PDA

View Full Version : BTW, I divorced OperaMan

proud gonzo
7/16/2013, 08:56 AM
I dunno how many of you who know me still visit this place, but I just thought I'd put a little note. I haven't exactly publicized it much--I've kind of been waiting until it comes up, because I'm not sure what to do when people give me the sad eyes and say they're so sorry I'm going through this. Because I'm not sad, and I'm certainly not sorry. Not like the divorce process was enjoyable, but the result certainly is. I'm quite happy about it, actually, because I'm actually happy now instead of just pretending to be. In terms of the legal part, things were mostly amicable, though that didn't stop him from slandering me to everyone he knows. Whatever.

1. No, I don't know when his next opera is. I won't be attending or keeping up with that any more.
2. No, I don't know if he'll be singing the anthem again this year.
3. No, you don't need to send the posse after him. He probably deserves it, but he's not worth the effort.

That about sums it up. Divorced, back to my maiden name, very happy.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/16/2013, 09:00 AM
Wow..I had no clue...You are egg-cellent at hiding things..

Well..Congratulations on being happy!

olevetonahill
7/16/2013, 09:00 AM
Its Your Life Hon, You have to MAKE YOU happy.
Just sorry it dint work out.

Mjcpr
7/16/2013, 09:18 AM
Does this mean the opera tailgates are over?

badger
7/16/2013, 09:48 AM
sorry it dint work out.

ditto.

Fraggle145
7/16/2013, 09:55 AM
Sorry to hear. As a side note its nice to see an familiar face that we havent seen around in a while.

soonersweetie
7/16/2013, 09:56 AM
Good for you, doing what makes you happy!!! :)

proud gonzo
7/16/2013, 09:56 AM
Thanks, guys. He's bipolar (refuses therapy or treatment for it) so the happy, outgoing person y'all met at the tailgates isn't the same person I was living with. That kind of made things difficult to explain to anyone...

sanantoniosooner
7/16/2013, 10:02 AM
Very sorry. At least no kids involved.

smc
7/16/2013, 10:05 AM
Sorry to hear that,

You talk about it here, soonerfans 2- electric boogaloo

http://www.landthieves.com/board/showthread.php?57488-Soonerfans-hacked/page21

badger
7/16/2013, 10:33 AM
http://www.landthieves.com/board/showthread.php?57488-Soonerfans-hacked/page21

I see that a lot of people on the Internet don't like me, or at least don't like the way I write online.

If I have ever upset or offended anyone, I apologize. Life is too short and precious to carry grudges, even Internet ones.

olevetonahill
7/16/2013, 10:36 AM
I see that a lot of people on the Internet don't like me, or at least don't like the way I write online.

If I have ever upset or offended anyone, I apologize. Life is too short and precious to carry grudges, even Internet ones.

Dont sweat it hon. Let em Rant.Im figuring they are either Jealous or Very insecure.

badger
7/16/2013, 10:38 AM
Dont sweat it hon. Let em Rant.Im figuring they are either Jealous or Very insecure.

It doesn't matter what they are, vet. If I don't spend every day trying to be a better person myself, it's a wasted day :)

So once again, my apologies to all I have ever upset or offended

stoops the eternal pimp
7/16/2013, 10:40 AM
I apologize for what I just did in the restroom.

olevetonahill
7/16/2013, 10:43 AM
It doesn't matter what they are, vet. If I don't spend every day trying to be a better person myself, it's a wasted day :)

You go Girl, yer a better man than me. I say **** em if they cant take a joke

sanantoniosooner
7/16/2013, 10:47 AM
I can't speak for others but I suspect there's a big difference between "offend" and "annoy".

olevetonahill
7/16/2013, 10:52 AM
I can't speak for others but I suspect there's a big difference between "offend" and "annoy".

If I have Offended OR Annoyed anyone in any way. Please feel free to Go **** yerself. Please take this in the spirit it was intended.

badger
7/16/2013, 10:54 AM

Then I also apologize for annoying. :)

olevetonahill
7/16/2013, 10:56 AM
Then I also apologize for annoying. :)

Now Yer annoying me . LOL

FirstandGoal
7/16/2013, 11:00 AM
Been there, done that and even when the result is for the best it still sucks.

I can totally relate to the happiness aspect of it when the dust finally clears.....

olevetonahill
7/16/2013, 11:09 AM

I can totally relate to the happiness aspect of it when the dust finally clears.....

