PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Ticket in Norman?

OUSKINS
8/26/2013, 12:19 PM
I've had Sunday Ticket at my house since 1999. Prior to that I always used to go to The Vista to see the Redskins. I will be in Norman week 2 of the NFL season when they play the Packers and I am trying to find a spot that ha Sunday Ticket.... The two places I went to back in the day (Vista and Coaches) are long gone. I called a few places and they had no idea what I was talking about. Even Louie's (not a fan) said they weren't sure of they'd get it or not.

A little help would be appreciated... Hoping to avoid BWW and stay closer to campus

OUSKINS
9/9/2013, 12:52 PM
Well, the crickets in this thread seem to mirror reality. The game I want to see is next week and so far BJ's is literally the only place in Norman I've found (besides BWW) that has Sunday Ticket. Was hoping to go somewhere closer to Campus Corner. Louie's and O'Connells do not have it. I am assuming The Mont doesn't. If anyone knows of anything else I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks.

rock on sooner
9/9/2013, 02:26 PM
According to DirecTV, Couch's restaurant on Asp Ave and
Louie's on Boyd has Sunday Ticket and 6 or 8 in OKC....

badger
9/9/2013, 03:56 PM
If you're a poor and/or you don't have DirecTV, a cheaper alternative that is just as fun if not more fun is NFL Redzone. I finally pulled the trigger and got it --- it shows every exciting and notable play (especially as teams get ready to score), sometimes doing four games at once or split screen, depending on game action.

Was fun to see how fantasy players were doing.

OUSKINS
9/9/2013, 04:12 PM
I've had Sunday Ticket for 15 years and I have it again this year--- mostly so I never miss a Redskins game. But on Sunday I will be away from home and down in Norman and I am trying to locate a joint that has it. BJ's looks like my only bet. Louie's only has Redzone and Coach's is no more, right?

badger
9/10/2013, 11:41 AM
After yesterday you still want to watch the Redskins? ;)