PDA

View Full Version : Hey Badg! VY invited to Packer camp...

TheHumanAlphabet
8/5/2013, 11:30 AM
What do ya think?

olevetonahill
8/5/2013, 11:36 AM
They needin a WATER boy.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/5/2013, 11:39 AM
oh, my bad... They be lookin' at him for back up QB duties... ;)

SoonerKnight
8/5/2013, 11:59 AM
Awesome!! LOL!

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
8/5/2013, 04:35 PM
If true, he better know how to ride a bike.

olevetonahill
8/5/2013, 05:13 PM
If true, he better know how to ride a bike.

If he gets on a Bike Hope the Bears dont get him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vwkq9IlJBU

swardboy
8/6/2013, 07:55 AM
Hello, Badger?

Did she pass out?

sooneron
8/6/2013, 09:53 AM
This will be awesome...

:pop:

deweydw
8/6/2013, 10:14 AM
VY has signed (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/8/6/4592878/nfl-news-bryan-bulaga-reshad-jones-vince-young-packers-terrell-owens) with the Packers.

It's a low-cost and potentially high-reward move for Green Bay. Harrell hasn't stood out and, at worst, the Packers can release Young before the regular season while having incurred very little cost. If Young is able to solidify the backup job, though, his deal will be well worth it.

olevetonahill
8/6/2013, 10:23 AM
Hello, Badger?

Did she pass out?

She hasnt been online in 4 days, Hope everything is Ok with her and her family.

FirstandGoal
8/6/2013, 10:44 AM
Prolly on vacay.

OULenexaman
8/6/2013, 01:53 PM
Hello, Badger?

Did she pass out? along with Dean...they both be in shock.

Breadburner
8/6/2013, 04:07 PM
I thought this said "Hey Vadj:Ky.....!!!

badger
8/6/2013, 07:45 PM
Should I be worried that vet knows how long I've been away.

Graham Harrell has been a crappy backup for us and I welcome any competition for Rodgers backup.

Vince adds something to practice regardless, which will help with the packers first two regular season games, kaepernick and rg3. Even if we cut him...and I want graham gone regardless... He can imitate a scrambler for our defense in early practices to prep for niners and skins.

After the dummies and duds we've gotten on Green Bay from big 12 rivals in the past, the sting wears off seeing them play for the packers after awhile. Oh, a whorn quarterback got signed? Meh, hope he sucks less than the whorn tight end we have

olevetonahill
8/6/2013, 07:58 PM
Should I be worried that vet knows how long I've been away.

Graham Harrell has been a crappy backup for us and I welcome any competition for Rodgers backup.

Vince adds something to practice regardless, which will help with the packers first two regular season games, kaepernick and rg3. Even if we cut him...and I want graham gone regardless... He can imitate a scrambler for our defense in early practices to prep for niners and skins.

After the dummies and duds we've gotten on Green Bay from big 12 rivals in the past, the sting wears off seeing them play for the packers after awhile. Oh, a whorn quarterback got signed? Meh, hope he sucks less than the whorn tight end we have

I were worried about ya. so I peeked

JLEW1818
8/6/2013, 08:00 PM
Vince Young tuned down opportunities to work at Olive Garden and Red Lobster for this!!

olevetonahill
8/6/2013, 08:02 PM
Vince Young tuned down opportunities to work at Olive Garden and Red Lobster for this!!

Linky?

Scott D
8/6/2013, 08:15 PM
Linky?

he's just trying to see if he can get a reaction on here since nobody commented on it on facebook ;)

swardboy
8/6/2013, 08:21 PM

Badger for teh win!

C&CDean
8/6/2013, 09:48 PM
Meh. Mother****ing meh. Who wants to bet the first game the "G" on his helmet is backwards, and his jock strap dick cup will be in the back.

Please make this stupid experiment be over quick. Paul Hornung on a 3-week durnk had more intelligence in his foreskin than this dildo. Sheez.

olevetonahill
8/6/2013, 09:54 PM
he's just trying to see if he can get a reaction on here since nobody commented on it on facebook ;)

I see.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/7/2013, 12:37 AM
Meh. Mother****ing meh. Who wants to bet the first game the "G" on his helmet is backwards, and his jock strap dick cup will be in the back.

Please make this stupid experiment be over quick. Paul Hornung on a 3-week durnk had more intelligence in his foreskin than this dildo. Sheez.Green Bay will be a good place for Happy Clappy to go after he's gone form the txwhorn cows. (sorry Badger, but the meat packers are woefully short of Sooners , at least as far as I know) Since they've not seen fit to pack ample numbers of Sooners onto their roster, they need smiting with more whorns. At least until they wise up.

badger
8/12/2013, 09:48 AM
I really, really don't like this look on him:
http://www.sportsonearth.com/assets/images/7/6/8/56702768/cuts/young1980x1100_9mbr9ul5_y39vjfsp.jpg
But, if you put aside the whole whorn thing (and I know on this board that is a very, very large thing to overlook), he's a dum-dum that has a money spending problem. At least he's not on drugs, beating up women and children, in jail for other reasons, or just entirely defaulting on his debt without trying to work to pay it off.

The Packers have given ex-Texas Tech (and fourth place Heisman finalist the year Sammie won it) Graham Harrell three years to be a viable backup to Rodgers Discount Doublecheck. At this point, I'd rather give VY a chance to not trip on the center, resulting in a botched hand off and a lost fumble (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/discount-double-vision-rodgers-gets-eye-poked-harrell-015259296--nfl.html).

My greater preference would be for a Sooner backup, but right now, Sammie is the Rams starter and Landry is in what appears to be a good situation in Pitt Steel.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/21/2013, 08:16 PM

Please make this stupid experiment be over quick. Paul Hornung on a 3-week durnk had more intelligence in his foreskin than this dildo. Sheez.that's the spirit! He will soon be Team PR rep.