Heh, After 14 years Im still celebratin my last one.

Lott's Bandana
7/16/2013, 11:16 AM

Gawd, how I've missed this.

Okieflyer
7/16/2013, 12:48 PM
Sorry to hear really PG. Been through that myself and it stinks no matter how much better you feel after. If that makes sense. ;)

setem
7/16/2013, 01:00 PM

And to my car!!!!????!!!!

proud gonzo
7/16/2013, 02:07 PM
heh

rock on sooner
7/16/2013, 03:45 PM
Vet yew tell a bunch of em to do that, whether er not its a joke...:biggrin:

rock on sooner
7/16/2013, 03:47 PM
Heh, After 14 years Im still celebratin my last one.

Wonder how she's takin it?:highly_amused:

olevetonahill
7/16/2013, 04:14 PM

Thats cause im a Nice and gentle man

Wonder how she's takin it?:highly_amused:

Hell that bitch done gone thru 2 more since me.

Soonerjeepman
7/16/2013, 05:43 PM

yup...good luck with the rest of it all!

Wishboned
7/16/2013, 07:09 PM
I've been divorced now for almost 8 years. At the time I didn't think it, but now I'm convinced it was the best decision I ever made.

Sounds like you've come to that conclusion yourself. So congratulations on the start of a new life.

yermom
7/16/2013, 07:33 PM
congrats? :D

sorry it went down like that.

Blue
7/16/2013, 07:57 PM
That was 8 years ago!!? Oh man. Where did the years go?

SicEmBaylor
7/16/2013, 07:59 PM
That was 8 years ago!!? Oh man. Where did the years go?

They go slower when you're sober. ;)

Blue
7/16/2013, 08:01 PM
I could see that.

Whet
7/16/2013, 08:12 PM
[/SicEmBaylor] So, you available? [/SicEmBaylor]

SicEmBaylor
7/16/2013, 08:16 PM
[/SicEmBaylor] So, you available? [/SicEmBaylor]
Trips to Branson, hand kissing, and an ample supply of Zima. I got it all!

rock on sooner
7/16/2013, 08:23 PM
Thats cause im a Nice and gentle man

Hell that bitch done gone thru 2 more since me.

Wow, yew musta been a stud, ifn she werks on two more...:devilish:

8timechamps
7/16/2013, 09:31 PM

You are livin' the high life my friend!

SicEmBaylor
7/16/2013, 09:51 PM
You are livin' the high life my friend!

For pillow talk we could discuss the constitutional merits of secession and contemporary efforts to nullify Federal law. This is what I try to tempt all the wimmins with. I am alone. =(

FaninAma
7/16/2013, 11:32 PM

You don't have anything to apologize for. Some people are just
too thin-skinned.

SanJoaquinSooner
7/16/2013, 11:32 PM

you forgot the screening quiz on the constitution.

SanJoaquinSooner
7/16/2013, 11:34 PM
still doing the writing/editing gig?

proud gonzo
7/17/2013, 08:55 AM
still doing the writing/editing gig?
I'm still editing freelance, but I'm working as a technical writer at a company in OKC that develops multimedia training courses for government and military contracts. I'm a technical writer/developer and I'm in charge of QA proofreading and such. Most recently, I've been working on a survival training course for the Army--interesting stuff. I've been working here since Novemberish. I'm also looking into going back to school somewhere for a PhD in English/Literature, but that wouldn't be until Fall 2014, if I can get accepted into any of the programs I like.

olevetonahill
7/17/2013, 09:05 AM
You ever write yer book about us?

C&CDean
7/17/2013, 09:11 AM
Bummer Jess. Oh well, life goes on.

Next time hook up with a postal farmer with a ****pot of kids. You'll be much happier.

Jammin'
7/17/2013, 09:51 AM
For pillow talk we could discuss the constitutional merits of secession and contemporary efforts to nullify Federal law. This is what I try to tempt all the wimmins with. I am alone. =(

Have you considered dating soonerchamp? or are you soonerchamp?

if it's the latter, congrat's! you can go **** yourself!

proud gonzo
7/17/2013, 09:52 AM
You ever write yer book about us? No, but y'all are my constant source of inspiration :D

olevetonahill
7/17/2013, 09:56 AM

No, but y'all are my constant source of inspiration :D

:friendly_wink:

SoonerStormchaser
7/17/2013, 12:00 PM
Jess, I am so sorry you had to go through that. I watched my wife (not my wife at the time) go through that with her ex...and it is absolutely heart-wrenching just to be a bystander. I hope you find the happiness that you were so lacking in married life.

