PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma's 1st game on PPV. Need help

Bxbysooner
8/17/2013, 11:58 AM
Does anyone know if this will be available on DirecTV? I live in Oklahoma but this only thing listed on Soonersports is Cox for Tulsa residents. Here is the link. If anyone has any information let me know.

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31000&ATCLID=209167160

olevetonahill
8/17/2013, 12:08 PM
I have Direct every Game has been on somewhere. they usually dont list it until just a few days before tho. Dont know why they wait

MichiganSooner
8/17/2013, 01:26 PM
Call or email Cox. They have had it in the past in Tulsa.

stoopified
8/17/2013, 03:20 PM
I have Direct every Game has been on somewhere. they usually dont list it until just a few days before tho. Dont know why they waitSame thing with DISH

8timechamps
8/17/2013, 06:26 PM
I'd be shocked if it's not picked up by DirecTV.

However, this is the first time that fans will have the option to stream the give on SoonerSportsTV. So, it's possible that the satellite companies are purposely being left out (to drive folks to the online option).

I don't live in an area that has the PPV as an option, so I'm going the SoonerSportsTV route. It's $45 (plus I think you have to be a subscriber to SoonerSportsTv, and that's $10/mo...but I'm not positive about that part).

I'm just excited I can get the PPV. In the past, the best I could do was listen to the radio stream online or watch someone else's illegal stream, and neither were great alternatives.

olevetonahill
8/17/2013, 06:44 PM
I'd be shocked if it's not picked up by DirecTV.

However, this is the first time that fans will have the option to stream the give on SoonerSportsTV. So, it's possible that the satellite companies are purposely being left out (to drive folks to the online option).

I don't live in an area that has the PPV as an option, so I'm going the SoonerSportsTV route. It's $45 (plus I think you have to be a subscriber to SoonerSportsTv, and that's $10/mo...but I'm not positive about that part).

I'm just excited I can get the PPV. In the past, the best I could do was listen to the radio stream online or watch someone else's illegal stream, and neither were great alternatives.

The on line deal wont wotk for me, Im on Satilite and can only down load 10 GBs a month

I thot I read that for the 45 bucks on SoonerSportsTv that 3 month of the subscription was included at that price.

8timechamps
8/17/2013, 06:54 PM
The on line deal wont wotk for me, Im on Satilite and can only down load 10 GBs a month

I thot I read that for the 45 bucks on SoonerSportsTv that 3 month of the subscription was included at that price.

Yeah, that could be an issue for you.

You may be right (about the 3 month deal), I hadn't read all of the details. I was just happy to be able to get the game.

olevetonahill
8/17/2013, 07:23 PM
Yeah, that could be an issue for you.

You may be right (about the 3 month deal), I hadn't read all of the details. I was just happy to be able to get the game.

I just glanced at the Link the OP posted thot I saw it there.

Scott D
8/17/2013, 09:47 PM
PPV games are always on DirecTV. It's going to be a block of channels in sync with the channels that carry ESPN Gameplan.

sendbaht
8/18/2013, 05:49 AM
Plus, not to highjack this thread but I live outside the USA...what is the best online radio stream I can use.....I was using one but for some reason can not access any longer...thanks....radio is better then nothing....then later I can watch the game on youtube....I do have JUSTinTV which has the game live on sometimes ...thanks again!

olevetonahill
8/18/2013, 05:57 AM
Plus, not to highjack this thread but I live outside the USA...what is the best online radio stream I can use.....I was using one but for some reason can not access any longer...thanks....radio is better then nothing....then later I can watch the game on youtube....I do have JUSTinTV which has the game live on sometimes ...thanks again!

Bro,Can you not do the SoonerSportsTv deal?
I never tried but a few years ago some one posted a Link to a site that most said was great. I aint got a clue what it was tho.

achiro
8/18/2013, 11:35 AM
I hear that there are some sites that live stream ppv sporting events.

SoonerNomad
8/18/2013, 12:01 PM

I have an app on the phone called college football radio. I think it cost one dollar and it enabled me to listen to almost every game in the country including OU. It picks up different local radio stations. There is one that I used last year that I could listen to the game at home. 103.7 in some small town. Worked well too.

