 PM
Wisconsin kickn the sh!t outa someone. Looks like the Big 10 is BACK,,,in a big way.

badger
8/31/2013, 12:44 PM
Wisconsin kickn the sh!t outa someone. Looks like the Big 10 is BACK,,,in a big way.

The fcs sucks folks...

Mac94
8/31/2013, 12:48 PM
our defense sucks, lol

badger
8/31/2013, 12:49 PM
Lol they zoomed in on Johnny in time to see him mouth "f***in s***" lol espn

And that lightning bolt sleeve he's wearing is silly too

SanJoaquinSooner
8/31/2013, 12:52 PM
Unless we find some stud players on defense, we aren't going to the title game, so SOS doesn't mean much.

Top goals:

Beat Texas.

Beat Notre Dame.

Win a decent bowl game.

okiewaker
8/31/2013, 01:16 PM
William and Mary are plugging holes. WVU caynt run up in there.

swardboy
8/31/2013, 01:18 PM
All I have to say is, we better win tonight's game. IMHO that's all that needs to be said at this point in the season.

fadada1
8/31/2013, 01:26 PM
17-17 wvu and William & Mary.

I think the title of this thread is appropriate.

En_Fuego
8/31/2013, 01:29 PM
17-17 wvu and William & Mary.

I think the title of this thread is appropriate.

Lol

badger
8/31/2013, 02:24 PM
Purdue lost to Cindy.

The big ten sucks folks...

FaninAma
8/31/2013, 02:29 PM
Somebody so needs to separate Manziel's head from his shoulders. I will be an OU fan first and whoever is playing A&M second.

En_Fuego
8/31/2013, 02:32 PM
Yeah, the doosh is on the loose again. That half an hour suspension went by like it was just 30 minutes.

FaninAma
8/31/2013, 02:33 PM
It's pretty obvious that Johnny Football is not very fond if contact this year.

okiewaker
8/31/2013, 02:33 PM
That Rice D lineman is a beast.

FaninAma
8/31/2013, 02:34 PM
Yeah, the doosh is on the loose again. That half an hour suspension went by like it was just 30 minutes.
A no-name college football player would have sat out the entire year like Mike Balogun did.

FaninAma
8/31/2013, 02:37 PM
A&M's defense looks like it belongs in the Big 12.

badger
8/31/2013, 02:47 PM
A&M's defense looks like it belongs in the Big 12.

Aggie defense sucks folks...

David Earl
8/31/2013, 02:47 PM
Just heard that after this weekend's abysmal performance the Big XII conference has decided to disband and close all the schools.

Completely.

Students will not be refunded their tuition and fees.

When asked to comment, Mack Brown just started clapping.

Sabanball
8/31/2013, 02:48 PM
Meanwhile, Uncle Nate just made $40.00 on an air autograph...;)

EatLeadCommie
8/31/2013, 02:49 PM
Well I guess the good news is that WVU shouldn't hang half a hundred on us this year.

En_Fuego
8/31/2013, 02:58 PM
Sheephumpers are going down..... Book it !

SicEmBaylor
8/31/2013, 02:59 PM
Somebody so needs to separate Manziel's head from his shoulders. I will be an OU fan first and whoever is playing A&M second.
'Atta boy.

Aggies are the scourge of the Earth. They are wretched creatures. If an Earth killing meteor ever strikes, I'd take some pleasure if it hit Bryan/College Station.

The two types of people I detest most: 1)Communists and 2)Aggies.

Delenda est Aggie!

SicEmBaylor
8/31/2013, 03:00 PM
Well I guess the good news is that WVU shouldn't hang half a hundred on us this year.

We hung 63 on them..............and lost.

Sabanball
8/31/2013, 03:00 PM
Sheephumpers are going down..... Book it !

Im still predicting that Okie Lite wins, but State is absolutely gashing the pokes with their ground game.

David Earl
8/31/2013, 03:09 PM
OSU defense is clearly struggling. Their offense is sputtering. They might light conference teams up, but if they're going to score a lot on MSU, they'd better get busy.

badger
8/31/2013, 03:11 PM
O...s...u... Sucks! (Folks...)

cleller
8/31/2013, 03:32 PM
OSU punter doing OK.

David Earl
8/31/2013, 03:38 PM
Having 2 QB's clearly not working for OSU.

They need to get a third one. Maybe a fourth.

badger
8/31/2013, 03:40 PM
Ok guys, osu clearly weakened by cowbells. Think we can smuggle some in to stilly later this season?

JLEW1818
8/31/2013, 03:42 PM
How did I not take MIss St +12. .....

swardboy
8/31/2013, 03:43 PM
Whoa a David Earl sighting. Now I'm stoked for the season.

SoonerStormchaser
8/31/2013, 03:50 PM
That's not REALLY David Earl...Stu just hacked his account.

David Earl
8/31/2013, 04:19 PM
I lurk all the time... yet somehow... I'm not really here.

badger
8/31/2013, 04:20 PM
I wish it were six already. I'd also take eight since baby baj is having afternoon fussfest

SoonerorLater
8/31/2013, 04:25 PM
Obviously Miss St is having a hard time scoring against a tough big 12 defense.

badger
8/31/2013, 04:28 PM
Obviously Miss St is having a hard time scoring against a tough big 12 defense.

