PDA

View Full Version : where can I buy a fooinall media guide?

stoopified
8/20/2013, 04:21 PM
I have bought one every year since 1987,but have not been able to find a way to buy one this year. For years I orrdered one by calling the ticket office but they said they no longer handle saies. They transferred me to the Bookstore,I got put on hold for 30 minutes before hanging up.I have also ordered through the OU multimedia store on SoonerSports but I am now unable to bring the multimedia site up. I checked the University Bookstore and searched for media guides and football guides with no matches,same for Sooner Alumni Sore and Balfour. I've googled til I am blue in the face with no luck . Anyone got a website,link,phone number,or store name I can check? Thaks.

8timechamps
8/20/2013, 04:55 PM
If you go to SoonerSports.com and search 2013 Football Guide, there is a PDF media guide available. I'm not sure if this is the same as the actual media guide, but it's pretty detailed.

stoopified
8/20/2013, 06:26 PM
If you go to SoonerSports.com and search 2013 Football Guide, there is a PDF media guide available. I'm not sure if this is the same as the actual media guide, but it's pretty detailed.Yeah,thanks I saw that earlier but what I want is the hardcopy I've been buying for 26 years.

8timechamps
8/20/2013, 07:26 PM
Yeah,thanks I saw that earlier but what I want is the hardcopy I've been buying for 26 years.

Gotcha. Well, let us know if you ever hear from the bookstore and whether or not they have them.

kbsooner21
8/21/2013, 08:41 AM
The Big Red shop at 50th and MacArthur in OKC has had them in past years. Haven't been by there yet to see if they have them this year or not.

stoopified
8/21/2013, 09:09 AM
The Big Red shop at 50th and MacArthur in OKC has had them in past years. Haven't been by there yet to see if they have them this year or not.Thanks,I have tried every other avenue I can come up with without sucess ,I'll give that a shot.

stoopified
8/21/2013, 09:54 AM
The questis over ,at long last I have tracked down the elusive Holy Grail that I have been seeking.I called the Director of Publications (listed in SS online directory) and she said currently you can buy them two ways, 1)the bookstore at the staium location only,2) call 405-325-6465.

Apparently when they redid the SS website the apparel store and multimedia store were cobined but several issues occurred which they are correcting. When the issues are taken care of you will be able to get your OU stuff from the unified online store. Apparently there have been many inquiries over this snafu. I suggested an online notice on the website.

stoopified
8/23/2013, 06:18 PM
Got the guide ordered on Wednesday and got it in the mail today. The streak continues.