PDA

View Full Version : vBookie is back!

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
8/26/2013, 06:02 AM
I see that vBookie is back! Cool!

Any way to reinstate our previous balance? This bank error has cost me about 1.4 million!

olevetonahill
8/26/2013, 06:09 AM

Any way to reinstate our previous balance? This bank error has cost me about 1.4 million!

The Banks went out of buisness with No FIDC

badger
8/26/2013, 08:19 AM

I think it was lost in the transition from hacked board to unhacked board. However, I promise to try to give you all many vOpportunities to build your vBalance early this season.

A Sooner vEvent will be posted soon... as soon as I can collaborate with my across-the-pond counterpart, since he usually handed the OU games last vSeason

He's got an even younger kid than me, so I may be doing it this vSeason

badger
8/28/2013, 10:40 AM
Gentlemen (and any other women out there):

My vBuddy ouflak is back to post every Sooner football game this season, including this Saturday's.

There are several other vEvents to vBet on, including:

1- Pick the top 25 upsets. Every top 25 game is included, aside from OU-ULM.
2- Pick the first Thursday night games.
3- Pick every Big 12 game, aside from OU-ULM.

I plan to post another Thursday night football event later today, so let me introduce you to your old friend...

vWelfare: Anytime you have less than 500 vCash and ouflak or I post a new vEvent, your vCash will be reset to 500, but you will still be able to vCash in on any existing vBets.

Thus, it is in your best interest early on to go vBroke as often as possible.

Happy vBetting...

Soonerus
8/28/2013, 08:39 PM
With respect to my prior vcash balance, I now know how Jimmy Stewart (George Bailey) felt...

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
8/28/2013, 09:59 PM
With respect to my prior vcash balance, I now know how Jimmy Stewart (George Bailey) felt...

I feel your pain! However, the system just reset and I got 500 fresh vCash that I just bet some more with.

Soonerus
8/28/2013, 10:03 PM
I'm over the run...

badger
8/29/2013, 08:47 AM
Your final dose of vWelfare is in for the first day of college football.

Several vEvents end tonight (top 25, both "first day of college football" threads), the rest will end whenever kickoff is

salth2o
8/29/2013, 11:31 AM
I'm all in.

badger
9/5/2013, 09:18 AM
New vEvents:

Tonight: College football and opening NFL game.
Friday: Crappy college games.
Saturday: Every Big 12 game except OU's. I am talking to flak now about who's gonna post OU event.

If you are waiting for OU game, remember that vWelfare is in effect. Win vCash on the early games, have more to vBet on OU!

badger
9/7/2013, 08:22 AM
Major Saturday college games all posted.

All NFL Sunday games posted.

Get vRich or die vBetting

badger
9/9/2013, 08:50 AM
Sorry I didn't partake in meltdowns this weekend. Getting back from a late Sooner game feels like a Sunday hangover (and I didn't have one drop of alcohol).

You may now vBet on both NFL MNF games all weekend vBetting should be vSettled

badger
9/12/2013, 10:01 AM
vBetting update:

There is NFL tonight (Jets/Pats) and college football, including the Big 12's own Tech vs TCU. You can vBet on these --- i think the deadline is around 6-6:30ish for both.

Friday game between Big 12 rejects Air Force and Boise State is also up, as are other Big 12 games and OMG Bammer/Aggurz.

And, if you feel so inclined, OU-Tulsa is also posted.

Happy vBetting, you plastic dick feathers

badger
9/19/2013, 10:57 AM
How high can point spreads go? This weekend is really gonna make Vegas suffer.

Check out the insanely high weekend point spreads at vBookie (as well as more modest ones for Thursday/Friday games)

reflector
9/19/2013, 11:21 AM
Can we get the arcade back?

badger
10/4/2013, 11:43 AM
howdy howdy howdy.

There's MLB games tonight, so I posted a few of today's. Participation will determine how often, if at all, I post the playoff games :)

There's also some Friday night sucky games in college football. Check em out if the Big 12's shopping for some westerly teams!