Road games are hard ;)

Piware
8/31/2013, 04:38 PM
We are doomed!

badger
8/31/2013, 04:48 PM
If u need help making it to kickoff Texags is going ballistic over Johnny being a hothead ans sumlin benching him after unsportsmanlike penalty hehe

swardboy
8/31/2013, 04:48 PM
55 yard bomb for Allen!

swardboy
8/31/2013, 04:49 PM
And the following 10 yard td run makes it 13-10 penn state

bluedogok
8/31/2013, 05:03 PM
If u need help making it to kickoff Texags is going ballistic over Johnny being a hothead ans sumlin benching him after unsportsmanlike penalty hehe
Maybe some of them are just figuring out that he is an obnoxious, pompous Texas ******* who comes from a long line of the same like a bunch of them....but most of them are willing to ignore that behavior.

Mac94
8/31/2013, 05:42 PM
Ok St. has looked pretty decent ... gundy needs to pick a QB and stick with him, though. Mississippi St isnt that good ... but still only giving up only 3 points is good.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
8/31/2013, 05:45 PM
How did I not take MIss St +12. .....

I did!

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
8/31/2013, 05:47 PM
I did!

And now I am out of the vMoney.

olevetonahill
8/31/2013, 05:54 PM

What?

Mac94
8/31/2013, 06:01 PM
Texags is a pretty ugly place after a pretty ugly 21 point win. Alot positive for my Ags ... and alot negative. Happy for Matt ... he looked good at QB in the first half and our RBs are amazing. But ... the team has issued. How does a team go into the year with half the starting defense on suspension? Whats going on in the locker room?

soonercastor
8/31/2013, 06:34 PM
I'm actually glad OSU won, wouldn't have lost any sleep had they lost but with the perception of the conference the Big 12 will need as many OOC wins as possible

Sabanball
8/31/2013, 07:49 PM
Right now, Bama's O-line sucks!!

Mac94
8/31/2013, 07:57 PM
Your OL vs our DL ... cripple fight on the 14th, lol.

Sabanball
8/31/2013, 08:11 PM
Your OL vs our DL ... cripple fight on the 14th, lol.

You could be right. All I know is our guys play like this in College Station then we're in for a long afternoon at Kyle Field.

badger
8/31/2013, 08:12 PM
I still don't forgive bama for letting auburn win it all a few years ago. YOUR FAULT BAMMER

Sabanball
8/31/2013, 10:08 PM
I still don't forgive bama for letting auburn win it all a few years ago. YOUR FAULT BAMMER

You got that right! That's one loss I will never get over!

SoCalBigRed
8/31/2013, 10:08 PM

.... at home.

Only one really big, huge, massive HOLE... no make that, VOID in your argument.

aTm.

Went from Big XII byatch to cream of the crop SEC over the off-season?

Yeah right.

Boo hoo hoo... Kitty Cat U, former laughing-stock of the Big XIII got beat by a nobody. Here's my change, for the phone call.

CatfishSooner
8/31/2013, 11:04 PM
BAWAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Wishboned
8/31/2013, 11:07 PM
A Georgia team highly ranked at the beginning of the season loses to a ranked team.

What are the odds?

tycat947
8/31/2013, 11:08 PM
Let's drop football and focus on the Olympic sports!

sooner46
9/1/2013, 02:48 PM
I am also glad OSU won. I got so tired of hearing this is SEC power football, the Big XII does not how to handle them. OSU is supposed to a top Big XII team. I guess they had to eat their words by the end of the game, 21-3. What happened to that SEC offense?

I did not see the end of the game I when over to listing to the OU game. Boomer Sooner all the way.

badger
9/1/2013, 03:07 PM
All of this is pretty much a crock of ****.

A Georgia team highly ranked at the beginning of the season loses to a ranked team.

What are the odds?

At least he didn't wait till sec title game to let everyone down in Georgia this year. Now the dawgs can enjoy their fall without football.

Mack, on the other hand, is really toying with whorn hearts this year, trying to con everyone into thinking Texas football is back.

What will be the heart wrenching line this year? How bout "fool you thrice, extend my contract to 2025."

SouthFortySooner
9/1/2013, 04:15 PM
Watching the game ...again... and I have here in the late 3rd quarter the same Big XII/SEC comparison thought. Tapper is going at it HARD every play and is dancing around on his toes. The SEC Heisman hopeful JadoevianKlownie was suckin air and takin off plays by this point in his game. Boomer!

ouflak
1/5/2014, 05:00 PM

Well maybe not so much.... North Dakota State goes 15-0 and wins FCS title (http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2014/01/04/north-dakota-state-35-7-over-towson-third-fcs-title-in-a-row/4319955/).

Snrinhouston
1/5/2014, 05:11 PM
Well maybe not so much.... North Dakota Stategoes 15-0 and wins FCS title (http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2014/01/04/north-dakota-state-35-7-over-towson-third-fcs-title-in-a-row/4319955/).

Good post. Another lesson that the best measure of a loss or recruiting class comes with time.