PDA

View Full Version : I Wonder If Obama, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton Will Get Involved In This Case

FaninAma
8/20/2013, 05:32 PM
And sadly, it did occur in Oklahoma
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/two-teens-charged-with-murdering-melbourne-baseball-player-chris-lane/story-fni0fiyv-1226700172461

My nephew attends the same college and knew the murdered young man. I honestly believe that since the above morons + Oprah interjected themselves in the Zimmerman case they are obligated to comment on this case. The chillng thing was the fact these scum were on their way to kill a 2nd random victim.

FaninAma
8/20/2013, 05:41 PM
Ironically CBS doesn't mention the race of the alleged killers.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57599302/aussie-baseball-player-killed-by-bored-okla-teens-police-say/

SicEmBaylor
8/20/2013, 05:42 PM
Find a tree and lynch the little sons of bitches. "My son is a good kid" my ***.

rock on sooner
8/20/2013, 05:42 PM
Welp, I don't want it to turn into a political issue at all. Truly a sad
state of affairs when kids get bored and decide to "kill someone".
I'm an alum of ECU and can remember when someone on one of
the teams got hurt, it affected all because of being a small campus.
Hurt, obviously, isn't "being killed" but it is much the same.

An aside, I guess i'm getting old because the mug shots of those
three sure make them look older than 15, 16 and 17.

RIP, young Aussie!

FaninAma
8/20/2013, 05:44 PM
If proven guilty I think the 3 involved will get what is coming to them. The people I am pissed at are the race baiters who have flamed the flames of inter-racial discord and most likely contributed to this tragedy.

okie52
8/20/2013, 05:59 PM
Well this Aussie lib didn't mind turning it into a political issue...

Yesterday, former deputy prime minister Tim Fischer has urged Australian tourists to boycott the US in the wake of the shooting murder of the Melbourne baseball star.

Mr Fischer said he was deeply angered by the latest tragedy and said turning our backs on America would help send a stern message about the need for tighter gun control.

Mr Fischer, who led Australia's gun control reforms alongside former prime minister John Howard in 1996, said choosing not to travel to the US would help build pressure on the US Congress to finally act.

"Tourists thinking of going to the USA should think twice,'' Mr Fischer said.

"This is the bitter harvest and legacy of the policies of the NRA that even blocked background checks for people buying guns at gunshows.

"People should take this into account before going to the United States.

"I am deeply angry about this because of the callous attitude of the three teenagers (but) it's a sign of the proliferation of guns on the ground in the USA.

"There is a gun for almost every American.''

What a pussie

TheHumanAlphabet
8/20/2013, 08:06 PM
These little ****ers need the death penalty!!! The state won't do it, but I will be the first in line to execute the sentence. These ****ers are useless, will forever be a drain on society and have shown they do not and should not get to live in our society.

My son is a good kid" my ***. Exactly, if by good son you mean worthless little ****, then ok.

Oh, and to the original question, those ****ers will never say anything. I bet the are happy privately... But, no, you will not hear them voice outrage... I am still waiting to hear their reaction from FL. cheep, cheep, cheep... I only hear crickets...

FaninAma
8/20/2013, 10:05 PM
The perpetual victim status of certain minorities is growing very, very old. This is a horrific crime regardless of the race of the perpertrators but it is an outrage that there will be very little attention paid by the establishment media concerning the motivation for the killing. And I wouldn't even mind the lack of attention to this detail if they (the media)weren't such **** stirrers when they run across the rare incidence of a white committing a violent crime against a black person.

sappstuf
8/21/2013, 12:17 AM
Very sad deal.

Who would look like Obama's son in this situation?

olevetonahill
8/21/2013, 01:56 AM
Just waiting to hear em run their mouths about that Shootin at a Black school by the White dude.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/neighbors-alleged-shooter-quiet-friendly/nZTr9/

TheHumanAlphabet
8/21/2013, 02:06 AM
A 20-year old is NOT a teenager and this person seems to have medical or anger issues...Look at his mug shot.

olevetonahill
8/21/2013, 06:06 AM
A 20-year old is NOT a teenager and this person seems to have medical or anger issues...Look at his mug shot.

Its still White on Black, thats the point.

diverdog
8/21/2013, 06:16 AM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57599302/aussie-baseball-player-killed-by-bored-okla-teens-police-say/

I think from the pictures it is pretty obvious.

diverdog
8/21/2013, 06:17 AM
Very sad deal.

Who would look like Obama's son in this situation?

It's it's ALIVE! Where the f*** have you been?