Finally, I posted some more Saturday games that don't include OU, from ex-OU coaches to other Big 12 guys, to the ranked matchups that will get overhyped. Yay.

vBet or vDie! ;)

deweydw
10/8/2013, 07:11 AM
I had built up a good stash. Now I'm back on vWelfare. vBookie giveth and vBookie taketh away.

badger
10/8/2013, 08:14 AM
Yeeeeah I spent all of my vCash on the OU side of OU-TCU. Phail

If you all are interested, I'll do some MLB events ahead of the weekend football games so you can get more vWelfare.

You don't have to bet on baseball Pete Rose, but you can vSpend it as you vReceive it on other vEvents as they appear.

BigTip
10/8/2013, 08:20 AM
How do I bet? I go to vbookie, and see the bets and all, but can't figure out how to pick a game.
Arghhh! Help please!

badger
10/8/2013, 09:52 AM
How do I bet? I go to vbookie, and see the bets and all, but can't figure out how to pick a game.
Arghhh! Help please!

1- Click vBookie at the top of this page. It's between "Forum" and "Twitter"

2- Open events are listed here. I just added three MLB games to flak's listing of OU-Texas, so you have four (currently) to choose from.

3- The amount of vCash you have is listed with your username below the number of posts you have. If you've never used vBookie before, you have 500.

4- Enter the number you want to vBet on each option. If you want to vBet 500 on OU covering its 14-point spread over Texas, enter 500 (with your keyboard, hehe) in the box to the left of "OU 14" in the OU-Texas event!

5- Then, submit your vBet. I think there's a button near the bottom of the event somewhere.

Hopefully that all works!

BigTip
10/8/2013, 11:30 AM
I figured it out.
I went to vBookie
I went to the "Item" column and looked at my choices.
The last one in the column was:

OU versus Texas (2013)
Thread | Info

I had to click on "Thread" to take me to the page where I could make my wager.

Now that I have made a bet on OU, I REALLY want them to win.

Yes, I am being facetious. But the vBookie is a fun thing to play with during the season. Thanks for doing it.

badger
10/8/2013, 12:25 PM
All right vPoors. Another round of vWelfare is coming this afternoon when I post some Thursday football (NFL first, then college later).

So, go ahead and put all your vCash on OU (or Texas if you just want to lose it all) and you'll get more shortly

badger
10/9/2013, 08:35 AM
Tuesday MLB have been vPaid off. I also posted Thursday MLB, so you have another round of vWelfare if you were vBroke

badger
10/15/2013, 02:34 PM
A trifecta of ways to lose vCash:

3 pm is when the first MLB playoff game between BoSox and Detroit starts.
7 pm tonight, college football returns... if the Sun Belt qualifies.
Also 7 pm, another MLB game between St Louis and Los Angeles.

If you have vBet on any weekend/Monday vEvents, you have been vPaid.

Spoiler: If you participated in MNF, everyone lost!

deweydw
10/29/2013, 09:55 AM
Damn you vBookie!! Damn you to Hell!!

http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/28535/damn%20you%20all%20to%20hell.jpg

Back on vWelfare again.....

badger
10/29/2013, 10:00 AM
Damn you vBookie!! Damn you to Hell!!

http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/28535/damn%20you%20all%20to%20hell.jpg

Back on vWelfare again.....

Soooo... Seattle Seahawks, or St. Louis Cardinals?

I'll get some Thursday events up later today to provide the vWelfare. There's also several Wednesday events (college football, Thunder season opener, World Series Game 6) already up

deweydw
10/29/2013, 10:15 AM
My co-worker said load up on Seattle. :sorrow:
Last time I take his advice.

badger
10/29/2013, 10:20 AM
all right, vWelfare for the house (Thursday NFL is posted)

badger
11/14/2013, 10:06 AM
Busy nite tonight, folks:

First up, at 6:30ish, we'll have TWO college games: GT vs Clemp-son, Tulsa vs Marshall.

THEN, you'll have Sherri Coale's Sooners hosting Gonzaga in preseason WNIT... I think 7 p.m.

THEN, you'll have NFL Thursday night action, Indy at Tennessee at 7:30 ish

Finally, the Thunder have day 2 of their west coast extravaganza at 9:30, hosted by Golden State.

If you have any vCash left after all of that vFun, the Sooner football team apparently plays Saturday.