PDA

View Full Version : Austin unAmerican Statesman thinks the whorls will be ranked higher

cobrapilot
7/13/2013, 10:50 PM
http://tablet.olivesoftware.com/Olive/Tablet/AustinAmericanStatesman/Default.aspx

MichiganSooner
7/14/2013, 12:02 PM
#15? Ok, I'll give it to them with no regard as to how the other top 25 shake out right now. That way, we can say we manhandled #15 in October.

MyT Oklahoma
7/14/2013, 02:17 PM
Ranked higher than what? What their really worth?

Only time will tell.

olevetonahill
7/14/2013, 02:43 PM
WTF is a whorls?

SoonerNomad
7/14/2013, 05:47 PM
The story is kind of strange. How is Texas going to end up #15 in the country if they are going to be struggling to be 4-1 or 3-2 before the OU game? If they cannot beat BYU and/or Ole Miss (or Kansas State) then they aren't going to end up in the top half of the conference. In order to even think they are back in the top echelon they HAVE to be 5-0 when they line up against OU.

OUmillenium
7/14/2013, 06:29 PM
Even with a "new" QB and a pathetic defense, I think OU should be favored by 10 until UTerus proves otherwise. Finch is my pick to have a breakout game against the whorns...a few runs, a catch or 2, kickoff/punt returns. I'm pretty excited about the offense. Would love to see some JC transfers or some type of surprise performers on defense. Most games prob gonna be track meets again.

cobrapilot
7/14/2013, 06:35 PM
I believe we will win by at least ten!!!! These guys are delusional

thecrimsoncrusader
7/15/2013, 07:11 AM
Games Texas could realistically lose this season:

@BYU
KSU
@ISU
Oklahoma
@TCU
Oklahoma St. (Texas is at home. Guaranteed loss for the Whorns.)
@Baylor

IronHorseSooner
7/15/2013, 09:22 AM
Games Texas could realistically lose this season:

@BYU
KSU
@ISU
Oklahoma
@TCU
Oklahoma St. (Texas is at home. Guaranteed loss for the Whorns.)
@Baylor

And Ole Miss...

thecrimsoncrusader
7/15/2013, 09:56 AM
And Ole Miss...

Not sure about that one. UT rang up 66 points against Ole Miss last season and beat them worse than anyone in the SEC and Ole Miss's new and improved philosophy of violating NCAA rules in regards to recruiting won't pay off for another couple of years if that. With that said, while Texas does suck in general, they suck even more so at home, so anything is possible.