PDA

View Full Version : Kate Upton is (almost) showing her ta ta's in public!

nighttrain12
7/30/2013, 09:03 PM
http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/what-were-they-thinking-july-29-2013-slideshow/

Kate Upton put her undergarments — and her questionable sense of style — on display Monday evening upon arriving at the premiere of the HBO documentary "Casting By" in NYC. Thanks to her black-and-white mini's sheer paneling, the 21-year-old's beige bra stole the spotlight. Does the model/"actress" deserve any credit for matching her brazier to her nude-hued strappy sandals? We don't think so!

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/XNPR.lL..DEdigJQSmgMYw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD03MjA7cT04NTtzbT0xO3 c9NDgw/http://l.yimg.com/os/289/2013/07/30/2048-KateUpton-jpg_213446.jpg

DIB
7/31/2013, 08:37 AM
She should fire her personal trainer

kbsooner21
7/31/2013, 09:46 AM
Brilliant!

Mongo
7/31/2013, 10:22 AM
she is gonna have an *** as wide as an axe handle and those tits are gonna be at here cooter when she gets older. enjoy her now fellas

jk the sooner fan
7/31/2013, 10:31 AM
Op should be banned for using the word "tata's"

KantoSooner
7/31/2013, 10:45 AM
only in combination with the word, 'bodacious'.

It's a rule or something.

jkjsooner
7/31/2013, 10:54 AM
she is gonna have an *** as wide as an axe handle and those tits are gonna be at here cooter when she gets older. enjoy her now fellas

I wish I could.

SoonerStormchaser
7/31/2013, 11:04 AM
Sic'Em wouldn't hit her, or any female, with a 20.3014' pole!

Flagstaffsooner
7/31/2013, 03:11 PM
Sic'Em wouldn't hit her, or any female, with a 20.3014' pole!

She's not on Social Security so you wouldnt hit her.

yermom
7/31/2013, 03:33 PM
why is this news? she's usually in a bikini

Mongo
7/31/2013, 10:01 PM

this, folks, is called full contact posting.

well done flag

diverdog
8/1/2013, 11:59 AM

Sadly that is happening to my wife. She had a very similar build for the first 15 years of our marriage....then kids and work. Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

jk the sooner fan
8/1/2013, 12:19 PM

nobody cares what she's going to be

just what she is now

would smash......and so would you

SoonerStormchaser
8/1/2013, 12:49 PM
So? At least I have decent future financial planning! ;)

Mongo
8/1/2013, 04:11 PM
nobody cares what she's going to be

just what she is now

would smash......and so would you

go **** yourself, jk

En_Fuego
8/1/2013, 04:57 PM
Bet she can't bite her toenails

8timechamps
8/1/2013, 05:03 PM
I'll leave the anorexic crack head lookin' girls to you guys, I'll take a girl with a little meat on her bones any day.

the_ouskull
8/1/2013, 07:06 PM
She's not on Social Security so you wouldn't hit her.

---

this, folks, is called full contact posting.

well done flag

---

Full-contact? Come ON, man. If that's full-contact posting, I have either come to the wrong message board, or I've gotten too old. Notice how I pretended to make the problem be about me - either I chose the wrong board, or I'M too old? That's not actually true. It's not me, it's you.

If you want the board to be better, MAKE it better. I used to enjoy running off and/or embarrassing the halfwits, lackwits, and Tejas fans that would show up; calling out trolls, etc.. And, as importantly as all of that, a message board should police it's own. H*ll, if you do it in an entertaining way, people might even start expecting more out of you than a drive-by sentence devoid of substance, wit, or style. I'm living proof... practice makes.. for moderate, gradual improvement. Aim high!

the_ouskull

En_Fuego
8/1/2013, 07:41 PM
---

---

Full-contact? Come ON, man. If that's full-contact posting, I have either come to the wrong message board, or I've gotten too old. Notice how I pretended to make the problem be about me - either I chose the wrong board, or I'M too old? That's not actually true. It's not me, it's you.

If you want the board to be better, MAKE it better. I used to enjoy running off and/or embarrassing the halfwits, lackwits, and Tejas fans that would show up; calling out trolls, etc.. And, as importantly as all of that, a message board should police it's own. H*ll, if you do it in an entertaining way, people might even start expecting more out of you than a drive-by sentence devoid of substance, wit, or style. I'm living proof... practice makes.. for moderate, gradual improvement. Aim high!

the_ouskull

et incurventur ante Deum

8timechamps
8/1/2013, 08:21 PM
---

---

the_ouskull

Come back skull...we miss you. Jerkface.

Mongo
8/1/2013, 09:01 PM
---

---

the_ouskull

http://pbr292.photobucket.com/albums/mm27/Boyd506/Forum%20Pictures/76895-grandpa-simpson.gif?t=1308238321

jk the sooner fan
8/1/2013, 09:39 PM
---

---

the_ouskull

i'm sorry - are you serious?

i mean - i can barely get thru all the self love in your signature - but i'm having a hard time taking your post serious

because it's 40 kinds of ridiculous

congrats on allowing a simple joke to get you riled up!

the_ouskull
8/3/2013, 12:10 AM
SeriousLY.

As for 40 kinds of ridiculous...

http://i.imgur.com/ytKAD.jpg

THAT'S how "riled-up" I am, sh*t-for-brains. I'm not riled up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOAnoi7NpKI&t=0m42s

..now drown in it. My self-love is everywhere. It will consume you.

the_ouskull

8timechamps
8/3/2013, 12:18 AM
SeriousLY.

the_ouskull

I'm serious Skull, you need to get back here. Double Jerkface

Blue
8/3/2013, 12:21 AM
I see OUSkull is still one of the most tremendous humongous Dooshbags on the internet. Good job, buddy.

olevetonahill
8/3/2013, 12:30 AM
I'm serious Skull, you need to get back here. Double Jerkface

Xs2

Mongo
8/3/2013, 05:28 AM
I see OUSkull is still one of the most tremendous humongous Dooshbags on the internet. Good job, buddy.

I thought I would go through life without seeing someone suck his own dick. I was wrong.

jk the sooner fan
8/3/2013, 07:43 AM
I thought I would go through life without seeing someone suck his own dick. I was wrong.

i've always heard it could be done - thought it was one of those mythbuster episodes

learn something new everyday

En_Fuego
8/3/2013, 08:13 PM
SeriousLY.

the_ouskull

That was a freakin funny video !!

SoonerStormchaser
8/8/2013, 11:49 AM
Ok, it's a pretty open secret here that:
1. I have ZERO problems with folks giving me **** about my marital situation/arrangement...cause I love my wife and am completely comfortable in my marriage.
2. I routinely pitch softballs for you guys to swing at...

That being said...keep swinging away beyonces!

JLEW1818
8/11/2013, 09:14 AM
Skull is a ****** that plays kickball

Collier11
8/12/2013, 11:19 PM
I'll leave the anorexic crack head lookin' girls to you guys, I'll take a girl with a little meat on her bones any day.

Cant get a skinny chick ^ :D

Mongo
8/12/2013, 11:47 PM
You get the fat chicks and you will like it

Collier11
8/13/2013, 06:54 PM
im married now, I barely see any a$$ at all :D

olevetonahill
8/13/2013, 08:02 PM

So ya saying ya quit shaving?

Mongo
8/14/2013, 05:25 PM

Is he a gentleman and treat you well?

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
8/14/2013, 06:46 PM
Could we get back to Ta Ta pictures, please?

Collier11
8/14/2013, 09:08 PM
Is he a gentleman and treat you well?

gentle yet firm