PDA

View Full Version : OU Football Games on TV Tonight!

soonersweetie
6/16/2013, 08:16 PM
Right now on Cox Channel 722, OU vs Iowa St from last year.

Also on the longhorn network, channel 274 (yes, I said the longhorn network), at 11pm tonight, they are showing the 1978 OU vs tx game which OU won 31-10. Kinda sad (and funny) that they are showing games tx loses. Looked it up real quick and Billy Sims, David Overstreet, von Schamann are all in this one. Should be fun to see.

8timechamps
6/16/2013, 08:21 PM
Right now on Cox Channel 722, OU vs Iowa St from last year.

Also on the longhorn network, channel 274 (yes, I said the longhorn network), at 11pm tonight, they are showing the 1978 OU vs tx game which OU won 31-10. Kinda sad (and funny) that they are showing games tx loses. Looked it up real quick and Billy Sims, David Overstreet, von Schamann are all in this one. Should be fun to see.

Hahaha, they're hurting for content.

Do you know what network the OU/ISU game is on by chance? I don't live in OK, and wondering if it's on ESPN Classic or something.

Salt City Sooner
6/17/2013, 12:17 AM
I spied that '78 RRS on my viewing guide about a week ago & just KNEW there had to be a mistake, & lo & behold, it wasn't. I've had that channel for about 6 months now & that is the ONLY loss they've shown since they jammed it down my throat.

texaspokieokie
6/17/2013, 08:25 AM
i've seen several tx lsses on that channel. when i turn it on , i check the year, so i can tell who wins. only watch tx losses.