PDA

View Full Version : Are There Any Adults At Home In The White House?

FaninAma
6/14/2013, 01:20 PM
It doesn't appear so. Does Obama know how to do
anything other than campaign? Things are going
to get ugly before 2016. Those of you who voted
for this clown should man up and own the fact you
****ed up.

XingTheRubicon
6/14/2013, 01:58 PM
Yeah, I'm sure relieved we didn't elect the guy that, you know, knows how to create jobs and such.

What scares me is that, even now, 30% of the electorate are functional retards that would vote for Hillary even if she was in prison by 2016.

cleller
6/14/2013, 02:13 PM
Yeah, I'm sure relieved we didn't elect the guy that, you know, knows how to create jobs and such.

What scares me is that, even now, 30% of the electorate are functional retards that would vote for Hillary even if she was in prison by 2016.

You'll never convince some that the functional retards shouldn't be heard, and allowed to run part of the show.

TAFBSooner
6/14/2013, 03:53 PM
I have no regrets about voting for Obama in 08 - McCain would have us in Iran and Syria by now. Thousands of dead troops, decimated world economy - McCain would have been much much worse.

As much as I hate what Romney stood for . . . it's pretty close. It sucks that we have such poor choices.

FaninAma
6/14/2013, 06:09 PM
The POTUS is MIA. TAFB, I didn't vote for McCain or Obama. I agree with you about McCain, but I also realized that Obama was not a leader and had nothing in his pedigree that would make him an effective leader. I suspected that he would disappear in a true crisis. Oh well. You weren't the only sucker to vote for him.

Midtowner
6/14/2013, 06:15 PM
The President is out using his bully pulpit. It's pretty much the only viable play when the House is so determined not to pass anything ever unless it's 100% on their terms. Obama has to help keep the Senate and take back the House.

FaninAma
6/14/2013, 06:18 PM
The President is out using his bully pulpit. It's pretty much the only viable play when the House is so determined not to pass anything ever unless it's 100% on their terms. Obama has to help keep the Senate and take back the House.
What is he using his bully pulpit for other that fund raising? I wonder how much of that fund raising is finding its way into his and his lackey's bank accounts.

yermom
6/14/2013, 07:31 PM

i don't remember that guy.

try and find someone that isn't a total tool next time. unless you want another token something elected again.

8timechamps
6/14/2013, 07:42 PM
Next time, I'm voting the "Rent is too damn high" party!

yermom
6/14/2013, 07:56 PM
now we're talking!

FaninAma
6/14/2013, 07:59 PM
We are about to step up our Syrian involvement and this clown is sending mid level cabinent stooges to talk to the nation. Somebody needs to grab the guy by his ankles and pull him from beneath his bed.

8timechamps
6/14/2013, 08:12 PM
Next time, I'm voting the "Rent is too damn high" party!

yermom
6/14/2013, 08:31 PM
now we're talking?

XingTheRubicon
6/14/2013, 09:22 PM
i don't remember that guy.

try and find someone that isn't a total tool next time. unless you want another token something elected again.

Not for nothing but a guy that drinks milk, doesn't cheat on his wife/seems like a good dad, made about a half a billion dollars and created tens of thousands of private sector jobs compares pretty well right about now with a community organizer that seems, at best, incompetent. I'm not saying ol' Mitt is by any means, a perfect candidate...but considering there are people at the Homeland grocery store here in Edmond on Danforth that could do what the Prez has been doing the last 30 days.. Basically hiding like an incompetent coward.

REDREX
6/14/2013, 10:22 PM
The President is out using his bully pulpit. It's pretty much the only viable play when the House is so determined not to pass anything ever unless it's 100% on their terms. Obama has to help keep the Senate and take back the House.----100% on their terms ----Oh I thought you were talking about how Obamacare was rammed through

olevetonahill
6/14/2013, 10:30 PM

I hope He helps LOSE the Senate. and gets out of office with out doing any more harm

cleller
6/14/2013, 10:34 PM
Not for nothing but a guy that drinks milk, doesn't cheat on his wife/seems like a good dad, made about a half a billion dollars and created tens of thousands of private sector jobs compares pretty well right about now with a community organizer that seems, at best, incompetent. I'm not saying ol' Mitt is by any means, a perfect candidate...but considering there are people at the Homeland grocery store here in Edmond on Danforth that could do what the Prez has been doing the last 30 days.. Basically hiding like an incompetent coward.

The days when that is what people want in a Pres are gone. Unless you can spew out jive about how the gov is gonna fix your life, give you money, help you work less, and generally be responsible for you, you're not getting the votes.

OULenexaman
6/15/2013, 07:43 AM

The days when that is what people want in a Pres are gone. Unless you can spew out jive about how the gov is gonna fix your life, give you money, help you work less, and generally be responsible for you, you're not getting the votes. that sums it up right there. The 51%.

diverdog
6/15/2013, 07:18 PM

Mitt and McCains problem is they catered to the nut bags in the Republican Party. Had they stayed true to their brand of politics they would have won.

