PDA

View Full Version : Direct TV PPV ..... Just a heads up !

En_Fuego
8/30/2013, 02:25 PM
I ordered online. Called the number to make SURE the order went through. Well, It didn't. So glad I called to make sure. It was worth the extra $5 bucks to know im getting the game.

BOOMER SOONER

KantoSooner
8/30/2013, 03:41 PM
Now I will make you sad. I did the same two years ago. Then they charged me for the online purchase AND the call PLUS the $5. I was only ever able to get them to give me a free PPV event, no money back. Check your next bill carefully.

Not hating on them, but their customer service should be scratching their backs on a firing squad's wall and asking for that last butt.

En_Fuego
8/30/2013, 03:58 PM
Now I will make you sad. I did the same two years ago. Then they charged me for the online purchase AND the call PLUS the $5. I was only ever able to get them to give me a free PPV event, no money back. Check your next bill carefully.

Not hating on them, but their customer service should be scratching their backs on a firing squad's wall and asking for that last butt.

I asked them if I was only going to be charged for one view. I think I spoke to a 5th grader. Oh .... If they try and pull the sh!t.... I'll have their dish by the side of the road.