PDA

View Full Version : Asian girls

nighttrain12
7/27/2013, 09:42 PM
These chicks don't look 23 to me. Are you all trying to entrap me with this forum advertising?

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/8345855907046820044

SicEmBaylor
7/27/2013, 09:47 PM
I haven't seen an ad on this forum since the day I registered.

nighttrain12
7/27/2013, 09:53 PM
You are really missing out then.

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/13234112699399716065

SicEmBaylor
7/27/2013, 09:54 PM
You are really missing out then.

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/13234112699399716065

Asian chicks do absolutely nothing for me. They might as well be 500 lbs dudes at a Star Wars convention.

SanJoaquinSooner
7/27/2013, 10:37 PM
Asian chicks do absolutely nothing for me.

take them to a nice restaurant and then they might.

SoonerStormchaser
7/28/2013, 12:20 PM
This is all I get:
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/images/adchoices/en.png

Probably cause I'm in Venice...and the only Chinese girls here are ugly *** tourists!

JLEW1818
7/28/2013, 09:02 PM
Splat

olevetonahill
7/28/2013, 09:05 PM
Asian chicks do absolutely nothing for me. They might as well be 500 lbs dudes at a Star Wars convention.

hell in Nam we would slip em 2 bucks and get a steam bath, massage and a Very happy ending
Ya mite try that.

SicEmBaylor
7/28/2013, 09:13 PM
hell in Nam we would slip em 2 bucks and get a steam bath, massage and a Very happy ending
Ya mite try that.

Not interested in Asian chicks....at all.

nighttrain12
7/28/2013, 09:53 PM

Yeah, like the Oak Ridge Boys sang 'My baby is American Made, born and bred in the U.S.A. From her silky long hair to her sexy long legs, My baby is American made!'

olevetonahill
7/28/2013, 11:21 PM

Ya need to changer yer user name to SICKembaylor.

rock on sooner
7/29/2013, 06:56 AM
take them to a nice restaurant and then they might.

Heh...

KantoSooner
7/29/2013, 09:13 AM
Sicem,
Chuck and I need to take you to Bangkok. As the song goes, "One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble". Picture this: live show, on a tight rope, ten feet off the ground, running down the middle of the street, at 10 A.M. That's Pat Pong. On a Tuesday. Makes Vegas look like a joint venture between the Methodist Church and the Disney Corporation. Tijuana might as well be Omaha on a schoolnight.
And you say you don't like Asian girls! I say you've never watched free floating balloons being blown out of the air by cleverly fired darts or seen a husky young wench pull a '73 Mercury across the stage in a way that amazes and astounds. Give them a chance, sir! Give them a chance!

soonerboomer93
7/29/2013, 06:46 PM
Apparently nighttrain is going to dating sites a lot.

SoonerInFortSmith
7/30/2013, 10:43 AM
Not interested in chicks....at all.

FIFY

Jerk
7/30/2013, 02:43 PM

Me neither. Cuz I heard their vaginas are horizontal

olevetonahill
7/30/2013, 02:49 PM
Me neither. Cuz I heard their vaginas are horizontal

Not horizontal ya Numbnuts they are (/) get it right.

Jerk
7/30/2013, 02:53 PM
Not horizontal ya Numbnuts they are (/) get it right.

ohhh LOL I get it

olevetonahill
7/30/2013, 03:13 PM
ohhh LOL I get it

:soap:

SicEmBaylor
7/30/2013, 04:08 PM
Sicem,
Chuck and I need to take you to Bangkok. As the song goes, "One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble". Picture this: live show, on a tight rope, ten feet off the ground, running down the middle of the street, at 10 A.M. That's Pat Pong. On a Tuesday. Makes Vegas look like a joint venture between the Methodist Church and the Disney Corporation. Tijuana might as well be Omaha on a schoolnight.
And you say you don't like Asian girls! I say you've never watched free floating balloons being blown out of the air by cleverly fired darts or seen a husky young wench pull a '73 Mercury across the stage in a way that amazes and astounds. Give them a chance, sir! Give them a chance!
I feel like I need a shower after reading that.

Asian chicks -- Will. Not. Hit.

olevetonahill
7/30/2013, 04:17 PM
I feel like I need a shower after reading that.

Asian chicks -- Will. Not. Hit.

