PDA

View Full Version : anyone have 1 extra for ULM?

colleyvillesooner
8/21/2013, 09:00 PM
Taking my 4 and a half year old to his first game ever. He will sit with us since he's little. Just need a ticket to get him in. Let me know if anyone has an extra floating around. Look at it this way, you get rid of a ticket and no one sits next to you. :)

Edit: ****, stupid me. I put it in the wrong forum. Mod please move to Sooner Swap.

olevetonahill
8/21/2013, 09:17 PM
Taking my 4 and a half year old to his first game ever. He will sit with us since he's little. Just need a ticket to get him in. Let me know if anyone has an extra floating around. Look at it this way, you get rid of a ticket and no one sits next to you. :)

Edit: ****, stupid me. I put it in the wrong forum. Mod please move to Sooner Swap.

That kid is almost 5 now? Hell jes the other day Ya was still a single guy.

How bout this Ill buy him a ticket Let me see what I can find Bro

colleyvillesooner
8/21/2013, 09:31 PM
You don't have to do that! I don't think it came across in my first post we would buy it. Not looking for a freebie! Stub has them but thought I would check here first. Used to seem like singles were always around at the first tailgate.

And yes, we are those people bringing a kid. Never thought that would be me but we scored 2 tickets from a family friend and the little one is SO pumped.

olevetonahill
8/21/2013, 09:47 PM
You don't have to do that! I don't think it came across in my first post we would buy it. Not looking for a freebie! Stub has them but thought I would check here first. Used to seem like singles were always around at the first tailgate.

And yes, we are those people bringing a kid. Never thought that would be me but we scored 2 tickets from a family friend and the little one is SO pumped.

I dint MIS read Bro. I know you wanted to buy it. I read yer Post and Said I'd Love to have the HONOR of buying the Boys ticket to his 1st Game

I will Find one . Hell Im pumped also :wink:

8timechamps
8/21/2013, 10:10 PM
I'll leave a redirect up on the football board so maybe it'll get some attention.

MyT Oklahoma
8/21/2013, 10:11 PM
Hope he has the time of his life. Until his second game, and his third, and his fourth, etc., etc., etc.

colleyvillesooner
8/22/2013, 11:28 AM
I'll leave a redirect up on the football board so maybe it'll get some attention.

Thanks!

nativesooner
8/23/2013, 09:34 AM
Have him walk around with a #1 sign in the air on game day. He'll get a freebie, I guarantee it. Then you can spend the $60 on a jersey in the stadium instead! Take lots of pics too! Mine is the same age and I took him to his first last year. He LOVED it!

olevetonahill
8/23/2013, 09:48 AM
I have 1 spotted, You sure location dont matter?

olevetonahill
8/23/2013, 09:52 AM
Peem yer Snail mail Bro so I can get it to you. Not sure I still have it.
I'll know around 4 this aftrenoon If I bot it or not.
Enjoy

olevetonahill
8/23/2013, 04:01 PM
Bro, Ticket is Bot and should be in yer mail box by Tuesday
Post Pics of the youngun bro.

colleyvillesooner
8/23/2013, 11:06 PM
Will do. He asked today if he can bring his own football. And will he get to play a little. Or would they just let me play since I'm big. :)