PDA

View Full Version : Miley Ray Cyrus

nighttrain12
8/26/2013, 11:07 AM
I'm sure Mom and Dad are so proud of her behaving this way in public.

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/robin-thicke-miley-cyrus-gif-mtv-vmas-2013.gif

badger
8/26/2013, 11:12 AM
Daddy's heart is feeling all achy and breaky

BermudaSooner
8/26/2013, 11:13 AM
Daddy's heart is feeling all achy and breaky

now that is friggan funny!

Osce0la
8/26/2013, 11:24 AM
twerkin with miley and beetlejuice

kbsooner21
8/26/2013, 12:08 PM
I'd love to nail that dirty little skank

deweydw
8/26/2013, 12:22 PM
twerkin with miley and beetlejuice

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/miley-cyrus-beetlejuice-mtv-vma-2013-tumblr.jpg

En_Fuego
8/26/2013, 12:41 PM

Im 2nd !!!!!

OULenexaman
8/26/2013, 12:50 PM
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/miley-cyrus-beetlejuice-mtv-vma-2013-tumblr.jpg nice....almost missed the subtle lower left corner.

deweydw
8/26/2013, 12:54 PM
brb, searching the interwebs for Miley Cyrus sex tape.

KantoSooner
8/26/2013, 12:59 PM
Well, each age has one. Madonna, Britney and now Myley takes up the White Trash Slut sash (with the suspicious stains on it).

Seriously, why didn't they just go ahead and bonk on stage, it would have been more entertaining than anything either has ever done or is ever likely to do in music?

SoonerStormchaser
8/26/2013, 03:29 PM
This reaction says it all:
http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/521ad474eab8ea5e39000004/will-smith-and-his-kids-had-the-greatest-reaction-ever-to-miley-cyrus-vma-performance.jpg

rock on sooner
8/26/2013, 03:57 PM

She's barely legal...careful...

olevetonahill
8/26/2013, 04:12 PM
She's barely legal...careful...

Key word is "Legal" While I think shes a slut I would do some freaky things with her.

KantoSooner
8/26/2013, 04:26 PM
Didn't the article say she was 20? That's about as legal as it comes. And lord knows, at the rate she's going, her 'use by' date is probably running at around 23. (ref: Lindsay Lohan five years ago vs. now. Drugs, alcohol and waking up in random backyards, face down, is a young person's game. It ages you fast.)

Soonerjeepman
8/26/2013, 04:27 PM
if ya see the whole video she comes out with her tongue going all waco..not sure what that's about...sorry just doesn't do it for me. Ugly hair as well...

I like my girl "fun" with me but a little more reserved in public...(not much but more than that!) lol.

olevetonahill
8/26/2013, 04:34 PM
if ya see the whole video she comes out with her tongue going all waco..not sure what that's about...sorry just doesn't do it for me. Ugly hair as well...

I like my girl "fun" with me but a little more reserved in public...(not much but more than that!) lol.

Oh dont get me wrong, I wouldnt walk down the street with that freaky bitch, But In Private? hell We would both get that freak on.

Wishboned
8/26/2013, 04:46 PM
This reaction says it all:
http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/521ad474eab8ea5e39000004/will-smith-and-his-kids-had-the-greatest-reaction-ever-to-miley-cyrus-vma-performance.jpg

Jaden didn't look that scared when he was fighting monsters in After Earth. But then here he wasn't acting.

And Will hasn't looked like that since he was dragging the alien across the desert in ID4 and was wondering what the hell that smell was.

cleller
8/26/2013, 06:06 PM
So, this is "twerking". Bravo, whippersnappers.

CdLuBbjDRl8#t

8timechamps
8/26/2013, 06:31 PM

Cocaine?

fadada1
8/26/2013, 07:51 PM
Im 202nd !!!!!
perhaps this number is more accurate.

olevetonahill
8/26/2013, 08:13 PM
perhaps this number is more accurate.

Wouldnt that depend on the hour of the day?

Blue
8/27/2013, 12:00 AM
Well it seems all that govt debt isn't going to the FCC. I wonder why kids are so F'ed up?

And saying you'd "hit it" is just sad. Go down to your local street corner or crack house and you could hit it.

She's just sad and lost, IMO. It's the Disney way apparently.

olevetonahill
8/27/2013, 12:22 AM
Well it seems all that govt debt isn't going to the FCC. I wonder why kids are so F'ed up?

And saying you'd "hit it" is just sad. Go down to your local street corner or crack house and you could hit it.

She's just sad and lost, IMO. It's the Disney way apparently.

Imjusta sad Provert . But Id Happily Hit it, Nail it Drive it home and ride it like a cowboy .

nighttrain12
8/27/2013, 12:42 AM
Imjusta sad Provert . But Id Happily Hit it, Nail it Drive it home and ride it like a cowboy .

Is that anything like the '3 F' rule?

FIND her
F*%K her
and FORGET about her!?!

olevetonahill
8/27/2013, 01:23 AM
Is that anything like the '3 F' rule?

FIND her
F*%K her
and FORGET about her!?!
Pretty much but from what I see I think she will do the findin an fergettin

Jerk
8/27/2013, 03:05 AM
My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart My achey breaky heart

diverdog
8/27/2013, 06:05 AM
Didn't the article say she was 20? That's about as legal as it comes. And lord knows, at the rate she's going, her 'use by' date is probably running at around 23. (ref: Lindsay Lohan five years ago vs. now. Drugs, alcohol and waking up in random backyards, face down, is a young person's game. It ages you fast.)

Yeah ask Jeepman. He knows.

cleller
8/27/2013, 07:57 AM
Those MTV awards are going to start turning people into pillars of salt soon.

MsProudSooner
8/27/2013, 08:14 AM
Miley Ray Cyrus = poor white trash on tv.

Mjcpr
8/27/2013, 08:32 AM
Miley Ray Cyrus = poor white trash on tv.

I'm pretty sure you just have to go with white trash, she has plenty of money.

deweydw
8/27/2013, 11:41 AM
I don't get the whole twerking thing. I does nothing for me. Rather have some good ole fashioned dance moves...

Like this....

http://chicagotheaterbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/tutu-dance.gif?w=430

Soonerjeepman
8/27/2013, 12:00 PM
Cocaine?

lol...probably...def wasn't "ooh, I'd like her to do that to me..."

Soonerjeepman
8/27/2013, 12:02 PM
[/B][/U]

Yeah ask Jeepman. He knows.

hey now...that wasn't me..it was my brother! lol

sooneron
9/9/2013, 10:36 PM
Look who's still looking for attention...
Possibly NSFW
My2FRPA3Gf8#t=16

I guess that I'm supposed to be turned on, but... meh.