PDA

View Full Version : Latest news from the CONFERENCE on SEXUAL HARRASSMENT in San Diego

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/19/2013, 06:48 PM
former president Bill Clinton got the Lifetime Achievement Award! (although it might be too soon to consider his life as a lifetime. he's likely gonna be the First Gentleman after the '16 erection, and he'll have plenty of time to add to his "achievements".

7/20/2013, 02:31 PM
Will there be a presidential election in '16? Would a declaration of martial law prevent it from happening?

SanJoaquinSooner
7/20/2013, 02:59 PM
former president Bill Clinton got the Lifetime Achievement Award! (although it might be too soon to consider his life as a lifetime. he's likely gonna be the First Gentleman after the '16 erection, and he'll have plenty of time to add to his "achievements".

Can't find it Rush, give us a link please.

7/20/2013, 03:10 PM
Can't find it Rush, give us a link please.chiste! Cree que hay un convencion como este?

SanJoaquinSooner
7/20/2013, 03:23 PM
But I would love to go to Comic Con.

SicEmBaylor
7/20/2013, 03:30 PM
This asinine **** makes my head explode.

7/20/2013, 04:56 PM
This asinine **** makes my head explode.that's 'cause you're blessed with a topnotch sense of humor.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s851x315/1017612_615971511754371_132050463_n.jpg

KantoSooner
7/22/2013, 10:34 AM
That Billy constantly enjoys high approval among 'women's groups' is one of the more disheartening events of my lifetime. Whatever else he is, he's a guy who is well documented to employ physical force to have his sexual way with women. How Ireland and the other NOW execs could continue to endorse him is beyond disgusting.

7/22/2013, 10:51 AM
That Billy constantly enjoys high approval among 'women's groups' is one of the more disheartening events of my lifetime. Whatever else he is, he's a guy who is well documented to employ physical force to have his sexual way with women. How Ireland and the other NOW execs could continue to endorse him is beyond disgusting.He's a very bad person, indeed. It's shocking that so many people give him a pass on so many things. He took the democrat party, and even the nation, to new lows, but they've been lowered even more by the current regime. The coronation of sir Hillry in '16 will seem like a return to patriotism, although it will be far from that.