PDA

View Full Version : Obammy can suck a Dayum banana

olevetonahill
7/27/2013, 01:19 PM
Fuk him. While I agree with his Premise that The Korean War vet deserved better treatment(I've said that for years) That cocksucking Butt nugget Jewel Of the Asholes doesnt need to denigrate the nam vets in the Process. :mad:

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-says-korean-veterans-deserve-better-150322012.html

C&CDean
7/27/2013, 02:43 PM
Was this deal before or after his ramadamadingdong speech praising/being muslim/s?

Also, you said denigrate. Heh.

olevetonahill
7/27/2013, 04:16 PM
Was this deal before or after his ramadamadingdong speech praising/being muslim/s?

Also, you said denigrate. Heh.

He did that Thursday night, he did this this Morning.**** him right up his michelle .
I saw that werd used someres else so I copied it :cocksure:

yermom
7/27/2013, 06:47 PM
sooo what did he say that was so bad?

that the Vietnam war wasn't popular?

olevetonahill
7/27/2013, 06:50 PM
sooo what did he say that was so bad?

that the Vietnam war wasn't popular?

Guess ya had to of been there bro.

yermom
7/27/2013, 07:24 PM
"Unlike Vietnam, Korea did not tear at our country. These veterans did not return to protests. For many Americans tired of war, there was it seemed a desire to forget, to move on," Obama said.

is there more that i'm missing?

if anything, he's saying they weren't actively spit on, just shuffled to the shadows, passively ignored as a contrast to your generation that was actively treated poorly

olevetonahill
7/27/2013, 07:29 PM
is there more that i'm missing?

if anything, he's saying they weren't actively spit on, just shuffled to the shadows, passively ignored as a contrast to your generation that was actively treated poorly

Yea there is Bro
From the Article

The 1950-1953 war involved North Korean and Chinese troops against U.S.-led United Nations and South Korean forces. It ended on July 27, 1953 — 60 years ago Saturday — with the signing of an armistice.

But a formal peace treaty was never signed, leaving the Korean Peninsula in a technical state of war and divided at the 38th parallel between its communist north and democratic south.

From Obammy's mouth

"Here today, we can say with confidence, that war was no tie, Korea was a victory,"
Uh yes it was and IS
Like I said guess ya had to live thru those times Bro.

yermom
7/27/2013, 08:11 PM
what does that have to do with Vietnam?

olevetonahill
7/27/2013, 09:10 PM
what does that have to do with Vietnam?

He brot it up. Hell we were winnin until they said **** it lets go home.

Like I said Bro. Ya had to be there go thru that **** and then hear the Leaders talk **** now

yermom
7/27/2013, 09:17 PM
i think you are reading more into this because hate Obama for whatever reason. he didn't denigrate anyone.

Skysooner
7/27/2013, 10:56 PM

Like I said Bro. Ya had to be there go thru that **** and then hear the Leaders talk **** now

Blind hatred. Reading stuff that isn't there.

olevetonahill
7/27/2013, 11:13 PM
Blind hatred. Reading stuff that isn't there.

If thats what YOU think . I really dont Hate the Man, I do however Hate the way Nam Vets were treated when they came home.
If you dont or Cant see the Slight to Nam vets then I m happy for you.

Curly Bill
7/27/2013, 11:38 PM
I wasn't in Vietnam and I do hate Obammy. What I win?

olevetonahill
7/27/2013, 11:39 PM
I wasn't in Vietnam and I do hate Obammy. What I win?

A Bananer

Curly Bill
7/27/2013, 11:40 PM
A Bananer

I'll take it! That is, unless I have to rassle Moochelle for it!

olevetonahill
7/27/2013, 11:42 PM
I'll take it! That is, unless I have to rassle Moochelle for it!

Naw she done Licked it

Curly Bill
7/27/2013, 11:43 PM
Naw she done Licked it

I would not consume any morsel of food, no matter if I'd been weeks lost in the desert, if that nasty yainch had laid tongue to it!

olevetonahill
7/27/2013, 11:47 PM
I would not consume any morsel of food, no matter if I'd been weeks lost in the desert, if that nasty yainch had laid tongue to it!

But wait, Ole Slick used it to Poke up Monicas snatch then MOOshel licked it.

Curly Bill
7/27/2013, 11:50 PM
But wait, Ole Slick used it to Poke up Monicas snatch then MOOshel licked it.

Monica was garden variety slut, and Moochelle is plain ol nasty! I wouldn't eat that banana for a million bucks - I'd be skeered of contracting something that money couldn't fix!

diverdog
7/28/2013, 06:15 AM

vet:

You are ready way to much into his speech. NK claims it was either a draw or a victory for them. Obama was making the point that we won.

The US was never going to win in Vietnam. Had we invaded the north the Chinese would have fought us. The thing about Vietnam is like Germany and Japan they are becomming big trading partners. At some point I think we will be a lot closer. So in effect we lost the war and won the peace.

olevetonahill
7/28/2013, 08:37 AM
vet:

You are ready way to much into his speech. NK claims it was either a draw or a victory for them. Obama was making the point that we won.

The US was never going to win in Vietnam. Had we invaded the north the Chinese would have fought us. The thing about Vietnam is like Germany and Japan they are becomming big trading partners. At some point I think we will be a lot closer. So in effect we lost the war and won the peace.

I aint reading Jack **** into it. He could have and SHOULD have honored the Korean Vets and Just left Nam clean the **** out of it.
So **** you Obammy apologist's and **** him.

diverdog
7/28/2013, 01:34 PM
I aint reading Jack **** into it. He could have and SHOULD have honored the Korean Vets and Just left Nam clean the **** out of it.
So **** you Obammy apologist's and **** him.

Clearly you did not listen to or read his entire speech. What he said had absolutely nothing to do with Vietnam and what you are bitching about is taken out of context.

olevetonahill
7/28/2013, 02:19 PM
Clearly you did not listen to or read his entire speech. What he said had absolutely nothing to do with Vietnam and what you are bitching about is taken out of context.

I read the article I posted, as far as Listening? I aint ever listened to ANY ones speeches.

How about you an I agree to disagree here. I think he was poking at the Nam vets . thats MHO.

okiewaker
7/28/2013, 02:31 PM
He's scum just like most Progressives.

diverdog
7/28/2013, 10:25 PM
I read the article I posted, as far as Listening? I aint ever listened to ANY ones speeches.

How about you an I agree to disagree here. I think he was poking at the Nam vets . thats MHO.

Vet:

It was a good speech. He praised all vets, pointed out their heroism and felt that the vets of the Forgotten War war were never welcomed home. They just came home, resumed their lives and no one cared. He also pointed at specific acts of heroism and the bravery of those who fought at Hamburger Hill, Choisin Reservoir and many other places. Other than the midget in NK you are probably the only one that took offense at his speech.

On a different note I had an Uncle who died in Korea after the war ended when he decided to take a bet and swam across a flooded river. He never made it to the other side. Strangely he is not listed as a non-combat death. It was a dumb bet that cost him his life. My other uncles made it home.

OULenexaman
7/29/2013, 10:45 AM
did someone say they wanted a banana to suck on??