So wait a dayum Minute here Boy, Ya saying YOU WOULDNT HIT THIS?
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2246/3461/30614230027_large.jpg

But you WILL tear the hell out of THIS

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgkMrbx64Li4ioDVc918u1ToQvgRutt DfKSS9ahi29AmRiugbM8w

You are one weird Mother****er :abnormal:

ouwasp
7/30/2013, 04:36 PM
About 30 yrs ago I was on my way to a Nat'l Guard drill early one Saturday. I stopped at an Eggbert's for a bite to eat. A pretty Asian girl was waitress, she was very competent, and did a fine job keeping my coffee hot. When I checked out, she told me I looked very nice in my uniform. I thanked her and told her she looked nice in her apron. We laughed and went our separate ways. I was dating a girl at the time, so I didn't pursue it...

Wonder what I missed out on? It couldn't be better than what I have now. But still...

SicEmBaylor
7/30/2013, 04:59 PM
So wait a dayum Minute here Boy, Ya saying YOU WOULDNT HIT THIS?
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2246/3461/30614230027_large.jpg

But you WILL tear the hell out of THIS

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgkMrbx64Li4ioDVc918u1ToQvgRutt DfKSS9ahi29AmRiugbM8w
You are one weird Mother****er :abnormal:
I'm not attracted to Asians, at all. Nor am I attracted to blacks, Italian, latino, etc. etc.

Lott's Bandana
7/30/2013, 05:04 PM

I wasn't either till I went there.

Then I came home.

Then I went back.

olevetonahill
7/30/2013, 05:07 PM
I'm not attracted to Asians, at all. Nor am I attracted to blacks, Italian, latino, etc. etc.

Yer weird as hell. Aint a Race or subspecies I aint been with, Hell Prolly hit most of the lessor known tribes even.

olevetonahill
7/30/2013, 05:10 PM
There was one drunkin night in Africa , I woke up the next morning with THIS. Course I think the Guys mite of been pranking me, But Ill never know fer sure

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRExTs7A1Zx0EXs7OHJn5cl3oHDQBtXc pyEr9x0-i08tCzcCRdx

birddog
7/30/2013, 05:10 PM
you might as well finally say you prefer a dood on the back of your scooter then.

SanJoaquinSooner
7/30/2013, 05:17 PM

Don't tell me just your sisters and cousins...

olevetonahill
7/30/2013, 05:26 PM
you might as well finally say you prefer a dood on the back of your scooter then.

Am I the only one that sees the similarities ?
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/18664_224545608483_4664427_n.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkIiMAwIGFSOJYsYzuKNu84pG_KyzAh H8IByI142d88mNaY6Wn

OULenexaman
7/30/2013, 11:31 PM
That's kinda funny.

KantoSooner
7/31/2013, 09:14 AM
It's interesting. I don't know the percentages, but it's pretty much recognized that, among any human population, you've got a certain number of folks who just haaaaave to go for the outsiders. (The kids who were drawn to the exchange students, the girls who flocked to the visiting football team, etc.) and an approximately equal number of people who could not under any circumstances endure any mate from outside the clan or tribe. And then the rest of us who are somewhere in the middle.

I've really never run across such a strong expression as in SicEm's case. I mean, seriously, if you don't find Kim Loan attractive in a very fundamental way, be sure to keep your 'Man Card' handy, because you WILL be asked for it.

olevetonahill
7/31/2013, 10:39 AM
It's interesting. I don't know the percentages, but it's pretty much recognized that, among any human population, you've got a certain number of folks who just haaaaave to go for the outsiders. (The kids who were drawn to the exchange students, the girls who flocked to the visiting football team, etc.) and an approximately equal number of people who could not under any circumstances endure any mate from outside the clan or tribe. And then the rest of us who are somewhere in the middle.

I've really never run across such a strong expression as in SicEm's case. I mean, seriously, if you don't find Kim Loan attractive in a very fundamental way, be sure to keep your 'Man Card' handy, because you WILL be asked for it.

Hell I was so Picky that the Only 3 requirement's I had was #1 they Be Female # 2 an 3 they not be BOTH fat and ugly at the same time

KantoSooner
7/31/2013, 10:44 AM
See? you're part of that middle group that we'll label: 'Guys', for want of a more precise term.

SicEmBaylor
7/31/2013, 12:01 PM

In a fundamental way, I can clearly see that she's attractive. My point is that I am not personally attracted to her.

Honestly, I didn't realize that every man everywhere was expected to be attracted to every single woman of every possible type. I was under the general impression that most people have certain types of women they simply have no attraction to. I can't for the life of me figure out how this is so unique or strange.

KantoSooner
7/31/2013, 12:49 PM
In a fundamental way, I can clearly see that she's attractive. My point is that I am not personally attracted to her.

