PDA

View Full Version : Hats Off To NYC

KantoSooner
7/22/2013, 09:04 AM
Once again, NYC shows how it's done with style and grace.

NSFW, bad language but glorious, all the same.

For those who aren't sure how they feel about Texas, I give you:

http://www.nymiddlefingertx.com/

The site that really, really, says it all. (Who knew you could tell Texas to f off in so many languages?)

olevetonahill
7/22/2013, 09:36 AM
Aint that Kinda Like the Turd sammich sayin the Diarrhea soup stinks?

SoonerStormchaser
7/22/2013, 09:39 AM
So why are so many New Yorkers bailing from that state and moving to Texas?

C&CDean
7/22/2013, 09:40 AM

Because they're stupid?

KantoSooner
7/22/2013, 10:28 AM

Look, if you're going to counter an excellent anti-Texas rant with things like objective facts you can just take your ball and go home.

To quote Hillary, "What difference does it make?!?"

I am unconcerned with New Yawker's transparent dooshbaggery so long as they pound broadside after broadside into North Sinaloa.

FaninAma
7/22/2013, 03:42 PM
Had a family reunion in Oswego NY this past weekend. Immense Irish-Catholic family that started out in NY.Out of 140 people who attended the dozen or sowho still lived there were mainly retirees in their late 70's and 80's. great place to visit but apparently less than a great place to live, work and raise a family.

The patriarch of the family summed it up this way regarding what has transpired in NY over the past 25
years: "never have I seen so many arrogant *******s screw something up beyond all recognition so quickly and yet remain so superior about their actions."

The true definition of a damned Yankee. Texans don't hold a candle to the arrogance shown by the smug elitists in NY.

badger
7/22/2013, 03:54 PM
I don't think anyone really considers Big Tex a monument like the Statue of Liberty... but... was this video made before the poor thing burned down last State Fair?

If so, some might be offended

The
7/22/2013, 04:10 PM
I don't think anyone really considers Big Tex a monument like the Statue of Liberty... but... was this video made before the poor thing burned down last State Fair?

http://i.imgur.com/0NK5uYd.jpg

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/22/2013, 04:59 PM
Aint that Kinda Like the Turd sammich sayin the Diarrhea soup stinks?
as much as I dislike the longwhorn cows football team, i dislike NY's politics even more.IOW FO NY.

badger
7/23/2013, 08:11 AM
True story: Jack Swagger, aka Jake Hager, a two-time OU All American wrestler, was heeling it up at WWE's Raw show last night... broadcast live from the University of Texas.

Very audible "OU SUCKS" chants going. He flipped them a horns down with his tongue out :P Hook em

FirstandGoal
7/23/2013, 08:18 AM

That's actually the part that cracked me up the most.

That and all of the multi-racial/lingual **** you Texas that was going on.

KantoSooner
7/23/2013, 08:41 AM
Yes, the litanty of "Eff You, Texas" in a UN of languages was truly epic.

And, as much as I can relate to a distaste for New York arrogance, it's always fun to see Texans treated as the dull beasts they are.

FaninAma
7/24/2013, 12:58 PM
I bet if a carpetbagging do-nothing wife of a philandering former President had run for the Senate against a former prosecutor who taken on the mafia and won and who also cleaned up the biggest city in the state and made it habitable and visitable again the state of Texas wouldn't have made the same choice as New York.

New York is so broke they went 4 years without enrolling and graduating a state police academy class. Smaller towns that were the backbone of the states industrial and transportation sectors are shuttering and closing up shop. It was sad to drive through Oswego which was once a vital port on Lake Ontario and see all the shuttered and for sale houses.

7/24/2013, 03:49 PM
I bet if a carpetbagging do-nothing wife of a philandering former President had run for the Senate against a former prosecutor who taken on the mafia and won and who also cleaned up the biggest city in the state and made it habitable and visitable again the state of Texas wouldn't have made the same choice as New York.

New York is so broke they went 4 years without enrolling and graduating a state police academy class. Smaller towns that were the backbone of the states industrial and transportation sectors are shuttering and closing up shop. It was sad to drive through Oswego which was once a vital port on Lake Ontario and see all the shuttered and for sale houses.yeah, but they're SO good at calling successful, prosperous capitalist states bad names.

DIB
7/25/2013, 09:30 AM

New York is so broke they went 4 years without enrolling and graduating a state police academy class. Smaller towns that were the backbone of the states industrial and transportation sectors are shuttering and closing up shop. It was sad to drive through Oswego which was once a vital port on Lake Ontario and see all the shuttered and for sale houses.

Literally no one cares about any of these things. This thread is about ****ing Texas' cupcake.

7/25/2013, 12:25 PM
but when the caller-out is more the suck than the called out, gear shift into reverse.

KantoSooner
7/25/2013, 01:37 PM
When I find something that humorously degrades NYC, I'll be quick to post it. Meantime, I"ll enjoy NYC gouging North Sinaloa.

olevetonahill
7/25/2013, 02:06 PM
Like I said I find it funny as hell that the shat sammich is sayin the Bowl of Diarrhea soup stinks.

KantoSooner
7/25/2013, 02:12 PM
OH, but you know I'm just playing around here. I really do love Texans.

I think everyone should own a couple.

olevetonahill
7/25/2013, 02:14 PM
OH, but you know I'm just playing around here. I really do love Texans.

I think everyone should own a couple.

Hell, In this day an age, Just try and get enough work out of em to even pay for part of housing em a shack and feed em Chitlins an greens.

Mongo
7/25/2013, 02:21 PM
**** yankees.*

*grew up texican and have a soft spot for the state

KantoSooner
7/25/2013, 02:36 PM
Hell, In this day an age, Just try and get enough work out of em to even pay for part of housing em a shack and feed em Chitlins an greens.

I have 'em hollow out an area under the front porch. Out of the weather and I know where they are when work needs to be done.

olevetonahill
7/25/2013, 03:45 PM
I have 'em hollow out an area under the front porch. Out of the weather and I know where they are when work needs to be done.

:friendly_wink: