PDA

View Full Version : The Leftist have found a way to kill off innovation - Obamacare, er Leftistcare...

TheHumanAlphabet
7/31/2013, 09:00 AM
Yes, that's right, read this and weep for the country...

Leftistcare will force people to limit income to get incentives... (http://www.cnbc.com/id/100921864)

TAFBSooner
7/31/2013, 12:46 PM
Yes, that's right, read this and weep for the country...

Leftistcare will force people to limit income to get incentives... (http://www.cnbc.com/id/100921864)

The middle of the Great Recession may have been a bad time to implement national health care. A better time would have been 1901 - 1909:

http://www.pnhp.org/facts/a-brief-history-universal-health-care-efforts-in-the-us

yermom
7/31/2013, 03:32 PM
after all, it's the 50 year olds making $30k a year that are the true innovators in this country

TheHumanAlphabet
7/31/2013, 03:39 PM
The Leftists will do anything to kill the dream and subjugate everyone to the government, so they may be "the elite".

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/31/2013, 03:56 PM
The Leftists will do anything to kill the dream and subjugate everyone to the government, so they may be "the elite".They(some, if not most) see nothing wrong with that. Their beliefs are that man is damaging the planet, and mans' activities should be closely controlled and limited, and that government should be in charge of pretty much everything.

yermom
7/31/2013, 04:03 PM
i know the idea of losing a tax credit makes me want a crappier job

cleller
7/31/2013, 04:34 PM
So families paying $1000 per month for Obamacare is supposed to be something to rejoice over?

7/31/2013, 05:39 PM
So families paying $1000 per month for Obamacare is supposed to be something to rejoice over?Democrat control over the country is something to rejoice over, no matter what kind of bizarre, destructive and/or illogical crap they pull.

yermom
7/31/2013, 07:04 PM
So families paying $1000 per month for Obamacare is supposed to be something to rejoice over?

Whine about that. That's reasonable. This other hyperbolic rhetoric is retarded

olevetonahill
7/31/2013, 08:01 PM
Whine about that. That's reasonable. This other hyperbolic rhetoric is retarded

Bro, IMHO Government Intervention in every facet of Americans Lives is ****ing RETARDED.

All this **** makes me think of the Doctor that was gonna Fix a Hang nail , So he prescribed antibiotics for the Infection, Oh wait theres Pain Lets Prescribe Oxycontin . Oh wait theres addiction Lets Prescribe Methadone. Oh wait theres Kideny damage" lets ...
Ya see where Im going Bro?

Too dayum Much Government Fixing and Not near enough Just leave it alone it will heal.

7/31/2013, 09:00 PM
Bigger and ever-growing govt. is a religion for some. They are passionate about it. Yeah, I know it doesn't make any sense, given how corrupt and power crazy the government folks are, or at least become that way after being there a while.

diverdog
7/31/2013, 10:33 PM
Bro, IMHO Government Intervention in every facet of Americans Lives is ****ing RETARDED.

All this **** makes me think of the Doctor that was gonna Fix a Hang nail , So he prescribed antibiotics for the Infection, Oh wait theres Pain Lets Prescribe Oxycontin . Oh wait theres addiction Lets Prescribe Methadone. Oh wait theres Kideny damage" lets ...
Ya see where Im going Bro?

Too dayum Much Government Fixing and Not near enough Just leave it alone it will heal.

Do you have government medical care?

yermom
7/31/2013, 10:36 PM
Bigger and ever-growing govt. is a religion for some. They are passionate about it. Yeah, I know it doesn't make any sense, given how corrupt and power crazy the government folks are, or at least become that way after being there a while.

How do you feel about gay marriage again? Marijuana?

olevetonahill
7/31/2013, 10:46 PM
Do you have government medical care?

Thru the VA, and that has what to do with My statement?

Just think IF the ****ing GOVERNMENT hadnt intervened in My life Back in 1968 I wouldn't NEED this ****ing GOVERNMENT MEDICAL CARE now would I?

diverdog
7/31/2013, 10:52 PM
Thru the VA, and that has what to do with My statement?

Just think IF the ****ing GOVERNMENT hadnt intervened in My life Back in 1968 I wouldn't NEED this ****ing GOVERNMENT MEDICAL CARE now would I?

Just asking. Jeez you are cranky. Do you have good VA care? Again just asking. My VA has improved but I do not like going there.

olevetonahill
7/31/2013, 10:58 PM
Just asking. Jeez you are cranky. Do you have good VA care? Again just asking. My VA has improved but I do not like going there.

I think they do a Dayum Fine job NOW, 20 years ago I told em to go **** themselves

diverdog
8/1/2013, 08:45 AM
The middle of the Great Recession may have been a bad time to implement national health care. A better time would have been 1901 - 1909:

http://www.pnhp.org/facts/a-brief-history-universal-health-care-efforts-in-the-us

Obamacare is a really bad law. It needs to be scrapped and rewritten. Eventually the US will have a single payer system. We should model it on what works.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/1/2013, 09:23 AM
Diver, that's the problem NONE of them work! They all dumb down medicine to the lowest common denominator and force people into a private, more expensive system for timely delivery of medical needs. Long waits are rampant in the national health systems currently in the world. Huge costs, increased taxes and poor choice of doctors are part of every medical system. Canada and UK have to IMPORT doctors becuase the pay is not enough for locals.

diverdog
8/1/2013, 10:56 AM
Diver, that's the problem NONE of them work! They all dumb down medicine to the lowest common denominator and force people into a private, more expensive system for timely delivery of medical needs. Long waits are rampant in the national health systems currently in the world. Huge costs, increased taxes and poor choice of doctors are part of every medical system. Canada and UK have to IMPORT doctors becuase the pay is not enough for locals.

We have wait lines in the US. My back surgery was scheduled 9 months out.

The reason government health care is being mentioned is because of the soaring cost of private insurance. My company pays almost $13k a year for my coverage and it is an HSA. Of course I also contribute to the premium and the HSA. Before the HSA it
was about 16k.

We pay 2-3 times or more for our care and we are not getting the results we pay for in cost. Whether we like it or not we will have a single payer system. The Swiss and Aussies have something we can base our model on. It has very little to do with political power and a lot to do with pressure from voters.