PDA

View Full Version : OU vs okie light 2012, on espnU now

JLEW1818
7/20/2013, 04:59 PM
Gooo

picasso
7/20/2013, 09:16 PM
OSU took note of that celebration. You remember that Gooners.

Ruf/Nek7
7/21/2013, 11:02 AM
Fox Sports OK has been replaying OU wins from last year. I have rewatched victories from tech, tcu, and LosuR

Soonerjeepman
7/22/2013, 09:52 PM
gawd I hope that our bowl game doesn't make top 25 games...espn is showing...but I'm sure they will or have~

Salt City Sooner
7/22/2013, 10:42 PM
gawd I hope that our bowl game doesn't make top 25 games...espn is showing...but I'm sure they will or have~Pretty sure it won't be on there since it was on Fox. I do see it listed on FCS Central every week or 2 though.

kevpks
7/23/2013, 03:34 PM
That team on the rise is scary. One of these days they might string together 10 win seasons. They might even need a second trophy case. Taking us to overtime and almost tackling us in overtime must have been what put them over the top to be favored to win the league. That and the Heart of Dallas bowl triumph.

Soonerjeepman
7/23/2013, 04:32 PM
Pretty sure it won't be on there since it was on Fox. I do see it listed on FCS Central every week or 2 though.

yeah...was hoping espn didn't show it...lol

OUmillenium
7/24/2013, 01:10 AM
I dont think Blake Bell will soil his pants in Stillwater like LJ did 2 yrs ago. If the defense shows up, it might be a win.

thecrimsoncrusader
7/25/2013, 07:51 AM
I dont think Blake Bell will soil his pants in Stillwater like LJ did 2 yrs ago. If the defense shows up, it might be a win.

Indeed. Defense is what will always separate OU from OSU and really, just about every other program in the league outside of Texas and KSU at times and KSU goes bye-bye in every phase when Snyder either leaves for good or craters again like he did in his first stint at KSU in his final years there. While OU isn't playing defense of late, OU will once again at some point and OSU and most other Big 12 teams will continue to suck on defense as always.

LakeRat
7/26/2013, 01:41 PM

What has Bell showed you to make you think that is the case? And I would think that OSU defense is better than in 2011?