SicEmBaylor
7/17/2013, 02:09 PM
As a plus, you at least came to this decision while you're still young. At least you didn't put 10, 15, 20+ years into trying to make things work only to come to the same realization you've already come to much later down the road.

SicEmBaylor
7/17/2013, 02:10 PM
Have you considered dating soonerchamp? or are you soonerchamp?

if it's the latter, congrat's! you can go **** yourself!
I am neither Soonerchamp nor am I certain that I've ever even heard of Soonerchamp.

Mjcpr
7/17/2013, 02:15 PM
As a plus, you at least came to this decision while you're still young. At least you didn't put 10, 15, 20+ years into trying to make things work only to come to the same realization you've already come to much later down the road.

An added bonus is that you can still one day be one of those ladies that has been married 5 or 6 times. :D

SoonerStormchaser
7/17/2013, 02:52 PM
I am neither Soonerchamp nor am I certain that I've ever even heard of Soonerchamp.

Then that must mean you are....

...a COMMUNIST!

proud gonzo
7/17/2013, 03:17 PM
I kind of gave up on the idea that things might "work out" when he shot a hole in my ceiling... And he made it very easy not to doubt my decision when he called and told my parents some BS that I'd been cheating on him for a year and a half. I love being slandered. It's the best.

So yeah, thank goodness I made this decision when I did. Wish I'd made it much, much sooner.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/17/2013, 03:41 PM
Holy smokes....wow.

8timechamps
7/17/2013, 03:46 PM
I kind of gave up on the idea that things might "work out" when he shot a hole in my ceiling... And he made it very easy not to doubt my decision when he called and told my parents some BS that I'd been cheating on him for a year and a half. I love being slandered. It's the best.

So yeah, thank goodness I made this decision when I did. Wish I'd made it much, much sooner.

I'm assuming that's the literal translation...

Nutjob

proud gonzo
7/17/2013, 03:48 PM
Yeah, the bipolar thing is no joke. I mean, I always just thought it was swinging from really happy to really sad, but there are so many other things tied to it. Unpredictable behavior, paranoia, insomnia, anxiety, guilt, anger... It was a lot to deal with.

olevetonahill
7/17/2013, 03:51 PM
Hell Ive shot holes in MY ceiling and I aint Bypollock

Was drunk tho and a dayum Bug was crawling around on it so I shot him with a 357. Only took me 4 shots to hit the bastard.

proud gonzo
7/17/2013, 03:56 PM
Hell Ive shot holes in MY ceiling and I aint Bypollock

Was drunk tho and a dayum Bug was crawling around on it so I shot him with a 357. Only took me 4 shots to hit the bastard.

I wish that'd been his reason. LOL

olevetonahill
7/17/2013, 04:00 PM
I wish that'd been his reason. LOL

:devilish:

SicEmBaylor
7/17/2013, 04:07 PM
Thank God it was the ceiling he pointed his gun at and not you, PG. I'm glad you're safe! I don't know how a guy can be a ********* to a nice pretty girl whether he's bipolar or not.

Mjcpr
7/17/2013, 04:11 PM
Thank God it was the ceiling he pointed his gun at and not you, PG. I'm glad you're safe! I don't know how a guy can be a ********* to a nice pretty girl whether he's bipolar or not.

You have the worst pickup lines I have ever seen.

olevetonahill
7/17/2013, 04:11 PM

Hell, Gots a feelin if he pointed it at HER hed be doing his best Trayvon imitation

Scott D
7/17/2013, 04:16 PM
You have the worst pickup lines I have ever seen.

he's posted here how long and you just noticed? :)

Scott D
7/17/2013, 04:17 PM

you on the other hand, should be apologizing to the restroom.

proud gonzo
7/17/2013, 04:17 PM
Thank God it was the ceiling he pointed his gun at and not you, PG. I'm glad you're safe! I don't know how a guy can be a ********* to a nice pretty girl whether he's bipolar or not. Especially one who's a better shot than he is ;)

olevetonahill
7/17/2013, 04:19 PM
Especially one who's a better shot than he is ;)

Heh, You musta missed my Post LOL

proud gonzo
7/17/2013, 04:20 PM
Heh, You musta missed my Post LOL
Haha--I see that now. :D

olevetonahill
7/17/2013, 04:22 PM
Haha--I see that now. :D

Heh.

smc
7/17/2013, 08:25 PM
Sounds like the fat lady has sung*

*nobody used that already did they? I didn't read all of this.

