PDA

View Full Version : california...good grief

Soonerjeepman
8/12/2013, 10:30 PM
how in the hell is it allowable that kids can decide which locker room they can go into...or bathroom...etc. FREAKS.

so we are now (and have been) letting the minority rule the majority....course I'm sure some genius hs boy will "finally decide he is a girl" to get into the girl's lockerroom..

olevetonahill
8/12/2013, 10:40 PM
how in the hell is it allowable that kids can decide which locker room they can go into...or bathroom...etc. FREAKS.

so we are now (and have been) letting the minority rule the majority....course I'm sure some genius hs boy will "finally decide he is a girl" to get into the girl's lockerroom..

Brilliance! Have to shower with em after P.E.

yermom
8/13/2013, 11:34 AM
this is an issue you can't just ignore, but i'm not sure they are going about this the right way...

Soonerjeepman
8/13/2013, 12:02 PM
not ignoring it...think it's wrong. If I was a parent of a normal kid...yes NORMAL (but I know your stance on all these issues so no need to lecture me), I'd use the aclu to sue them for the rights of MY kids...

yermom
8/13/2013, 12:35 PM
you can pretend that abnormal gender issues don't exist and that gender is a binary thing, but that doesn't reflect reality.

okie52
8/13/2013, 12:41 PM
you can pretend that abnormal gender issues don't exist and that gender is a binary thing, but that doesn't reflect reality.

And these poor trannies that have dicks need to use women's bathrooms to feel good about themselves?

What about bisexuals...should they be given access to either bathroom based on their mood that day?

REDREX
8/13/2013, 12:53 PM
When I was in high school I think it would have been fun to be in the girls gym class-----and locker room------What a stupid law

Soonerjeepman
8/13/2013, 12:55 PM

to put 85% or more "normal" kids in a situation that makes THEM feel uncomfortable vs the few is ridiculous. The last I saw was less than 10% of population is gay. I'm sure due to the overwhelming push to accept it as normal the numbers have risen. There always going to be a % of "abnormal" as you said, issues. This doesn't mean the MAJORITY of the population has to change their preferences to accommodate them. If they need to make a 3rd locker room to deal with them then so be it...but it will come down to the taxpayers funding it.

If my kids went to Calf HS I'd be suing them immediately for the protection of MY kids.

sooner_born_1960
8/13/2013, 01:26 PM
They should just change the restroom from gender-specific to anatomy-specific. One for the penis-havers, and one for the penis-not-havers.

Soonerjeepman
8/13/2013, 01:42 PM
lol...yup...course that's the way it is NOW but not good enough.

yermom
8/13/2013, 05:27 PM
And these poor trannies that have dicks need to use women's bathrooms to feel good about themselves?

What about bisexuals...should they be given access to either bathroom based on their mood that day?

i didn't say this was the right solution, but something needs to happen

Turd_Ferguson
8/13/2013, 06:20 PM

So, do you think this was the wrong solution?

okie52
8/13/2013, 06:23 PM

If these dick bearing trannies really feel out place then there are surgeries that can make them feel "all better".

yermom
8/13/2013, 06:33 PM
so then they should still be able to play girls' sports?

yermom
8/13/2013, 06:36 PM
So, do you think this was the wrong solution?

the sports teams and locker rooms, etc... is pretty heavy handed, but really do you need public, open bathrooms for all kids? do you have gender assigned bathrooms in your house?

cleller
8/13/2013, 06:38 PM
You can't tell kids anything anymore. Not even which bathroom to use.

Should be great for their maturation.

okie52
8/13/2013, 06:40 PM
the sports teams and locker rooms, etc... is pretty heavy handed, but really do you need public, open bathrooms for all kids? do you have gender assigned bathrooms in your house?

My bathrooms are gender assigned when my girls have male friends over...,aren't yours?

yermom
8/13/2013, 07:06 PM
i think you miss my point

olevetonahill
8/13/2013, 07:16 PM

Whats yer Point bro? Bathrooms in a Private home are just that PRIVATE I never see 2 guys go in at the same time. However during the Ho-Downs we all Pee off the deck. But When a Woman is in there I dont just walk in Nor do I want HER walkin in when Im in there.

okie52
8/13/2013, 07:34 PM

If you have single occupancy restrooms then there isn't a problem.

olevetonahill
8/13/2013, 07:37 PM
Besides everyone knows there aint nuthin out there but Fruits and Nuts anyway.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/14/2013, 11:43 AM
The same state that will likely pass a law to require permits to purchase ammo...

cleller
9/1/2013, 06:31 PM
I got to thinking about this discussion yesterday when my wife was doing her nails. She asked if I thought men would start wearing nail polish before long.

I realized that she's right. The way males have been molded thru this non-judgemental, "everything's OK" attitude, we'll have males with makeup, nail polish, pantie hose and maxi pads parading around before too long.

What's worse will be dealing with the "how does it hurt you" nonsense from the left. Unwashed, smelly, disgusting people with mucus flowing from every orifice are not hurting anyone either.

olevetonahill
9/1/2013, 06:49 PM
I got to thinking about this discussion yesterday when my wife was doing her nails. She asked if I thought men would start wearing nail polish before long.

I realized that she's right. The way males have been molded thru this non-judgemental, "everything's OK" attitude, we'll have males with makeup, nail polish, pantie hose and maxi pads parading around before too long.

What's worse will be dealing with the "how does it hurt you" nonsense from the left. Unwashed, smelly, disgusting people with mucus flowing from every orifice are not hurting anyone either.

Hell guys been wearing pantyhose ferever

Heres the way I get in touch with my Feminine side.
I just grab the Yainch's Boobs and enjoy em.

okiewaker
9/1/2013, 07:22 PM
To each his/her own I say,,but,,,buyer be aware,,,,pantyhose and makeup are a starter (drug) for tampons and BC pills.

yermom
9/1/2013, 07:33 PM

i guess you missed the little emo fags a few years ago...

soonercruiser
9/1/2013, 07:59 PM
Besides everyone knows there aint nuthin out there but Fruits and Nuts anyway.

Transgender restrooms is the answer.
BTW - I've got a name for the first transgender NBA Team....the "Transformers"!
:mushroom: