PDA

View Full Version : Consevative radio hosts

Soonerjeepman
8/22/2013, 01:14 PM
ok, I'm pretty conservative, social issues and financial.

BUT, I'm so sick and tired of O'Hannity and all the others...since they have all gone prime time (use to never hear them here in KS til 11 pm or later) all they do is sell their "gold coins", identity theft, their books etc...just as bad as the left.

Although I agree with most of Hannity's ideas he makes himself look like a fool when he doesn't let the "other side" speak..

that's all...

KantoSooner
8/22/2013, 01:29 PM
Of whom does that group now consist? I lost track long ago.

IGotNoTiming
8/22/2013, 03:01 PM
Sean Hannity was, is, and will always be a giant doosh nozzle...

jk the sooner fan
8/22/2013, 03:07 PM
Hannity uses talking points and repeats them ad nauseum on a loop......its as if he thinks beating somebody to death with the same point over and over will cause them to submit

Medved is pretty good but he has a tendency to allow the tin foil hat types to call in - gives them way too much air time

Levin is a master in my opinion but his voice sometimes comes across a bit crazy

Hugh Hewitt is pretty good, and Bill Bennett is one of the smartest men on radio - but he can be a bit crotchety at times

Tulsa_Fireman
8/22/2013, 03:57 PM
Art Bell pwns j00

nighttrain12
8/22/2013, 08:26 PM
There is 'El Rushbo', and then all the pretenders to the throne.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gnfIREBU0dU/To3mqRceAzI/AAAAAAAAGMc/Hc74ro5doto/s1600/rush_limbaugh.jpg

Soonerjeepman
8/23/2013, 08:18 AM
Hannity uses talking points and repeats them ad nauseum on a loop......its as if he thinks beating somebody to death with the same point over and over will cause them to submit

Medved is pretty good but he has a tendency to allow the tin foil hat types to call in - gives them way too much air time

Levin is a master in my opinion but his voice sometimes comes across a bit crazy

Hugh Hewitt is pretty good, and Bill Bennett is one of the smartest men on radio - but he can be a bit crotchety at times

that dude is funny....sounds like a raving lunatic but good. Savage? I did like him, definitely his ideas, but again, it's all about coins, books, etc...I know they have sell ads, but ugh. Hannity is the worse at that and he never lets his opposition say anything..I'd like to hear that, seems he's afraid to let them.