Whet
7/17/2013, 08:38 PM
SicEm should drop by to take you out to a cigar bar, or sumpin.

SicEmBaylor
7/17/2013, 09:25 PM
SicEm should drop by to take you out to a cigar bar, or sumpin.
You know there used to be one in bricktown, but I believe it went out of business. That is the only cigar bar I know of in Oklahoma.

Curly Bill
7/17/2013, 09:31 PM
Let me add my: Glad you're out of that situation and much happiness going forward!

SoonerKnight
7/17/2013, 09:46 PM
Thanks, guys. He's bipolar (refuses therapy or treatment for it) so the happy, outgoing person y'all met at the tailgates isn't the same person I was living with. That kind of made things difficult to explain to anyone...

Don't need to explain too anyone!!!

SoonerKnight
7/17/2013, 09:51 PM

You sure the posse don't need to do some psychological evaluating on his ***?

Chuck Bao
7/18/2013, 02:54 AM
BTW, I'm saddened by this news but I'll get over it. I know you will too PG. Love you, girlfriend. Whenever you want, I bring you some home-made mango ice cream.

Jammin'
7/18/2013, 06:41 AM
You sure the posse don't need to do some psychological evaluating on his ***?

Dean still needs to unban most of the posse.

Harry Beanbag
7/18/2013, 08:19 AM
My ex-wife was bipolar, I actually started fearing for my safety near the end. Leaving and divorcing her over 13 years ago was one of the top 5 things that ever happened to me. Life is too short to put up with that crap, good job on getting out quicker than I did.

olevetonahill
7/18/2013, 08:31 AM

A Bunch of Scrambled eggs Does not a Posse make.:surprise:

C&CDean
7/18/2013, 08:53 AM

And Jammin needs to fellate me. Worry about your own damned self boy.

They are free to roam as they will. I only ask common courtesy. Example: if you're gonna tell me to go **** myself, say it nicely. "Please go **** yourself Dean." It's not hard.

Also, I'm sure I've missed one or two. If there's someone I missed, please let me know. There are 2 posters I haven't unbanned. Both are long-time SF.com posters who post at LT under different handles. Their body of work over the years is enough to keep them banned. Everyone knows who they are, so please don't ask. I will give a hint though. One is a drugged out lunatic, and the other is just a loudmouth punk with a whorey wife.

Anyhow, come play if you will.

olevetonahill
7/18/2013, 09:11 AM
Heh, This **** just got Realz :dog:

SoonerStormchaser
7/18/2013, 09:23 AM
Wait...what did I miss in this thread?

Mississippi Sooner
7/18/2013, 09:24 AM
Wait...what did I miss in this thread?

It began as a break up, but then ended with a bizarre sort of reunion.

stevo
7/18/2013, 09:55 AM
you guys really air your shiit here, don't you? embarraaasssingg

proud gonzo
7/18/2013, 09:56 AM
You sure the posse don't need to do some psychological evaluating on his ***?Like I said, not worth the effort.

BTW, I'm saddened by this news but I'll get over it. I know you will too PG. Love you, girlfriend. Whenever you want, I bring you some home-made mango ice cream. Sounds great, G! :)

My ex-wife was bipolar, I actually started fearing for my safety near the end. Leaving and divorcing her over 13 years ago was one of the top 5 things that ever happened to me. Life is too short to put up with that crap, good job on getting out quicker than I did. I've had a lot of friends tell me the same thing... I'm not glad anyone else has had to go through it, but I'm glad to know I'm not alone.

And Jammin needs to fellate me. Worry about your own damned self boy.

They are free to roam as they will. I only ask common courtesy. Example: if you're gonna tell me to go **** myself, say it nicely. "Please go **** yourself Dean." It's not hard.

Also, I'm sure I've missed one or two. If there's someone I missed, please let me know. There are 2 posters I haven't unbanned. Both are long-time SF.com posters who post at LT under different handles. Their body of work over the years is enough to keep them banned. Everyone knows who they are, so please don't ask. I will give a hint though. One is a drugged out lunatic, and the other is just a loudmouth punk with a whorey wife.

Anyhow, come play if you will.
Oh Dean, I've missed you. :D

proud gonzo
7/18/2013, 09:57 AM
Not as embarrassing as your face. STFU, n00b.

stevo
7/18/2013, 10:01 AM
Hey, I think I've seen your picture...and you're really way off in your assessment. Besides, what is this? Noob? What are you, 6?

