PDA

View Full Version : Twin Peaks!

nighttrain12
6/13/2013, 02:51 PM
Love the advertising that shows up here!

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/492032505245624041

badger
6/13/2013, 04:19 PM
I have never been there. NP went for a bachelor party and asked his server if he they sold their flannel tops (he wanted me to wear one). The waitress said they didn't. NP = sadface

jiminy
6/13/2013, 04:58 PM
The ads are based on your browsing habits

rock on sooner
6/13/2013, 06:53 PM
I have never been there. NP went for a bachelor party and asked his server if he they sold their flannel tops (he wanted me to wear one). The waitress said they didn't. NP = sadface

NP has excellent taste...

KantoSooner
6/14/2013, 08:35 AM
Anyone here ever gone to a Pig and Whistle when travelling in Asia? Smallish pub chain mostly in SE Asia. Think Tilted Kilt but all the servers are Asian chicks. And Boddington's on tap. An agreeable way to end one's day.

olevetonahill
6/14/2013, 08:41 AM
Anyone here ever gone to a Pig and Whistle when travelling in Asia? Smallish pub chain mostly in SE Asia. Think Tilted Kilt but all the servers are Asian chicks. And Boddington's on tap. An agreeable way to end one's day.

I dont think they were around when I toured S/E Asia.

C&CDean
6/14/2013, 08:51 AM
If you go to a restaurant to look at chicks, may I humbly submit that you're a ****ing loser?

What I wanna see at a restaurant is a perfectly cooked rare steak, a crisp, cold salad, and some decent wine. IDGAS if it's served by Granny Clampett or Liberace.

KantoSooner
6/14/2013, 08:54 AM
It's not a serious restaurant. More of a bar with eye candy and snacks. And, yes, given the choice, I'd prefer to have my beer fetched by an excellent looking young woman with a smile than by Liberace.

And, no, I don't expect to hook up with waitresses. I just enjoy looking at beautiful women. I don't think that's unusual.

olevetonahill
6/14/2013, 08:55 AM
If you go to a restaurant to look at chicks, may I humbly submit that you're a ****ing loser?

What I wanna see at a restaurant is a perfectly cooked rare steak, a crisp, cold salad, and some decent wine. IDGAS if it's served by Granny Clampett or Liberace.

Kinda agree bro
Hooters and such are the Chucky Cheese of adult food.

rock on sooner
6/14/2013, 09:33 AM
I dont think they were around when I toured S/E Asia.

Vet, they prolly were...yew jus had a lousy tour guide. Yew orta
ask fer a refund...there aint no statute of limitations....

C&CDean
6/14/2013, 10:19 AM
It's not a serious restaurant. More of a bar with eye candy and snacks. And, yes, given the choice, I'd prefer to have my beer fetched by an excellent looking young woman with a smile than by Liberace.

And, no, I don't expect to hook up with waitresses. I just enjoy looking at beautiful women. I don't think that's unusual.

I have a beautiful woman who serves my drinks at the house. When I go out, I prefer someone who is efficient, and really good at what they do. I'll go to a dive bar and tip a bartender or waitress several hundred percent more than what I should if they're really good at what they do. And again, IDGAS if they look like Barbara Eden in the day, or Golda Meir in the day.

KantoSooner
6/14/2013, 10:59 AM
Ah, well, variety makes life more interesting. There is entertainment value to be had by going to a place, like a marina bar whose name I forget on the South end of Lake Travis where, for the low, low price of $2.50, you can have your waitress stand under a giant bucket of water and get soaked.

Trashy? Absolutely.

Fun, too. As are the water pistols given to each customer at the front gate.

C&CDean
6/14/2013, 02:02 PM
Ah, well, variety makes life more interesting. There is entertainment value to be had by going to a place, like a marina bar whose name I forget on the South end of Lake Travis where, for the low, low price of $2.50, you can have your waitress stand under a giant bucket of water and get soaked.

Trashy? Absolutely.

Fun, too. As are the water pistols given to each customer at the front gate.

I'm pretty confident you've got a dungeon at your crib with all the appropriate/inappropriate hardware, leather, pink balls, dildos, chains, ropes, etc. Or at least you fantasize about one. You are one serious horndog my man.

olevetonahill
6/14/2013, 02:09 PM
I'm pretty confident you've got a dungeon at your crib with all the appropriate/inappropriate hardware, leather, pink balls, dildos, chains, ropes, etc. Or at least you fantasize about one. You are one serious horndog my man.

Ya say that like it might be a BAD thing.

KantoSooner
6/14/2013, 03:07 PM
Long celebate, bad marriage. So, yes, horndog here.

But no, no dungeon. The house is built on a slab and I'm too lazy to dig.

hawaii 5-0
6/14/2013, 04:15 PM
I go to restaurants for good food and drink.

If the server's ta-tas are hanging out I won't complain one bit.

5-0

SoonerStormchaser
6/15/2013, 12:19 AM
IDGAS if they look like ....Golda Meir in the day.
I'd hit it ;)

...no, I really would't.

Jacie
6/15/2013, 08:45 AM

So buy a flannel shirt about a size too small, cut off the sleeves and the lower two-thirds of it and you will have the top half of the look.

As for the shorts, those probably have to be bought to your dimensions and then sewn on . . .

C&CDean
6/16/2013, 09:25 AM
So buy a flannel shirt about a size too small, cut off the sleeves and the lower two-thirds of it and you will have the top half of the look.

As for the shorts, those probably have to be bought to your dimensions and then sewn on . . .

Do they have to wear those cheesy nylons the Hooter's girls wear? Man those things look like wax.

KantoSooner
6/17/2013, 08:48 AM
Wait a minute! You display Hooters knowledge that belies your never going there...

olevetonahill
6/17/2013, 08:58 AM
Wait a minute! You display Hooters knowledge that belies your never going there...

I think Ive gone 3 times in my life. Girls were great Food not so much

rock on sooner
6/17/2013, 09:56 AM
I think Ive gone 3 times in my life. Girls were great Food not so much

Pretty sure that's what their business model is....:jaded:

olevetonahill
6/17/2013, 10:01 AM
Pretty sure that's what their business model is....:jaded:

Yea well they can do without mine. If I wanta see Hot semi neked girls Ill do what every one else does. Go the Nudie Bar :tongue:

KantoSooner
6/17/2013, 10:51 AM
Note to Vet: the food in nudie bars is notoriously bad, and probly infected with stuff you don't want to mess with.

rock on sooner
6/17/2013, 10:54 AM
Note to Vet: the food in nudie bars is notoriously bad, and probly infected with stuff you don't want to mess with.

I unnerstand that time spent in tha jungles creates immunity to bar infections...
Aint that right, Vet?

olevetonahill
6/17/2013, 10:56 AM

I unnerstand that time spent in tha jungles creates immunity to bar infections...
Aint that right, Vet?

Hell I dont eat what I find in a Nudie bar.

rock on sooner
6/17/2013, 11:03 AM
Hell I dont eat what I find in a Nudie bar.

Heh, no sane person wud, but I jus wanted to splain why yer brave enuf
to go to nudie bars, fer all those who were wonderin....

KantoSooner
6/17/2013, 12:43 PM
Aint that right, Vet?

Once the rot patches meet at your knees, you pretty much don't worry about the more long term stuff.