PDA

View Full Version : The Sellouts

okie52
6/25/2013, 11:25 AM
The Gag of 4 (McCain, Rubio, Flake, and prissy Graham) along with the sheep.

Here's a list of the 15 Republicans who voted to invoke cloture on the amendment: Lamar Alexander, Kelly Ayotte, Jeffrey Chiesa, Susan Collins, Bob Corker, Jeff Flake, Lindsey Graham, Orrin Hatch, Dean Heller, John Hoeven, Mark Kirk, John McCain, Lisa Murkowski, Marco Rubio, and Roger Wicker.

okie52
6/25/2013, 11:46 AM
At least Coburn and Inhofe voted against it.

Here is Coburn on the proposed amendment...he wasn't too kind about it.

http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/

SanJoaquinSooner
6/25/2013, 12:05 PM
Only 27 voted no to doubling border security. All pubs!

okie52
6/25/2013, 12:11 PM
Cloture, juan, cloture...but thank God they weren't fooled by this boondoggle.

The CBO estimates that another 7.5 million illegals will cross the border in the next 10 years....under this bill. Now that's your kind of border security, eh juan?

SanJoaquinSooner
6/25/2013, 12:28 PM
Cloture, juan, cloture...but thank God they weren't fooled by this boondoggle.

The CBO estimates that another 7.5 million illegals will cross the border in the next 10 years....under this bill. Now that's your kind of border security, eh juan?

They estimate a net decline of 1.7 million unauthorized future residents over the next ten years. Remember about 40% of unauthorized residents cross the border legally - so your phrase "illegals will cross the border" isn't quite right.

So you believe mandatory e-verify is a shame and won't make a significant contribution in reducing the number of illegal aliens?

XingTheRubicon
6/25/2013, 12:30 PM
Only 27 voted no to doubling border security. All pubs!

Those are just words.

okie52
6/25/2013, 02:14 PM
They estimate a net decline of 1.7 million unauthorized future residents over the next ten years. Remember about 40% of unauthorized residents cross the border legally - so your phrase "illegals will cross the border" isn't quite right.

So you believe mandatory e-verify is a shame and won't make a significant contribution in reducing the number of illegal aliens?

Here juan...I'll give you the link that you must have overlooked from our senior ranking senator on homeland security.

How long before Everify is implemented throughout the country? And what happens if border security fails...do we ship the now "legal residents" home?

TheHumanAlphabet
6/25/2013, 02:23 PM
This country will be doomed if this thing passes. At least the country of hard working, god fearing people with technological excellence will cease to exist. It will become a 3rd world country in short order...

okie52
6/25/2013, 02:57 PM
This country will be doomed if this thing passes. At least the country of hard working, god fearing people with technological excellence will cease to exist. It will become a 3rd world country in short order...

Bankrupt 3rd world country...

SanJoaquinSooner
6/25/2013, 03:57 PM
Here juan...I'll give you the link that you must have overlooked from our senior ranking senator on homeland security.

How long before Everify is implemented throughout the country? And what happens if border security fails...do we ship the now "legal residents" home?

Listen carefully, Okie, Coburn says, "CBO says we'll still have 7.5 million coming across the border under this plan over the next ten years." He doesn't say illegally. The net migration over the next ten years will be 7.5 million, including legal immigration and temporary migration (e.g., work visas).

SicEmBaylor
6/25/2013, 04:06 PM
I really dread waking up in a few years to learn our country has declined into another grease ball 3rd world latino dominated banana ****hole "republic."

The manpower and material we've wasted in foreign nation building operations should have been applied on the border with our troops having 'shoot to kill' orders for anyone trying to cross from Mexico to the US illegally. Frankly, the same should be true at the Canadian border as well.

okie52
6/25/2013, 04:21 PM
Listen carefully, Okie, Coburn says, "CBO says we'll still have 7.5 million coming across the border under this plan over the next ten years." He doesn't say illegally. The net migration over the next ten years will be 7.5 million, including legal immigration and temporary migration (e.g., work visas).

Well Coburn's site is down now so I'll check on it later.

But you didn't answer the question juan...what do we do with the legal residents if border security isn't working? You know, this is all some grand "comprehensive reform" and a big package all tied together.

okie52
6/25/2013, 04:22 PM
I really dread waking up in a few years to learn our country has declined into another grease ball 3rd world latino dominated banana ****hole "republic."

The manpower and material we've wasted in foreign nation building operations should have been applied on the border with our troops having 'shoot to kill' orders for anyone trying to cross from Mexico to the US illegally. Frankly, the same should be true at the Canadian border as well.

So that would mean we would need to supply our troops with few million rounds on the southern border and a hundred rounds for the northern border.

SicEmBaylor
6/25/2013, 04:35 PM
So that would mean we would need to supply our troops with few million rounds on the southern border and a hundred rounds for the northern border.

A hundred rounds? I would think a 'menacing' look would suffice.

okie52
6/25/2013, 04:42 PM
A hundred rounds? I would think a 'menacing' look would suffice.

Heh...probably true...

Soonerjeepman
6/25/2013, 05:57 PM
unauthorized future residents unauthorized residents

wow...ya got to be kidding me...now you're calling them this...what a bunch of crap

okie52
6/25/2013, 06:15 PM
wow...ya got to be kidding me...now you're calling them this...what a bunch of crap

PC knows no shame.

Soonerjeepman
6/25/2013, 06:33 PM
I'm thinking "unauthorized" is illegal...yes?

unauthorized parking = illegal parking...

okie52
6/25/2013, 06:41 PM
I'm thinking "unauthorized" is illegal...yes?

unauthorized parking = illegal parking...

Heh heh yeah that's what I get from it...say anything but illegal.

SanJoaquinSooner
6/25/2013, 08:29 PM

distinguishing between illegal aliens presently in the U.S. and those who become illegal aliens in the future.

That is CBO language. "there will be a net decline in unauthorized future residents" if the senate bill were to become law due to increased border security and improved temporary visa tracking.

olevetonahill
6/25/2013, 11:05 PM
"unauthorized" Future Residents will be Towed at Messicos expense.