PDA

View Full Version : Final of NBA Finals: Satan vs God

badger
6/19/2013, 12:43 PM
Do you choose Satan or do you choose God?

Eternal damnation or salvation by 8 p.m. Thursday

ouflak
6/21/2013, 02:28 AM
Looks like some of you chose.... poorly.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-m74-gJCM7hY/TlvPlrTdG8I/AAAAAAAAAEk/QoAQ5xwb7YQ/s1600/Bad+Choice.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/21/2013, 02:30 AM
It's mostly(maybe not all) about LeBron. Could he be the greatest basketball player EVAR?

badger
6/21/2013, 08:07 AM
here's to the losers (aka everyone but flak and the Miami Satans)

SoonerStormchaser
6/21/2013, 12:06 PM
**** Lebron and **** the heat! He may be talented, but he will forever be a piece of dog**** for the way he left Cleveland!

badger
6/21/2013, 01:03 PM
**** the heat!

Oklahomans say this every summer, whether the Thunder lose in the Finals or it's another damn weather drought :mad:

6/21/2013, 02:05 PM
**** Lebron and **** the heat! He may be talented, but he will forever be a piece of dog**** for the way he left Cleveland!Who in his right mind would prefer Miami over Cleveland?

badger
6/21/2013, 02:10 PM
Who in his right mind would prefer Miami over Cleveland?

Those who want to share the misery?
http://blogs.wofford.edu/elaine_best/files/2012/11/welcome-to-ohio.jpg

6/21/2013, 02:24 PM
Those who want to share the misery?
http://blogs.wofford.edu/elaine_best/files/2012/11/welcome-to-ohio.jpgJames said F*ck stuck!

I don't like teams that try to buy championships, like Miami and the NY Yankees, etc., like most people who are not from the respective cities. But, it's hard to blame LeBron for doing what he did. Whatever team he plays on has a legit chance of going the distance.

SoonerStormchaser
6/21/2013, 02:52 PM
James said F*ck stuck!

I don't like teams that try to buy championships, like Miami and the NY Yankees, etc., like most people who are not from the respective cities. But, it's hard to blame LeBron for doing what he did. Whatever team he plays on has a legit chance of going the distance.

To do a complete and utter bull**** public spectacle on ESPiN without first telling your team that you're leaving...just goes to show either he's a ****tard...or he took ****ty advice from a bunch of ****tards!

6/21/2013, 03:09 PM
To do a complete and utter bull**** public spectacle on ESPiN without first telling your team that you're leaving...just goes to show either he's a ****tard...or he took ****ty advice from a bunch of ****tards!could be, but I don't blame him for leaving. He had been there a number of years, and saw a chance to be in So FL, AND perhaps win all the marbles.

6/21/2013, 03:19 PM
To do a complete and utter bull**** public spectacle on ESPiN without first telling your team that you're leaving...just goes to show either he's a ****tard...or he took ****ty advice from a bunch of ****tards!The one that PO's me is the Baltimore Colts moving to indianapolis in the dead of night. It just struck me as such a chicken-sh*t move by owner Robt. Irsay, at the time. I am not a pro city of Baltimore guy, nor anti-Indy, but his MO was ugly and bad.

SoonerStormchaser
6/21/2013, 03:19 PM
Btw RLIMC, you can add the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers onto the list of teams that want to buy their way to the top...****ers!

6/21/2013, 03:26 PM
Btw RLIMC, you can add the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers onto the list of teams that want to buy their way to the top...****ers!That's a sport i don't follow at all.