SoonerNomad
8/18/2013, 12:03 PM
Getting back to the original topic, I have had DirecTV for years and the PPV games are always available close to game day. I have DISH this year and I am expecting I will be able to buy the game. However, my bigger concern is that DISH doesn't appear to have a contract yet with the regional Fox channels and I know that I am going to have to go somewhere else to watch a couple of games this year that would normall be on Fox Sports Arizona.

OUTrumpet
8/18/2013, 12:59 PM
Getting back to the original topic, I have had DirecTV for years and the PPV games are always available close to game day. I have DISH this year and I am expecting I will be able to buy the game. However, my bigger concern is that DISH doesn't appear to have a contract yet with the regional Fox channels and I know that I am going to have to go somewhere else to watch a couple of games this year that would normall be on Fox Sports Arizona.

Dish did not have Florida A&M last year or Ball State 2 years ago. Last game I was able to get on Dish was Utah State in 2010.

MichiganSooner
8/18/2013, 01:35 PM

The Bartlesville radio stations offer live streams. The Sooner Network is broadcast on radio station, KYFM, 100.1 FM. The website is bartlesvilleradio.com Web streaming links are at top of the home page.

Whet
8/18/2013, 04:42 PM
Do they actually stream the game? I've noticed most of the stations do not stream the game. And, if they are, once SoonerSports learns of the streaming, the station is forced to stop.

8timechamps
8/18/2013, 06:06 PM

Here are the networks that carry the games, when I listen to the streams, I always listen to Oklahoma City KRXO-FM 107.7, just go their website and there is a "Listen Now" button. I think most of these stations have a website with the same option. KRXO doesn't carry the pre-game, but some of them do (these are stations in the Sooner Sports Network, so they have some kind of arrangement with OU):

Market Station Frequency
Ada KADA-FM 99.3
Altus KRKZ-FM 93.5
Alva KALV-AM 1430
Amarillo, Texas KZIP-AM 1310
Antlers KDOE-FM 102.3
Bartlesville KYFM-FM 100.1
Bartlesville* KWON-AM 1400
Clinton KCLI-AM 1320
Commanche KDDQ-FM 105.3
Dallas, Texas KKGM-AM 1630
Duncan KDDQ-FM 105.3
Durant KSEO-AM 750
Elk City KXOO-FM 94.3
Enid KGWA-AM 960
Fort Smith, Ark. KHGG-FM 103.1
Fort Smith, Ark. KHGG-AM 1580
Fort Smith, Ark. KFPW-AM 1230
Frederick KYBE-FM 95.9
Grove KGND-AM 1470
Guymon KKBS-FM 92.7
Hobart KTJS-AM 1420
Houston, Texas KCOH-AM 143
Idabel KBEL-FM 96.7
Idabel KBEL-AM 1240
Lawton KJMZ-FM 97.9
Lawton KXCA-AM 1380
McAlester KNED-AM 1150
Miami KGLC-FM 100.9
Muskogee KTFX-FM 101.7
Oklahoma City KOKC-AM 1520
Oklahoma City KRXO-FM 107.7
Ponca City KLOR-FM 99.3
Ponca City* KOKB-AM 1580
Poteau KPRV-FM 92.5
Shawnee KGFF-AM 1450
Tulsa KMOD-FM 97.5
Tulsa KTBZ-AM 1430
Tulsa KAKC-AM 1300
Vinita KITO-FM 96.1
Woodward KWOX-FM 101.1

badger
8/18/2013, 06:42 PM
interesting joe c quote:

"If they decide not to purchase pay-per-view, they'll see the (free) replay beginning late at night. I'm sure Fox won't appreciate me saying that, but if people will just step back and realize: it's a choice, not a requirement."

MichiganSooner
8/18/2013, 11:17 PM
Do they actually stream the game? I've noticed most of the stations do not stream the game. And, if they are, once SoonerSports learns of the streaming, the station is forced to stop.

