PDA

View Full Version : Yea, Though

olevetonahill
6/26/2013, 12:08 AM
“Yea, though I walk through the valley of death I will fear no evil, for I am the meanest son of a bitch in the valley.”
Dayum Im a Mean bad *** Mother Mother ****er

I was drankin Beer an Glance over at my Killer Cat, The one what brings Snakes an Rats in the shack and shes backin up.
I say WTF and theres a Scorpion crawling towards her. I call her a puss y and Stomp the ****er bare footed.

Then took a shot Of OVJ
Thats Right Im Bad to the bone .
:sneakiness:

OULenexaman
6/26/2013, 10:16 AM
They can really grow some powerful weed these days....

olevetonahill
6/26/2013, 10:23 AM
They can really grow some powerful weed these days....

Heh. I forgot I had a small amount of that:glee:
But Did do a Bit of Sippin
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI7_KI8d_hDJ_WzFu8p2_eaBxaNWXUN GmMvgfm-n08gK7-A6R2

C&CDean
6/26/2013, 10:43 AM
Night before last I woke up with the worst burning sensation you could imagine on my right *** cheek. A ****ing scorpion popped me twice in my own bed. Momma put some of that bandaid gel on it and I went back to sleep. Itches a little today.

olevetonahill
6/26/2013, 10:47 AM
Night before last I woke up with the worst burning sensation you could imagine on my right *** cheek. A ****ing scorpion popped me twice in my own bed. Momma put some of that bandaid gel on it and I went back to sleep. Itches a little today.

Them Lil bastards are a Lot like a Red wasp.
I've heard that Tarantulas Kill em Not positive tho. But I still gather em up an bring em home when ever I find one just in case.

It was funny tho watchin that Killer Cat backin away from it.

C&CDean
6/26/2013, 10:56 AM
I think all the rain we've had has made the scorpions worse this year. I've probably seen 20-25 of them this year. Usually just a few a year. Little bastards do have some fire in their tail though. Does burn a lot like a wasp sting.

olevetonahill
6/26/2013, 10:58 AM
I think all the rain we've had has made the scorpions worse this year. I've probably seen 20-25 of them this year. Usually just a few a year. Little bastards do have some fire in their tail though. Does burn a lot like a wasp sting.

When I 1st moved out here there were a Lot of trees. Ive cut them way back and its a Lot drier. may be why I dont see as many as I used to.

texaspokieokie
6/26/2013, 11:44 AM

I have a friend that lives in country, near Bowie, tx. It's been real dry there (it is most year, but this one is worse) & he thinks they're worse (scorpions)
due to dryness. Just his opinion.

OULenexaman
6/26/2013, 01:31 PM
I ain't scared of much but for some reason scorpions have always freaked me the **** out!! I did like the band though...