Honestly, I didn't realize that every man everywhere was expected to be attracted to every single woman of every possible type. I was under the general impression that most people have certain types of women they simply have no attraction to. I can't for the life of me figure out how this is so unique or strange.

What you say is true and is truly a happy fact, otherwise we'd all be after the same chick, the others would be cranky and most of us males would be left with little to show for our sad, brutish existences.

That being said, the issue was one of 'I am not attracted to 'X' girls' and that 'X' was a pretty wide category. Let me face you with a statement and a hypothetical to illustrate.

1. I am not attracted to black women.

2. Okay, I grant you that. Now assume you're single and unattached, you're sitting in a bar and Beyonce comes in. Defying all reality, she sits down next to you and makes it extremely clear that her sole goal in life is to get you naked and do naughty things to you.

I submit that the statement under clause '1' above would need to be significantly limited in the aftermath of such an event. IN the alternative, your man card would need immediate revocation.

Zhao Zhiyi (the chick from Memoirs of a Geisha) would be another categorical smasher. Ref the Dance of Spring sequence if you have any residual doubt. Men would rise from the dead, quite literally, for that.

OULenexaman
7/31/2013, 12:53 PM
In a fundamental way, I can clearly see that she's attractive. My point is that I am not personally attracted to her. Card Please!

SicEmBaylor
7/31/2013, 01:05 PM
What you say is true and is truly a happy fact, otherwise we'd all be after the same chick, the others would be cranky and most of us males would be left with little to show for our sad, brutish existences.

That being said, the issue was one of 'I am not attracted to 'X' girls' and that 'X' was a pretty wide category. Let me face you with a statement and a hypothetical to illustrate.

1. I am not attracted to black women.

2. Okay, I grant you that. Now assume you're single and unattached, you're sitting in a bar and Beyonce comes in. Defying all reality, she sits down next to you and makes it extremely clear that her sole goal in life is to get you naked and do naughty things to you.

I submit that the statement under clause '1' above would need to be significantly limited in the aftermath of such an event. IN the alternative, your man card would need immediate revocation.

Zhao Zhiyi (the chick from Memoirs of a Geisha) would be another categorical smasher. Ref the Dance of Spring sequence if you have any residual doubt. Men would rise from the dead, quite literally, for that.

My issue with Beyonce and the above Asian model go a bit beyond race (again, I have less than no attraction to Asians, Blacks, latinos, etc.) -- I'm kind of turned off by the whole "supermodel" look. It's too generic....too perfect...I just don't go for it. It doesn't do anything for me. Clearly, I recognize that many of these models are incredibly hot...I'm just not the least bit attracted to them.

I am highly attracted to "cute" but not "hot." I make no apologies for the fact that I only like white pale girls....preferably gingers. I like them short (shorter than me), highly intelligent, eccentric, a little bit difficult to deal with, and with some self-esteem issues. A bit of geekness-nerdiness and socially awkward are also big pluses.

A tall asian/black supermodel is just well outside my wheelhouse; hell, it isn't even on the same boat.

olevetonahill
7/31/2013, 01:21 PM
No wonder you dont ever get laid boy. Hell If they have Boobs an Azz and a Honey pot Im all over it.
I dont care what Flavor it is.
Now get in the kitchen with the wimmens and get to makin sammiches. theres MEN talkin here.

SicEmBaylor
7/31/2013, 01:41 PM
No wonder you dont ever get laid boy. Hell If they have Boobs an Azz and a Honey pot Im all over it.
I dont care what Flavor it is.
Now get in the kitchen with the wimmens and get to makin sammiches. theres MEN talkin here.

So you would hit this?
http://movieboozer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/honey-boo-boo-mom.jpg

I think the fact that you'd evidently hit that is infinitely more disturbing than the fact that I'm not attracted to asian women.

FirstandGoal
7/31/2013, 01:44 PM
So you would hit this?

I think the fact that you'd evidently hit that is infinitely more disturbing than the fact that I'm not attracted to asian women.

The fact that ANYBODY would have ever hit that--- and more than once-- is highly disturbing.
Especially to a female such as myself who was single for a very, very long time.

KantoSooner
7/31/2013, 01:49 PM
So you would hit this?

Hahaahahahahahahahahahahaha
candidate for post of the year.

olevetonahill
7/31/2013, 01:50 PM
So you would hit this?

Did you NOT see my requirements ? #s 2 an 3 ? I dont DO Fat AND ugly. Now Fat ok Ugly is OK but not BOTH
Pay Tention

Hell I aint attracted to eskimo wimmens either But put me in an Igloo with a Naked one and some Booze and I garendayum tee we gonna Melt some Ice.

olevetonahill
7/31/2013, 01:52 PM
Hahaahahahahahahahahahahaha
candidate for post of the year.