REDREX
6/15/2013, 07:24 PM
Mitt and McCains problem is they catered to the nut bags in the Republican Party. Had they stayed true to their brand of politics they would have won.---Neither of them had a chance

TAFBSooner
6/15/2013, 10:03 PM
The POTUS is MIA. TAFB, I didn't vote for McCain or Obama. I agree with you about McCain, but I also realized that Obama was not a leader and had nothing in his pedigree that would make him an effective leader. I suspected that he would disappear in a true crisis. Oh well. You weren't the only sucker to vote for him.

Texas had more options, didn't it?

FaninAma
6/15/2013, 11:54 PM
Mitt and McCains problem is they catered to the nut bags in the Republican Party. Had they stayed true to their brand of politics they would have won.
No they wouldn't have. Neither of them had the support of the libertarian/conservative
faction of the party they had the support of the establishment GOP and that is never
going to attract enough votes to win a national election.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/16/2013, 01:00 AM
The days when that is what people want in a Pres are gone. Unless you can spew out jive about how the gov is gonna fix your life, give you money, help you work less, and generally be responsible for you, you're not getting the votes.Amnesty will solve the problem...:hypnotysed:

diverdog
6/16/2013, 07:53 AM
No they wouldn't have. Neither of them had the support of the libertarian/conservative
faction of the party they had the support of the establishment GOP and that is never
going to attract enough votes to win a national election.

Fanin:

The old white guy conservative side of the Republican Party is going the way of the dinosaur. Right now white students in this year's kindergarten classes are in the minority and whites will be the minority in 2040. This nation is getting browner not whiter. For the first time white deaths have exceeded white birth rates. I do not think the schtick the Republican Party has been playing is going to work in the future. What they are going to have to do is to appeal to a broader base of people....mostly moderates who are fiscally conservative. If I were advising the Republican Party right now I would tell them to focus like a laser on jobs...jobs...jobs. Secondly, they need to focus on three entitlement reforms.....Medicare/Medicaid, SSI and Welfare. Medical cost are our number one problem. Social Security is an easy fix. Creating better jobs is going to help fix the Welfare problem. Plus it needs to be reformed. I would eliminate SSI to people who are not really disabled like drug addicts. Driving down medical cost is going to be the real problem because no one knows how to fix it. What is worse is the the majority of our medical cost are now falling in the last two years or our lives....actually the last year. As nation we are going to have to come to grips with the idea that is okay to let someone die.

Someone needs to smack the Republican Party in the head and tell them to quit being shills for the rich. Bringing good jobs to the middle class will do more than anything to keep a party in power. This whole notion of trickle down economics is sh*t and everyone knows it. Raising taxes on the rich at tad more will not hurt the economy and we need to figure out a way to stop senior level managers from ripping off companies with these mega golden parachutes and pay days. The money needs to go to the workers and the investors of the company. And here is an idea.....how about taking some of that money and investing it back into the company to make it even better.

If we can continue to drive down the cost of energy more manufacturing jobs will return to the US. Energy is our bright spot. Surprisingly water and food will be two others in the future as this planet grows to 8 billion people. We should position our economy to take advantage of these trends and make put our nation on a strong footing well into the future.

cleller
6/16/2013, 08:38 AM
Now will whites really be a minority, or just not the majority?

If and when whites really are a minority, will that further change affirmative action policies? Aw, skip it, that's another thread.

6/16/2013, 11:41 AM
going to attract enough votes to win a national election.that's exactly right. Too many people sat at home like numbskulls, not being really inspired by Romney, while at the same time thinking Romney had it in the bag. IMO, few conservatives actually though Obama could win reelection, given the disgraceful performance of His first 4 years.

yermom
6/16/2013, 12:08 PM
that's exactly right. Too many people sat at home like numbskulls, not being really inspired by Romney, while at the same time thinking Romney had it in the bag. IMO, few conservatives actually though Obama could win reelection, given the disgraceful performance of His first 4 years.

who's fault is that?

the fact that they rejected polls and projections that turned out to be right as biased was pretty hilarious.

the problem with Romney was that the only people excited by him were the people that really hated Obama. it's not like many of the initial voters that were disappointed with Obama were going to be enamored with Romney either

6/16/2013, 01:06 PM
who's fault is that?

the fact that they rejected polls and projections that turned out to be right as biased was pretty hilarious.

the problem with Romney was that the only people excited by him were the people that really hated Obama. it's not like many of the initial voters that were disappointed with Obama were going to be enamored with Romney eitherGlad for you, that you are having a big chuckle. Just about any thinking person should have been sufficiently disappointed in Obama as president, enough to vote for his opponent(one who could win. not a third party type)

6/16/2013, 01:07 PM
nm

yermom
6/16/2013, 02:19 PM
Glad for you, that you are having a big chuckle. Just about any thinking person should have been sufficiently disappointed in Obama as president, enough to vote for his opponent(one who could win. not a third party type)

Except that the things I don't like about Obama Romney is even worse about

6/16/2013, 03:35 PM
Except that the things I don't like about Obama Romney is even worse aboutWell, if you were expecting Mormon or any type of Christian terrorism, you nipped it in the bud. Good on you, and the New America. You got the redistribution mechanism and Islamist welcoming committee for which you voted.