PDA

View Full Version : If you actually care about the verdict and it's implications....

IGotNoTiming
7/22/2013, 12:52 AM
then you have been hoodwinked....

It was FL law (which sucks by the way), and the prosecutor did a lousy job....

No the real issue is that those in power love seeing this country focusing on this sh**...

Because then you aren't paying attention to the real issues.

And that is the way they like it......

XingTheRubicon
7/22/2013, 09:09 AM
then you have been hoodwinked....

It was FL law (which sucks by the way), and the prosecutor did a lousy job....

No the real issue is that those in power love seeing this country focusing on this sh**...

Because then you aren't paying attention to the real issues.

And that is the way they like it......

I'm pretty sure self defense is on the books in every state. Quit watching MSNBC.

olevetonahill
7/22/2013, 09:54 AM
I'm pretty sure self defense is on the books in every state. Quit watching MSNBC, Dranking heavily, then Posting.

FIFY

KantoSooner
7/22/2013, 10:30 AM
Ah, the time honored The-World-Is-Run-By-A-Shadowy-Cabal thread. I'd wondered where it had gone and when it would come back.

olevetonahill
7/22/2013, 10:38 AM
Ah, the time honored The-World-Is-Run-By-A-Shadowy-Cabal thread. I'd wondered where it had gone and when it would come back.

It aint really ever left, The "Cabal" keeps tryin to shut us down but the Voice of freedom will sing Loud.

Breadburner
7/22/2013, 10:39 AM
Handle should be IGotNoBrain......

stoopified
7/22/2013, 11:58 AM
Cabal? I thought the Illuminati ran the world.

olevetonahill
7/22/2013, 12:03 PM
Cabal? I thought the Illuminati ran the world.

Cabal is just they nick name

Soonerjeepman
7/22/2013, 12:29 PM
I'm pretty sure self defense is on the books in every state. Quit watching MSNBC.

my lib co-teacher and I discussed this a bit....he actuallly agreed that there was no racism and the verdict was correct according to the Fl law...but said the law was wrrong. I politely told him that even in KS we have the right to defend ourselves. Didn't argue....

Bourbon St Sooner
7/22/2013, 12:32 PM
The NAACP, et al were praying for a not guilty verdict. It's good for business. That's all that's going on now - fundraising. Nobody else GAF and no laws are changing.

Tulsa_Fireman
7/22/2013, 12:40 PM
http://www.troll.me/images/pissed-off-obama/racist-spotted.jpg

Curly Bill
7/22/2013, 03:58 PM
The NAACP, et al were praying for a not guilty verdict. It's good for business. That's all that's going on now - fundraising. Nobody else GAF and no laws are changing.

What this guy said^^^^^^

SCOUT
7/25/2013, 11:35 PM
I was thinking about when the news reported facts. They didn't need to create news by creating controversy.

Man, I am old.