But Kanto the Fact that Sic would Prefer a steady diet of his hand to ANYTHING Is pretty dayum disturbin IMHO.

SicEmBaylor
7/31/2013, 02:25 PM
Did you NOT see my requirements ? #s 2 an 3 ? I dont DO Fat AND ugly. Now Fat ok Ugly is OK but not BOTH
Pay Tention

Hell I aint attracted to eskimo wimmens either But put me in an Igloo with a Naked one and some Booze and I garendayum tee we gonna Melt some Ice.

See, that's kind of my point. It's a matter of perception. You and I may think she is fat and ugly, but there are men out there that would consider her weight and looks to both be perfect. Evidently there is at least one guy who does...

Your perception of asian women may be that they are hot and highly attractive, but my perception is totally different.

olevetonahill
7/31/2013, 02:36 PM
you are Nuckin Futs
http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/crazy.gif

KantoSooner
7/31/2013, 02:58 PM
But Kanto the Fact that Sic would Prefer a steady diet of his hand to ANYTHING Is pretty dayum disturbin IMHO.

funny and disturbin are not mutually exclusive.

pay attention.

olevetonahill
7/31/2013, 03:18 PM
funny and disturbin are not mutually exclusive.

pay attention.

Heh

If ya Look close at Sic ya will notice He aint got any hair on his head cept maybe a Lil bit, That comes from NEVER gettin laid. Me on the other hand I have a Head full. Plus a Face full . That orta settle the matter .

SicEmBaylor
7/31/2013, 03:50 PM
Okay, here is a woman that fits Vets criteria. She is clearly ugly but she is not fat. Vet, by his own admission, would have sex with this woman. And, again, I submit to you that in comparison the fact that I don't find Asian women to be attractive is far less weird.

http://www.investigatemagazine.com/pafter.jpg

olevetonahill
7/31/2013, 04:31 PM
Okay, here is a woman that fits Vets criteria. She is clearly ugly but she is not fat. Vet, by his own admission, would have sex with this woman. And, again, I submit to you that in comparison the fact that I don't find Asian women to be attractive is far less weird.

http://www.investigatemagazine.com/pafter.jpg

IF that was all that was available ? Give me a 30 pack of Natty and a 1/2 gallon of OVJ and Id give it a ride

SicEmBaylor
7/31/2013, 04:36 PM
IF that was all that was available ? Give me a 30 pack of Natty and a 1/2 gallon of OVJ and Id give it a ride
you are Nuckin Futs ;)

olevetonahill
7/31/2013, 04:43 PM
you are Nuckin Futs ;)

Not really, YOU are the one going to the Far ends of the earth to find UGLY.
Now lets get back to reality ok? You would Not hit the Most beautiful Asian chicks . Me on the other hand WOULD and enjoy every minute of it.

FaninAma
7/31/2013, 05:00 PM
So SicEm, what is your preference in regards to women in terms of ethnic/racial background?

Personally I prefer brunette Germans with a strong streak of hard-headedness.

Lott's Bandana
7/31/2013, 05:01 PM
My issue with Beyonce and the above Asian model go a bit beyond race (again, I have less than no attraction to Asians, Blacks, latinos, etc.) -- I'm kind of turned off by the whole "supermodel" look. It's too generic....too perfect...I just don't go for it. It doesn't do anything for me. Clearly, I recognize that many of these models are incredibly hot...I'm just not the least bit attracted to them.

I am highly attracted to "cute" but not "hot." I make no apologies for the fact that I only like white pale girls....preferably gingers. I like them short (shorter than me), highly intelligent, eccentric, a little bit difficult to deal with, and with some self-esteem issues. A bit of geekness-nerdiness and socially awkward are also big pluses.

A tall asian/black supermodel is just well outside my wheelhouse; hell, it isn't even on the same boat.

That is getting darn close to PG territory, give or take. Especially since she is now re-available.

SicEmBaylor
7/31/2013, 05:42 PM
So SicEm, what is your preference in regards to women in terms of ethnic/racial background?

Personally I prefer brunette Germans with a strong streak of hard-headedness.

It's really not even so much a racial/ethnic issue...I just like fair complected/very light skinned girls. Northern European would be a good rule of thumb. I just don't like the dark/sultry/exotic look...at all.

I'll be honest -- I like extremely pasty white geeky girls...cute but not necessarily "super model-esque." That's my wheel house.