They have in the past. The station is part of the Sooner radio network. Two other stations in town carry either Cowboys or TU. Whatever is on the station is streamed over world wide web. Maybe not done anymore. I am watching on TV if not in Norman.

sendbaht
8/19/2013, 08:51 AM
Gosh, thanks everyone!!!!!!! I used to watch my grandpa in Grove Oklahoma in the 60s listen to a baseball game. Sometime cool about listening to a game on the radio. ..even though I'd prefer to watch....:))

aurorasooner
8/19/2013, 08:14 PM
With CFB less than 2 weeks away, I went over & looked at the CFB TV schedule.
With FS1 trying to make a big splash and the Sooners in bed with Fox, I just wondered why Fox didn't have a game on in Sat Night prime-time, yet OU/La-Monroe was PPV?
The TV schedule shows FS1 showing the epic matches of Nicholls State at Oregon 3:00 p.m. FS1 (HD), along with Baylor vs Wofford (Fx College Sports), then Boise State at Washington 9:00 p.m. FS1 (HD), which could be a good game.
Seems like that 1st Saturday has a lot of decent match-ups, Mississippi State vs. Oklahoma State (Houston) 2:30 p.m. ABC (HD) / ESPN2 (HD) *7, Georgia at Clemson 7:00 p.m. ABC (HD), LSU vs. TCU 8:00 p.m. ESPN (HD), Nevada at UCLA 9:00 p.m. PAC-12 Network (HD) / pac-12.com, Northwestern at California 9:30 p.m. ESPN2 (HD), but most are on the ABC/ESPiN networks.
It just seems strange to me that the Big 12-4+2's 2 supposedly premier programs (OU ppv and Texas LWhN) won't be seen be most of the nation and by a lot of nationwide recruits which probably hurts us much more than the whorns since virtually all their recruits at from Texas.
I guess the bean counters at Fox didn't see much use in putting prime-time live programming on against Clemson/Georgia and LSU/TCU if it wasn't teams from the west coast area.
I've seem a lot of classic Big 10 games (Big 10 network) and a lot of PAC 12 classics (PAC 12 network) in August, but virtually no classic Sooner games on FCS. I'm on cable and we only get 3 FX College Sports Networks (Atlantic, Central, Pacific) but those 3 Fox nationwide cable networks aren't doing OU any favors, imo.

8timechamps
8/19/2013, 09:03 PM
With CFB less than 2 weeks away, I went over & looked at the CFB TV schedule.
With FS1 trying to make a big splash and the Sooners in bed with Fox, I just wondered why Fox didn't have a game on in Sat Night prime-time, yet OU/La-Monroe was PPV?
The TV schedule shows FS1 showing the epic matches of Nicholls State at Oregon 3:00 p.m. FS1 (HD), along with Baylor vs Wofford (Fx College Sports), then Boise State at Washington 9:00 p.m. FS1 (HD), which could be a good game.
Seems like that 1st Saturday has a lot of decent match-ups, Mississippi State vs. Oklahoma State (Houston) 2:30 p.m. ABC (HD) / ESPN2 (HD) *7, Georgia at Clemson 7:00 p.m. ABC (HD), LSU vs. TCU 8:00 p.m. ESPN (HD), Nevada at UCLA 9:00 p.m. PAC-12 Network (HD) / pac-12.com, Northwestern at California 9:30 p.m. ESPN2 (HD), but most are on the ABC/ESPiN networks.
It just seems strange to me that the Big 12-4+2's 2 supposedly premier programs (OU ppv and Texas LWhN) won't be seen be most of the nation and by a lot of nationwide recruits which probably hurts us much more than the whorns since virtually all their recruits at from Texas.
I guess the bean counters at Fox didn't see much use in putting prime-time live programming on against Clemson/Georgia and LSU/TCU if it wasn't teams from the west coast area.
I've seem a lot of classic Big 10 games (Big 10 network) and a lot of PAC 12 classics (PAC 12 network) in August, but virtually no classic Sooner games on FCS. I'm on cable and we only get 3 FX College Sports Networks (Atlantic, Central, Pacific) but those 3 Fox nationwide cable networks aren't doing OU any favors, imo.

Yeah, I was surprised to see this game not picked up by someone. But, if you look at the schedule, it's the least attractive game this year, so it makes some sense that this would be the one game not shown. I think it may have been a choice by the university too. Part of their tier 2/3 rights. I suspect the school makes a significant payday when a game goes PPV.

olevetonahill
8/19/2013, 09:45 PM
Last several years there has been at least ONE PPV game
Some ones making money

TheHumanAlphabet
8/20/2013, 12:47 AM
Trapped in Jakarta for a month... Hope to get some internet radio on these games...

sendbaht
8/21/2013, 08:38 AM
your find them TheHumanAlphabet. Sometimes really have to look....some will say.."only for the USA" but here in Thailand I've been lucky to find someone, somewhere streaming it....don't forget to watch the games....sometime on ESPN/Fox I seem to see 2 games a year on TV on ESPN here in Chiang Mai and most times on JUSTIN.tv.com....watch about 80% of the games on there just turn off the chat and enjoy.:))

En_Fuego
8/21/2013, 03:27 PM
Could someone post the channel for Direct TV when it becomes available. Please !

olevetonahill
8/21/2013, 03:28 PM
Could someone post the channel for Direct TV when it becomes available. Please !

Will do.

olevetonahill
8/21/2013, 03:37 PM
Prolly wont be listed anywhere until late next wed. pr even Thurs.

En_Fuego
8/21/2013, 03:38 PM
Thanx Vet !

olevetonahill
8/21/2013, 03:47 PM
Thanx Vet !

Thank me after I find it, But rest assured I WILL find it :friendly_wink:

olevetonahill
8/21/2013, 03:52 PM
Gosh, thanks everyone!!!!!!! I used to watch my grandpa in Grove Oklahoma in the 60s listen to a baseball game. Sometime cool about listening to a game on the radio. ..even though I'd prefer to watch....:))

Yup in the 70s we maybe got to watch 1 or games a season . I remember driving from Western OK to South Eastern Ok and My radio quit in my Car . I sped like a MoFo to the next town and stopped and Bot a transistor radio just to finish listening to the Game. No Clue who we were playing But I wernt gonna miss it .:wink:

Soonerjeepman
8/21/2013, 04:17 PM
heck I'm just glad the games are on...remember the 90's...(70's...wth..u an old mofo)...ugh~ lol

olevetonahill
8/21/2013, 04:30 PM
heck I'm just glad the games are on...remember the 90's...(70's...wth..u an old mofo)...ugh~ lol

Yup. Many a time I just went in a room and sat by myself to listen to game on the radio
Mid 80s I was working down on the Mississippi Coast and Had to drive for Miles to find a Hill so I could tune a staticky AM radio station to listen.

8timechamps
8/21/2013, 04:39 PM

I remember in the 90's, Barry Switzer formed some kind of media operation and found a loophole in the NCAA sanctions. So, there was a year (during the TV ban) that his company would air the game on a delayed basis. The game would start, then like an hour later the delayed feed would start. So, for road games, I would stay away from the TV and radio until the start of the tape delay. It was like watching the game live.

Soonerjeepman
8/21/2013, 05:57 PM
guess I meant the post Barry...THAT was brutal. I never heard that so I didn't get to see many games after Gibbs...Til Bob...

Soonerjeepman
8/21/2013, 05:59 PM
I know in KC, the place is The Sports Cave Bar and Grill..the OU alumni meets and has watch parties. They've already sent out an email.

8timechamps
8/21/2013, 06:01 PM
guess I meant the post Barry...THAT was brutal. I never heard that so I didn't get to see many games after Gibbs...Til Bob...

Yeah, it wasn't for long (1989 I think, Gibbs first year). I think the first game that was aired by tape delay was against Arizona.

BoomerSooner123
8/22/2013, 01:27 PM
Maybe I don't see the obvious. If I subscribe to Sooner Sports TV, the PPV must still be purchased if you want to watch it. Or I could just order the PPV there without a subscription. You don't get all the games including PPVs by subscribing. Is that correct?

cvsooner
8/23/2013, 03:59 PM
I think that's right. The way I read it, whether you are or you're not a Soonersports TV subscriber, you have to order it up via PPV.

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=209167160

cvsooner
8/23/2013, 04:03 PM
NORMAN, Okla. – FOX Sports Oklahoma announced Friday the participating program providers that will distribute the season-opening Aug. 31 football game between Oklahoma and Louisiana-Monroe on pay-per-view. Suggested retail price is $39.95 for the telecast, which will be available in high-definition.

{snipped} It will be available on a dedicated pay-per-view channel on participating Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas program providers and nationwide via participating satellite and Telco distributors.

{snipped}Outside of the state of Oklahoma, viewers can purchase a live stream of the pay-per-view telecast on SoonerSports.tv, OU’s premium digital website, for $44.95 to watch on their computer, mobile device or tablet. The purchase will include three free months of SoonerSports.tv and SoonersIllustrated.com. {snipped}

Since I live in California and don't have ATT U-verse, the only nationwide outlet listed at this point, I guess I'll be watching it on my computer for $44.95 and get three months of SS.tv thrown in.

en4cer
8/23/2013, 04:51 PM
Its listed on my Dish guide at 460 now.

olevetonahill
8/23/2013, 05:08 PM
Its listed on my Dish guide at 460 now.