You might want to have that verbal diarrhea checked out. Keep yo' **** under wraps, yo. No one cares

olevetonahill
7/18/2013, 10:01 AM

Since Dean has unbaned all of you , Im sure theres a Lot of personal stuff that wont get mentioned here ever again.

C&CDean
7/18/2013, 10:23 AM
Hey, I think I've seen your picture...and you're really way off in your assessment. Besides, what is this? Noob? What are you, 6?

You might want to have that verbal diarrhea checked out. Keep yo' **** under wraps, yo. No one cares

I don't know, she's pretty cute. But let's please not have a vagina measuring contest here.

Mississippi Sooner
7/18/2013, 10:28 AM
I don't know, she's pretty cute. But let's please not have a vagina measuring contest here.

Dammit.

stevo
7/18/2013, 10:29 AM
hmmm...I question your judgement Deen if you think that girl is cute

C&CDean
7/18/2013, 10:32 AM
hmmm...I question your judgement Deen if you think that girl is cute

New rule. If you're gonna make disparaging comments about someone's face, you must post your pic for comparison. Not your glamour shot from 15 years ago, a pic from today. Zits, bruises from last night's beating, and all.

stevo
7/18/2013, 10:34 AM
Ehhhh...I'll make all the disparaging comments I want, kind sir. Unlike her, I like to keep my **** private...I don't share with strangers/innernet creepers

stoops the eternal pimp
7/18/2013, 10:35 AM
I've seen Stev..not as much as Mongo has, but I've seen her.

C&CDean
7/18/2013, 10:36 AM
Ehhhh...I'll make all the disparaging comments I want, kind sir. Unlike her, I like to keep my **** private...I don't share with strangers/innernet creepers

Chicken****. Besides, the inmates need some new **** to rub one out to.

proud gonzo
7/18/2013, 10:45 AM
You're the only "innernet creeper" in this thread, man. I know the rest of the people here. And why should you care? I can share information with whomever I wish.

olevetonahill
7/18/2013, 10:47 AM
You're the only "innernet creeper" in this thread, man. I know the rest of the people here. And why should you care? I can share information with whomever I wish.

Heh, I'll bet she Posts on Face Book and prolly even Twitter cause she likes her PRIVACY :surprise:

stevo
7/18/2013, 10:47 AM
I'm embarrassed for you - why would you air your dirty laundry on a message board? Are you trying to pick up new dates or just fishing for compliments? Either way, it's pathetic

olevetonahill
7/18/2013, 10:48 AM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT77yPERFb_LazF97vF3wLvO0ZFfqAWU 1eE_vkBBWb3zS3oT06M

C&CDean
7/18/2013, 10:50 AM
I'm embarrassed for you - why would you air your dirty laundry on a message board? Are you trying to pick up new dates or just fishing for compliments? Either way, it's pathetic

Dirty laundry? It's a divorce.

Dirty laundry is like when you tell everybody you sucked off the Jenks basketball team or something.

stevo
7/18/2013, 10:56 AM
I'd say telling everyone your ex-husband is bipolar and that he tried to shoot you is airing dirty laundry. Perhaps you're more comfortable sharing your ****ups than I am

smc
7/18/2013, 10:59 AM
I'll share some of stevos **** ups for the right price.

Proud gonzo go ahead and post pics of yourself for us to judge who is prettier (I know what steven looks like), I am a fair judge.

proud gonzo
7/18/2013, 11:00 AM
Updating people I know on a life event isn't "dirty laundry." Dirty laundry would be detailing every step of the process and every terrible argument we had. This was just information. Most people on here know me and knew him, and contrary to what you think, they were interested in knowing we were divorced. Your insults and supposed embarrassment on my behalf are a waste of energy.

smc
7/18/2013, 11:03 AM
Updating people I know on a life event isn't "dirty laundry." Dirty laundry would be detailing every step of the process and every terrible argument we had. This was just information. Most people on here know me and knew him, and contrary to what you think, they were interested in knowing we were divorced. Your insults and supposed embarrassment on my behalf are a waste of energy.

