PDA

View Full Version : For H20 How the T-Martin death could have been avided

olevetonahill
7/21/2013, 02:48 PM
If George had just turned Left instead of right , He would have never seen TM

Next?

soonerhubs
7/21/2013, 03:57 PM
I've always subscribed to the lifestyle that avoids shoving an armed man's head against concrete.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/21/2013, 04:23 PM
I've always subscribed to the lifestyle that avoids shoving an armed man's head against concrete.There ya go, right down that racist path!!!

nighttrain12
7/21/2013, 10:00 PM
If Jerome Ersland 'the pharmacy vigilante' had been working at the convenience store where 'little T' bought his skittles, he would have chased him out of the store firing his gun at him and 'little T' would have kept running straight to his parents house not even stopping to 'chat' with Z man (the Neighborhood vigilante). Then 'little T' and his parents could have stayed up all night watching a marathon of Charles Bronson movies (the Death Wish vigilante).

Curly Bill
7/21/2013, 10:16 PM
I've always subscribed to the lifestyle that avoids shoving an armed man's head against concrete.

That just makes sense to me too somehow.

olevetonahill
7/21/2013, 10:42 PM
IF . TM had of stayed at His Mommas that weekend. He would still be alive.

IGotNoTiming
7/22/2013, 12:42 AM
If George had just turned Left instead of right , He would have never seen TM

Next?

It is known as the NASCAR rule

what is hard to understand about that?

Nothing if you enjoy watching cars making 800+ left-hand turns in four hours...

cleller
7/22/2013, 07:17 AM
Trayvon could have said:

Yes? Oh, I didn't know it was private property. My dad lives right over there and I was going to the store."

Problem averted.

olevetonahill
7/22/2013, 07:34 AM
Some of Yall are taking this way to serious

If Trayvon had just been riding a Dinosaur , Zimmerman wouldnt have ****ed with him Gun or No gun.

KantoSooner
7/22/2013, 09:00 AM
If Zimmerman had been, as would have been reasonable, sitting in his barcalounger, absorbing bourbon and yelling for sammiches, none of this would have happened....and he probly wouldn't have put on as much weight, either.

Damn. Who knew that whisky and sammichs could be so good for the community?

olevetonahill
7/22/2013, 09:46 AM
If Zimmerman had been, as would have been reasonable, sitting in his barcalounger, absorbing bourbon and yelling for sammiches, none of this would have happened....and he probly wouldn't have put on as much weight, either.

Damn. Who knew that whisky and sammichs could be so good for the community?

Vet Raises Hand, I did I did,

OULenexaman
7/22/2013, 11:15 AM
hear hear...

olevetonahill
7/22/2013, 11:26 AM
hear hear...

Where Where?

cleller
7/22/2013, 04:17 PM
hear hear...

What? What?

olevetonahill
7/22/2013, 04:20 PM
If Trayvon Had Had one of those personal Jet Packs he could have just flown away.