Cool, Ill look for it on Direct

olevetonahill
8/23/2013, 05:17 PM
Just scrolled thru nothing yet that I could find

en4cer
8/23/2013, 05:33 PM
Dish $39.95 channel 460. Thats not a HD channel. They should be making adjustments to channels and get it on HD as the kickoff gets closer. I'd bet Direct will be listing it as game time gets closer.

I'm just glad to see it showing up on the guide, for now. Gives me a warm fuzzy.

olevetonahill
8/23/2013, 05:48 PM
Dish $39.95 channel 460. Thats not a HD channel. They should be making adjustments to channels and get it on HD as the kickoff gets closer. I'd bet Direct will be listing it as game time gets closer.

I'm just glad to see it showing up on the guide, for now. Gives me a warm fuzzy.

What channel is 460 on Dish, Direct usually wont announce until just a couple of days ahead of the game

en4cer
8/23/2013, 06:16 PM
Its one of the Sports alternate channels. Just a ppv channel.

En_Fuego
8/26/2013, 12:46 PM
TTT .......Getting impatient on the Direct TV..... Come on azzholes I pay you enough money...... Give us a friggin channel already !!!!

olevetonahill
8/26/2013, 02:05 PM
TTT .......Getting impatient on the Direct TV..... Come on azzholes I pay you enough money...... Give us a friggin channel already !!!!

It will moren likely be 785-786-787

Not known for sure yet. As far as I know you wont be able to order till Day of . It sucks but thats the way they do it fer some stupid assed reason.

En_Fuego
8/26/2013, 02:12 PM
Thanx for the update Vet !

olevetonahill
8/26/2013, 02:18 PM
Thanx for the update Vet !

Unless you have yer reciever connected to a Land line OR the internet as best I can tell you Have to CALL that day to order it. Least thats been my experience with em. . But Ill be calling starting thursday anyway just to bug the hell out of em. Oh and they charge you an extry 5 bucks for ordering it over the Phone

olevetonahill
8/26/2013, 02:22 PM
From their Web site

Skip Navigation
Are college football games available on Pay Per View?

Select college football games are available on a pay per view basis. These pay per view games are offered by the rights holders and not affiliated with ESPN GamePlan. Availability is limited to areas where the games are blacked out. You can order these pay per view events on game days using your remote or by calling us at 1-800-531-5000 (a $5.00 fee will apply for phone orders).

En_Fuego
8/26/2013, 07:38 PM
Unless you have yer reciever connected to a Land line OR the internet as best I can tell you Have to CALL that day to order it. Least thats been my experience with em. . But Ill be calling starting thursday anyway just to bug the hell out of em. Oh and they charge you an extry 5 bucks for ordering it over the Phone

They don't do the text bullish!t or are they strictly phone bullsh!t ?

nighttrain12
8/26/2013, 09:27 PM
Sounds like you can save $5 by using your remote instead of calling them to order it on DirecTV.

olevetonahill
8/26/2013, 09:47 PM
Sounds like you can save $5 by using your remote instead of calling them to order it on DirecTV.

Dint I say IF you dont have a Phone line or Internet connected? Dint I say that? I meant to If I dint
3 ways to Order Phone which they charge ya an extry 5 bucks for OR the Remote IFYou have a Phone line or the Internet connected.
Hope that clarified it.

olevetonahill
8/26/2013, 09:49 PM

Yup
Here let me post this again in case some one MISSED it
This is from Direct's site

Skip Navigation
Are college football games available on Pay Per View?

Select college football games are available on a pay per view basis. These pay per view games are offered by the rights holders and not affiliated with ESPN GamePlan. Availability is limited to areas where the games are blacked out. You can order these pay per view events on game days using your remote or by calling us at 1-800-531-5000 (a $5.00 fee will apply for phone orders).

iknowyoudidnt
8/27/2013, 11:44 PM
As far as audio broadcasts go, if you've got a Sirius/XM subscription, you should be able to hear many (all?) of the games on there as well. You can add the online streaming option for a few bucks. I'm thinking about going that route since I'm leaning toward canceling cable TV since it's mostly useless.

MichiganSooner
8/28/2013, 07:27 AM
Dint I say? Dint I say that? I meant to If I dint.
IFYou have a Phone line or the Internet connected.
Hope that clarified it.