This is not a picture.

proud gonzo
7/18/2013, 11:03 AM
I'd say telling everyone your ex-husband is bipolar and that he tried to shoot you is airing dirty laundry. Perhaps you're more comfortable sharing your ****ups than I am
Nope, his bipolar disorder is a fact and nothing even he should be embarassed by. He didn't try to shoot me--if he had he'd have gotten a funeral, not a divorce. He shot a hole in the ceiling. And I haven't "****ed up" in the least. I didn't **** up by marrying him, and I didn't **** up by divorcing him.

proud gonzo
7/18/2013, 11:04 AM
This is not a picture.
Good observation.

smc
7/18/2013, 11:08 AM
Good observation.

Ok, even though I deplore stevo, I am going to have to give her the nod in the pretty off if you cannot provide pics.

olevetonahill
7/18/2013, 11:12 AM
Ok, even though I deplore stevo, I am going to have to give her the nod in the pretty off if you cannot provide pics.

Pics have been Posted of PG, How about YOU posting one of stevo?

stoops the eternal pimp
7/18/2013, 11:16 AM
I want to have a pretty-off with someone!

stevo
7/18/2013, 11:16 AM
Nope, his bipolar disorder is a fact and nothing even he should be embarassed by. He didn't try to shoot me--if he had he'd have gotten a funeral, not a divorce. He shot a hole in the ceiling. And I haven't "****ed up" in the least. I didn't **** up by marrying him, and I didn't **** up by divorcing him.

sounds like a ****up and a failed marriage to me...just sayin'.

smc
7/18/2013, 11:17 AM
Pics have been Posted of PG, How about YOU posting one of stevo?

I didn't offer to post one of PG, therefore I cannot of stevo, as it is not my place to post other peoples pictures.

I knew you couldn't write well, I just assumed you could read better I guess.

sooner_born_1960
7/18/2013, 11:17 AM
I'd take you on, Nolen, but I'm quite a bit older than you.

smc
7/18/2013, 11:18 AM
I will judge any and all pretty offs

stoops the eternal pimp
7/18/2013, 11:20 AM
I'd take you on, Nolen, but I'm quite a bit older than you.

Hmmmm, I like the sound of that.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/18/2013, 11:21 AM
I will judge any and all pretty offs

I have some really great features..A plus is that I am taller, more perfect clone of Dean.

olevetonahill
7/18/2013, 11:22 AM
I didn't offer to post one of PG, therefore I cannot of stevo, as it is not my place to post other peoples pictures.

I knew you couldn't write well, I just assumed you could read better I guess.

Why would you assume that I could read any better than I can write?
sides Brohiem, Folk post Pics of others all the time dontcha see,

sooner_born_1960
7/18/2013, 11:22 AM
I'd be like a directional-Louisiana school warm-up game.

smc
7/18/2013, 11:38 AM
Why would you assume that I could read any better than I can write?
sides Brohiem, Folk post Pics of others all the time dontcha see,

Nope, didn't understand this.

olevetonahill
7/18/2013, 11:40 AM
Nope, didn't understand this.

Then my feelers is be sorry fer ya.

smc
7/18/2013, 11:43 AM
Then my feelers is be sorry fer ya.

You are a hoot.

olevetonahill
7/18/2013, 11:47 AM
You are a hoot.

You need to spend a weekend Campin with STEP an I in a brokeback way.

smc
7/18/2013, 11:51 AM
I'll pass, thanks though...it appears you are accepting me!

olevetonahill
7/18/2013, 11:52 AM

Not so fast , STEP says he wants to see a Pic of yer Behindedness.

Lott's Bandana
7/18/2013, 02:41 PM
Not so fast , STEP says he wants to take a Pic of yer Behindedness.

fixed the obvious

olevetonahill
7/18/2013, 03:27 PM
fixed the obvious

He get that close he aint JUST takin a "Pic"

stoops the eternal pimp
7/18/2013, 03:33 PM

He's accepted a lot of posters...many, many times.

olevetonahill
7/18/2013, 04:09 PM
He's accepted a lot of posters...many, many times.

SHHHHHHH!

Fraggle145
7/19/2013, 09:53 AM
sounds like a ****up and a failed marriage to me...just sayin'.

This is not how you win friends.

yermom
7/19/2013, 12:52 PM
hey, i found video of stevo in another thread:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?178841-Girl-voted-quot-Ugliest-on-the-Internet-quot-Gives-Amazing-Speach

olevetonahill
7/19/2013, 01:45 PM
hey, i found video of stevo in another thread:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?178841-Girl-voted-quot-Ugliest-on-the-Internet-quot-Gives-Amazing-Speach

Heh