KantoSooner
8/21/2013, 08:37 AM
Well this Aussie lib didn't mind turning it into a political issue...

What a pussie

Fischer is a jerk, but not a liberal. Actually he is a Liberal, but that's the conservative party in Aussie. It's galling but we have to face facts: he is distinctly in the majority in terms of how the rest of the world views us. Japanese corporate employees are urged to get life insurance and update their wills before business trips to the US. They are offered special packages that allow their families to stay home if they are assigned to this country on public safety grounds.
Our murder rate puts us on a par with Djibouti and Niger (no joke), our gun violence rate places us squarely alongside....Venezuela.
On this front we have very little to be proud of.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/21/2013, 08:47 AM
Such is the trade-off of that pesky II Amendment in my opinion. Gotta take the bad with the good to a certain extent.

achiro
8/21/2013, 08:51 AM
Public hangings might make guys think about playing frisbee instead of shooting someone when "they are bored"

FaninAma
8/21/2013, 09:03 AM
Again, I don't blame the black community for this heinous act. I do have a lot of problems with those who are constantly offering up the siren refrain continuously that blacks are in the position they are in purely because of racism by whites. And I honestly believe this act wwas in part motivated by that.

KantoSooner
8/21/2013, 09:46 AM
Such is the trade-off of that pesky II Amendment in my opinion. Gotta take the bad with the good to a certain extent.

Not rasing 'gun control'. I just find it unacceptable for our country to have the incidence of public violence that we do. When you leave, decompress and then come back, the level of testosterone acting out in this country is really striking. You get used to it after some time, but there in the beginning, the barely caged rage that surrounds you is pretty overwhelming. I'm big on civil liberties, but wouldn't have a problem with draconian anti-violence laws. Again, it's simply unacceptable for a civilized country to put up with this crap.

Wishboned
8/21/2013, 10:46 AM
If they were that bored they should have played Russian Roulette.

SoonerStormchaser
8/21/2013, 10:51 AM
Maybe if these guys weren't listening to THIS ****:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p206x206/994590_10101633293493637_20609390_n.jpg
(yes this is real, I took this pic at a store here in Germany last weekend)

SoonerorLater
8/21/2013, 10:52 AM
I'm just waiting for the media or some loudmouth pundits to try to draw a comparison between this and the Zimmerman case. It may seem ridiculous but I'm betting on the propagandists to advance the parallels of the two.

KantoSooner
8/21/2013, 10:57 AM
Just saw their pics. Good Lord. Shallow end of the gene pool. Cleotis should just take 'em out behind the barn, hit 'em over the head with a shovel and tip the bodies into the hog trough. It would be an improvement for them and the rest of humanity.

Wishboned
8/21/2013, 11:50 AM
His only crime was jogging while white.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/21/2013, 03:10 PM
Not rasing 'gun control'. I just find it unacceptable for our country to have the incidence of public violence that we do. When you leave, decompress and then come back, the level of testosterone acting out in this country is really striking. You get used to it after some time, but there in the beginning, the barely caged rage that surrounds you is pretty overwhelming. I'm big on civil liberties, but wouldn't have a problem with draconian anti-violence laws. Again, it's simply unacceptable for a civilized country to put up with this crap.

This I can get behind. Damn pesky interpretations of "cruel and unusual".

Guess there ain't a way around it without stepping on someone's nuts, is there.

cleller
8/21/2013, 03:33 PM
His only crime was jogging while white.

Much more validity to this than Trayvon being targeted by his race.

This thing really bothers me, coming from a decent part of Oklahoma makes it even worse. I wouldn't blame Aussies a bit for boycotting the US. We deserve it for allowing our stinking govt to create this class of worthless animals that we constantly make excuses for, and are afraid to punish.

KantoSooner
8/21/2013, 04:20 PM
This I can get behind. Damn pesky interpretations of "cruel and unusual".

Guess there ain't a way around it without stepping on someone's nuts, is there.

I favor rhythmic truncheonings for these guys. Then Cleotis, the barn, the trough.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/21/2013, 09:31 PM

Kanto, I agree with you. However, the lack of parenting on people's part today, these kids have not learned or been disciplined not to act on their impulses...They see no consequences. I feel it is time to chemically castrate everyone, because most of society has abdicated parenting. You want a child, then you need the antidote. How do you get the antidote...well there lies the rub, I sure as hell don't want the gubment to be making those decisions, then again, most of these punks are not getting the supervision they need to be responsible...

olevetonahill
8/21/2013, 09:44 PM
Kanto, I agree with you. However, the lack of parenting on people's part today, these kids have not learned or been disciplined not to act on their impulses...They see no consequences. I feel it is time to chemically castrate everyone, because most of society has abdicated parenting. You want a child, then you need the antidote. How do you get the antidote...well there lies the rub, I sure as hell don't want the gubment to be making those decisions, then again, most of these punks are not getting the supervision they need to be responsible...

