PDA

View Full Version : Okie State Lineman: SEC Defenses Aren't Very Well Conditioned

Sabanball
8/26/2013, 10:41 AM
"You know, I just think that the SEC is blown a little bit out of proportion," Graham told OStateIllustrated.com. "There's a lot of great players down there and it's a heavily recruited area, but at the same time we play really fast offense here and sometimes those SEC defenses lose their breath against it. They have big guys but they aren't very well conditioned."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/oklahoma-state-ol-parker-graham-says-sec-defensive-171611797.html

badger
8/26/2013, 10:52 AM
I wonder where he got that idea...
http://blog.al.com/tide-source/2009/08/large_Terrence%20Cody%20Auburn%20game.jpg

As long as you're here for your daily abuse... :)

YOUR STATE IS FAT. (http://health.usnews.com/health-news/diet-fitness/photos/top-10-fat-states-where-obesity-rates-are-highest/9)

Not Mississippi-fat, mind you, but more than 1/3 of Alabama is overweight and nearly 1/3 of Alabama is obese, ranking you No. 2 (behind your fatter SEC counterpart Mississippi) in the country.

Not surprisingly, your fattest defensive lineman at 324 lbs is from Alabama. It looks like you have but 3 offensive lineman that are below 300, but your fattest is not from Alabama (congratulations!), but rather, Tennessee (at 385 lbs).

(Info from your Bammer sports site (http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/alab-m-footbl-mtt.html))

But yeah... that Poke probably shouldn't have said anything right before the big game in Houston vs Miss State :stunned:

Widescreen
8/26/2013, 11:36 AM
If we were winning championships with morbidly obese players, I would be OK with that.

KantoSooner
8/26/2013, 11:39 AM
Yeah, I think I'll wait until we start winning games against the SEC to run my mouth.

Bourbon St Sooner
8/26/2013, 12:22 PM
This is SoonerFans. Why do we GAF about what some okie lite player said about the johnny reb conference. I can tell bammer boy is getting his panties in a wad about it, so maybe he can take it to the circle jerk boards. I'm sure the toothless listeners of the Finebaum show are already worked up about it, so maybe you can call in there.

En_Fuego
8/26/2013, 12:29 PM
Anyone got a Cheeseburger ?

badger
8/26/2013, 01:20 PM
I can tell bammer boy is getting his panties in a wad about it

He comes here to be tortured. It's hard to find good torture these days when you're winning 3 of the last ****ing 4 crystal footballs, but he's found the one program in the country that is superior to his beloved bammer, so we can help.

stoops the eternal pimp
8/26/2013, 01:38 PM
What a dumb thing to say by the aggie..

stoops the eternal pimp
8/26/2013, 01:38 PM
He comes here to be tortured. It's hard to find good torture these days when you're winning 3 of the last ****ing 4 crystal footballs, but he's found the one program in the country that is superior to his beloved bammer, so we can help.

Superior how?

jkjsooner
8/26/2013, 01:41 PM
We know OSU is going to push the tempo. Wouldn't it make more sense to prove that the MSU players aren't well conditioned than talk about it?

badger
8/26/2013, 01:51 PM
Superior how?

Are you suggesting OU is not the greatest? :mad:

starclassic tama
8/26/2013, 02:07 PM
very stupid thing to say. especially when the evidence doesn't back it up (see national championship games 2008, 2009, 2010).

Widescreen
8/26/2013, 02:09 PM
Superior how?

Ummmm. I know - THERE'S ONLY ONE OKLAHOMA!

:D

thecrimsoncrusader
8/26/2013, 02:15 PM
We are in dire need of a dishonorable university president, athletic director and head coach. I'm tired of this moral high road garbage when it comes to athletics. There is no dishonor in cheating, there is only dishonor in getting caught!

Bourbon St Sooner
8/27/2013, 10:00 AM
Superior how?

We don't poison trees?
We don't rub our genitals on other people's faces?
We have full sets of teeth?
We don't have members-only bars where if you're white you're a member?

EatLeadCommie
8/27/2013, 10:31 AM
not only a dumb thing to say, but he implies that Big XII defenses don't lose their breath against Big XII offenses, which is absolute hogwash.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/27/2013, 11:38 AM
This is SoonerFans. Why do we GAF about what some okie lite player said about the johnny reb conference. I can tell bammer boy is getting his panties in a wad about it, so maybe he can take it to the circle jerk boards. I'm sure the toothless listeners of the Finebaum show are already worked up about it, so maybe you can call in there.Magnifico!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/27/2013, 11:40 AM
What a representative thing to say by the aggie..FI

Sabanball
8/27/2013, 05:45 PM
I actually think the pokes will beat State but not because of the reasons that Graham gives. Evidently this guy doesn't realize that the bulldogs run a version of the spread O themselves. Dan Mullen, the Miss State HC, was Urban Meyer's OC during the Tebow years.

Then again, not all SEC defenses can be as big and well conditioned as, for example, Iowa State..:wink:.

Breadburner
8/27/2013, 05:49 PM
We don't poison trees?
We don't rub our genitals on other people's faces?
We have full sets of teeth?
We don't have members-only bars where if you're white you're a member?

We just rip peoples scrotum's open......!!!!

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
8/27/2013, 05:53 PM
We are in dire need of a dishonorable university president, athletic director and head coach. I'm tired of this moral high road garbage when it comes to athletics. There is no dishonor in cheating, there is only dishonor in getting caught!

Go away!

Sabanball
8/27/2013, 05:58 PM
not only a dumb thing to say, but he implies that Big XII defenses don't lose their breath against Big XII offenses, which is absolute hogwash.

I guess we should cut him some slack--what do Okie State players know about how to handle winning and showing class?

SoonerNomad
8/27/2013, 06:14 PM
You know what, I think this whole SEC thing is blown out of proportion too, but I am going to keep that to myself so I don't sound real stupid running down the conference that has won the last 200 national championships with no end in sight.

mainline13
8/27/2013, 08:06 PM
We just rip peoples scrotum's open......!!!!

Only Whorns, though.