I prefer gingers and brunettes, but I'm not opposed to blondes.

olevetonahill
7/31/2013, 05:47 PM
This guy says you can have His, Hes tired of her just laying there
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc7I6Mb1502cI5GXvhqbrnKFyLfQHo6 gCqx5oU0HZ26KWbhlvu

8timechamps
7/31/2013, 07:05 PM
It took me 40 years, but I finally realized that i'm apparently very attracted to crazy women.

olevetonahill
7/31/2013, 07:28 PM
It took me 40 years, but I finally realized that i'm apparently very attracted to crazy women.

So you Understand it Now right? Their all Friggin Nuts so Bang away at any of em

Jacie
8/1/2013, 07:59 AM
It's really not even so much a racial/ethnic issue...I just like fair complected/very light skinned girls. Northern European would be a good rule of thumb. I just don't like the dark/sultry/exotic look...at all.

I'll be honest -- I like extremely pasty white geeky girls...cute but not necessarily "super model-esque." That's my wheel house.

I prefer gingers and brunettes, but I'm not opposed to blondes.

I'm guessing you go for the FLDS-types?

Lott's Bandana
8/1/2013, 08:03 AM
So you Understand it Now right? Their all Friggin Nuts so Bang away at any of em

Trooth

stoopified
8/1/2013, 09:04 AM
Sicem,
And you say you don't like Asian girls! I say you've never watched free floating balloons being blown out of the air by cleverly fired darts or seen a husky young wench pull a '73 Mercury across the stage in a way that amazes and astounds. Give them a chance, sir! Give them a chance! That painted images I may never get out of my head...............not that this is an all together bad thing. :D

KantoSooner
8/1/2013, 09:20 AM
And we haven't even begun to talk Soi Cowboy or 'The International Entertainment Center'.

I swear, every time I left for the airport, I avoided looking back for fear I'd turn into a pillar of salt.

olevetonahill
8/1/2013, 09:28 AM
And we haven't even begun to talk Soi Cowboy or 'The International Entertainment Center'.

I swear, every time I left for the airport, I avoided looking back for fear I'd turn into a pillar of salt.

Reminded me of way back when
I was reading My Kids the story of Lots wife turning into a Pillar of salt. My youngest son ( Being the Good little Okie he is ) Looked up at me all confused . and axed me " Wouldnt a Pillar of salt be hard on yer head"?

fadada1
8/1/2013, 06:59 PM
Asian chicks do absolutely nothing for me.
Who does your dry cleaning?

olevetonahill
8/1/2013, 07:28 PM
Who does your dry cleaning?

Now that george is DEAD This gal does

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR39JfYpG33IH3oKtxOBvbUplaHBu41Q rxLA6XcDdyGjABXIkU

fadada1
8/1/2013, 07:35 PM
Now that george is DEAD This gal does

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR39JfYpG33IH3oKtxOBvbUplaHBu41Q rxLA6XcDdyGjABXIkU

Weezie's gone as well...

olevetonahill
8/1/2013, 07:38 PM
Weezie's gone as well...

Well hell thats why the Boys clothes stink so bad.

RIP Weezie

OUmillenium
8/1/2013, 07:41 PM
Don't let this thread end plzthnx

olevetonahill
8/1/2013, 07:49 PM
Don't let this thread end plzthnx

Sicem has been the inspiration of Many Fine threads . Long Live Sicem

SanJoaquinSooner
8/1/2013, 10:58 PM
Reminded me of way back when
I was reading My Kids the story of Lots wife turning into a Pillar of salt. My youngest son ( Being the Good little Okie he is ) Looked up at me all confused . and axed me " Wouldnt a Pillar of salt be hard on yer head"?

Your son made a good point. And I doubt Lot slept with her again.

olevetonahill
8/1/2013, 11:01 PM
Your son made a good point. And I doubt Lot slept with her again.

I know I wouldnt have, Ya ever get salt in yer dick? That Burns worser than the Clap.

OU68
8/2/2013, 01:57 PM
I know I wouldnt have, Ya ever get salt in yer dick? That Burns worser than the Clap.

I ain't gonna ask how you know about that :biggrin:

WA. Sooner
8/2/2013, 03:45 PM
Trying to get rid of the clap is how

olevetonahill
8/2/2013, 04:20 PM
Trying to get rid of the clap is how

Desperate times call fer desperate Measures. http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif

OULenexaman
8/7/2013, 09:33 AM
So is this where the term "salt peter" originated from?

Scott D
8/7/2013, 04:00 PM
this thread amuses me.