No, it dint. :black_eyed:

olevetonahill
8/28/2013, 07:33 AM
They don't do the text bullish!t or are they strictly phone bullsh!t ?

I dont know that, Do you have their Site ?

deweydw
8/28/2013, 09:10 AM
Here lately, I've noticed for Direct Cinema you can text to order. I would assume it would be the same for the game. But I always log on the Direct web site and order the game from there.

olevetonahill
8/28/2013, 09:21 AM
Here lately, I've noticed for Direct Cinema you can text to order. I would assume it would be the same for the game. But I always log on the Direct web site and order the game from there.

Ive NEVER been able to order a game thru their Web site. Its always been Thru the remote or over the phone. Heres hoping they have made it available to order on-line

deweydw
8/28/2013, 01:36 PM
Logged in to DirectTV and couldn't find anything on the game. I guess I'll wait until Saturday and do a program search and go from there.

olevetonahill
8/28/2013, 01:56 PM
Logged in to DirectTV and couldn't find anything on the game. I guess I'll wait until Saturday and do a program search and go from there.

One more time Bro, You can order it on the DAY of the Game, By using your remote IF you have a Phone line or the internet connected to the receiver or you HAVE to CALL that day. No other options THAT know of.

En_Fuego
8/30/2013, 01:00 PM
It's up and in HD. Direct TV channel 786-1

olevetonahill
8/30/2013, 04:32 PM
It's up and in HD. Direct TV channel 786-1

Just ordered it myself, But it wont be in HD . If they told you that one of ems Lying the Person YOU talked to or the one I talked to. Either way we get to watch

SoonerKnight
8/30/2013, 05:19 PM
Listed as HD on 786-1

olevetonahill
8/30/2013, 05:52 PM
Listed as HD on 786-1

The dude I talked to said SD so guess we see . I dont have the HD receiver so it dont matter to me.

En_Fuego
8/30/2013, 06:19 PM
The dude I talked to said SD so guess we see . I dont have the HD receiver so it dont matter to me.

Then ?

olevetonahill
8/30/2013, 06:42 PM
Then ?

Then? What?
I ordered it got two 30 packs in the fridge and Lots of Bacon to cook up.

SoonerKnight
8/30/2013, 07:15 PM
No, HD receiver good GOD man your missing out! Might as well save the money and listen to the radio. :surprise:

SoonerKnight
8/30/2013, 07:16 PM
But I have a 106" screen I watch the game in HD.

olevetonahill
8/30/2013, 07:35 PM
But I have a 106" screen I watch the game in HD.

40 inch and thats more than I need. Theres a story why I dont have HD I may tell it at the Hideout .

MsProudSooner
8/30/2013, 11:18 PM
I don't know if anyone posted this, but SoonerSports.com lists the PPV channels for the various providers:

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&SPSID=750323&SPID=127245&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=31000&ATCLID=209167160

8timechamps
8/30/2013, 11:21 PM
I don't know if anyone posted this, but SoonerSports.com lists the PPV channels for the various providers:

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&SPSID=750323&SPID=127245&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=31000&ATCLID=209167160

Check the sticky at the top of this forum. ;)

MsProudSooner
8/30/2013, 11:48 PM
Check the sticky at the top of this forum. ;)

Obviously, I ignore stickies!

Sooner95
8/31/2013, 03:53 PM
SiriusXM channel; 135 for us peeps with no dish...

olevetonahill
8/31/2013, 03:56 PM
Obviously, I ignore stickies!

Maverick woman, I like. :wink:

En_Fuego
8/31/2013, 04:49 PM
Then? What?
I ordered it got two 30 packs in the fridge and Lots of Bacon to cook up.

2 30's and some bacon...... Awwww you're in heaven !

JLEW1818
8/31/2013, 05:03 PM
Check JustinTv later. Last year somebody posted a password.

Sooner Celtic or something like that streams the games

olevetonahill
8/31/2013, 05:17 PM
2 30's and some bacon...... Awwww you're in heaven !

Livin the Dream Bro, Livin the Dream

bluedogok
8/31/2013, 05:19 PM
No Shiner for me tonight, it doesn't mix well with the Vicodin.

badger
8/31/2013, 05:38 PM
Did u all just see bell taking snaps, then Trevor came in so bell left? Well starter is starter