Lack of Parenting is a ****ing Cop out in MHO
The Feds have Taken Parenting away and said It Takes a village . No It takes a strong Family , NOT a bunch of welfare Hos Breedin like ****in **** roaches

Get rid Of FDRs a chicken in every pot and Johnson's " Great Society" BS Make folks Accountable
Thats the Thing about this Great Idea **** . IF it dont work they dont Go back they just add MO **** on top to try to Keep Fixin!

TheHumanAlphabet
8/21/2013, 09:55 PM
'Vet, I agree... These kids probably don't have 2 parents. The lack of failure of the nuclear family in the name of diversity or what have you in the gubment programs is EXACTLY the issue and the cause...

You and I wouldn't act that way because if we started doing stuff, we had our *** wooped up on. Today, oooo, you take away the video game for a day, or we need to feel why they think so... Mrs. THA in a parent conference in Edmond when she taught, the parents responded to the teachers telling them to take away TV and video games to make the kid do homework..."oh, we can't do that..." WTF???

This is not a race deal or a class deal, it is a stupidity deal and too many stupid adults are having kids they have no business having...

We are suffering the outcomes of stupidity and government playing to the Lowest Common Denominator today.

olevetonahill
8/21/2013, 10:06 PM
Zackery . They dont WANT to take away the "Electronic" baby sitters
No one wants to Open a can of Whoop *** on their kid they want to be Their "Friend" Or Not bothered by them at all
Why I said take away the FREE living and Make the rents accountable

" Great ****ing Society, MY ***."

Whet
8/21/2013, 11:15 PM
Here are a couple of tweets from one:
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn82/awanderlust/Withmyniggas_zps4c19b38e.jpg

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn82/awanderlust/HateWhitey_zpsa0373b7d.jpg

Tulsa_Fireman
8/22/2013, 09:08 AM
Word, yo.

FaninAma
8/22/2013, 10:17 AM
Black on white crime is 48 times more likely than white on black crime if you go by demographic differences in population. Yet we are too timid as a country to tell Obama, Jackson, Sharpton and Oprah to STFU.

olevetonahill
8/22/2013, 11:18 AM
Black on white crime is 48 times as likely as white on black crime if you go by demographic differences in population. Yet we are too timid as a country to tell Obama, Jackson, Sharpton and Oprah to STFU.

I'm Not, Hey Obammy,jackson,sharpton, OOpra, STFU ok? Thank you very much.

Soonerjeepman
8/22/2013, 12:08 PM
can't open a can of whoop azz because the gov social workers will call your azz in. Now, I will say, getting a whipping vs getting an azz beating are 2 different things. I believe in spanking, but unfortunately, where there is low poverty it's usually a real beating...like getting in a fight. Taking their (parents) anger and retardedness (yes not a word) out on the kids. Therefor we have this giant image of a spanking = a beating..which isn't the case.

diverdog
8/23/2013, 06:17 AM
Black on white crime is 48 times more likely than white on black crime if you go by demographic differences in population. Yet we are too timid as a country to tell Obama, Jackson, Sharpton and Oprah to STFU.

Another random murder.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/23/us/world-war-vet-beating-death/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

sappstuf
8/23/2013, 11:46 PM
It's it's ALIVE! Where the f*** have you been?

Deployment workups... Which ended today.

http://www.10news.com/news/military/uss-boxer-and-ready-group-deploy-from-san-diego08232013

diverdog
8/24/2013, 03:59 AM

http://www.10news.com/news/military/uss-boxer-and-ready-group-deploy-from-san-diego08232013

I think one of my coworker's son is with you guys. He is a jarhead.....lol.

okie52
8/24/2013, 04:46 AM

Hello sapp...Have you been redeployed?

sappstuf
8/24/2013, 02:32 PM
Hello sapp...Have you been redeployed?

Yep, to the Western Pacific and Middle East as they say..

FaninAma
8/26/2013, 02:29 PM
Another high profile case.
http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20130826/NEWS05/308260013/Murder-suspect-face-court?gcheck=1

SanJoaquinSooner
8/26/2013, 11:59 PM

They showed Willie Horton mug shots of each of them instead, so you know what they look like.

cleller
8/27/2013, 07:54 AM
Remember, these jailbirds are presumed innocent until the President says different.