PDA

View Full Version : Why is this place so dead?

Jammin'
6/11/2013, 09:30 AM
It use to be hoppin'. Where is everyone now?

badger
6/11/2013, 09:41 AM
it is summer, it is offseason, it is many things

Fraggle145
6/11/2013, 10:05 AM
it is summer, it is offseason, it is many things

That's not all of it, and you know it...

KantoSooner
6/11/2013, 10:08 AM
When 'Delete Me' died, the joie d'vivre was tamped down.

We need a revolt.

VIVA GOOFINESS! SILLINESS UBER ALLES!!

badger
6/11/2013, 10:12 AM
That's not all of it, and you know it...
it's probably my fault entirely :(

olevetonahill
6/11/2013, 10:14 AM

Whats this"Probably"? :peach:

Fraggle145
6/11/2013, 10:19 AM

I was just pot stirrin', but since there are only like 10 people left on the site it probably wasnt that effective.

KantoSooner
6/11/2013, 10:22 AM
Let's begin an intellectual discussion then about zombies. Zombies are dead, kind of, so they fit with the theme here. And zombies are all hot right now. Them and vampires and werewolves (though not those from London, for some reason; although Prince Harry would be an awesome werewolf, what with the ginger hair and all. And then there'd be Kate and Pippa as, naturally, vampire chicks. Because vampire chicks are ALWAYS uber hot. It's a rule or something. And William can be mortal and clueless, but slowly having Kate suck the life out of him. And enjoying each and every second of it. But I digress).

Does anyone know when and where zombies originated? And no using wikipedia. That'd not be fair. You must make up your own theory. And then we can fight over that.

One,

Two...

Three.....

GO!

Jammin'
6/11/2013, 10:37 AM
Well, I think I just figured it out.

badger
6/11/2013, 10:51 AM
I was just pot stirrin', but since there are only like 10 people left on the site it probably wasnt that effective.

And I was just self depreciating, because I don't take the intraweb seriously :)

I promise I'm trying to do what I can to keep boards alive in the offseason by posting any random crap that I see out there that might be of Sooner fan interest (even that stupid OSU recruit tweeting out a cash photo), but it's really hard to come by in the summer months.

I love that our baseball and softball teams had very good postseason runs and like that there's some fun pro postseason matchups going on now in hockey and basketball. Beyond that, Stoops has mostly shut his practice walls and doors to the media and fans. Player tweets are monitored too closely by coaches and staff to really ever let on any "family secrets." Texas has sucked so long that it isn't even that surprising when a player does something dumb anymore. Oh, an arrest? Yawwwwwwn

Boomer.....
6/11/2013, 11:28 AM
We need more Mods!

Jammin'
6/11/2013, 12:07 PM
Is Dean not here any more?

olevetonahill
6/11/2013, 12:10 PM
Is Dean not here any more?

The SO pretty much Died when they started a Politics forum.

Jammin'
6/11/2013, 12:13 PM

I checked that forum and it doesn't seem like many are there either. Sad times. I just haven't been around in awhile and thought I'd come here to play a bit. Good luck gents.

olevetonahill
6/11/2013, 12:17 PM
I checked that forum and it doesn't seem like many are there either. Sad times. I just haven't been around in awhile and thought I'd come here to play a bit. Good luck gents.

I just visit here and the Hideout, seems like both are way down in traffic right now.

Jammin'
6/11/2013, 12:20 PM
I was on Landthieves a lot but can't handle it much anymore. There's a private board that seems to be picking up steam but was just out testing the waters.

olevetonahill
6/11/2013, 12:29 PM
I was on Landthieves a lot but can't handle it much anymore. There's a private board that seems to be picking up steam but was just out testing the waters.

LT just never did anything for me .

sooner_born_1960
6/11/2013, 12:36 PM
Ask not what Landthieves can do for you...

olevetonahill
6/11/2013, 12:39 PM

Heh.

Jammin'
6/11/2013, 01:06 PM

quiet down sb1960

badger
6/11/2013, 01:13 PM
If you don't like the dead-ity of SF.com, here's some suggestions:

1- Be an active participant. Don't just read posts, create them. Don't just view threads, start threads.

2- Remember that it's the Internet. Don't be easily offended, don't write/post/etc something you will regret later (the Internet is forever) and just try to have fun, or what's the point.

3- Expand your horizons. Try out a new forum if you're a frequent football forumer, or South Ovaler, or political board poster. If you start reading about our baseball/softball/basketball/etc teams, you might actually like them as much as others!

If all else fails, go crazy enough to get banned. At least you'll humor the rest of us for awhile. If you just want to go crazy without getting banned, then I challenge you to go out in a better way than "Just to be clear..." :)

Jammin'
6/11/2013, 01:20 PM

1- Be an active participant. Don't just read posts, create them. Don't just view threads, start threads.

2- Remember that it's the Internet. Don't be easily offended, don't write/post/etc something you will regret later (the Internet is forever) and just try to have fun, or what's the point.

3- Expand your horizons. Try out a new forum if you're a frequent football forumer, or South Ovaler, or political board poster. If you start reading about our baseball/softball/basketball/etc teams, you might actually like them as much as others!

If all else fails, go crazy enough to get banned. At least you'll humor the rest of us for awhile. If you just want to go crazy without getting banned, then I challenge you to go out in a better way than "Just to be clear..." :)

badger, is this to me?

Also, WHERE IS TROUP!? OR TROOP? he was always good for a laugh (at). did he finally GBCW/overdose/get banned?

badger
6/11/2013, 01:30 PM
it's not to anyone in particular, but if you want it to be to you, then by all means :)

Jammin'
6/11/2013, 01:35 PM
it's not to anyone in particular, but if you want it to be to you, then by all means :)

It doesn't have anything to do with me. Just checking. And can you answer my question about Troop?

badger
6/11/2013, 01:38 PM
I have no idea where Troop is. Other than NP, I really don't talk to SF.com posters outside of SF.com :)

Jammin'
6/11/2013, 01:40 PM
good call.

no offense vet. I'm sure we'd be thick as thieves if we met.

KantoSooner
6/11/2013, 02:40 PM
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
How many hookers did Craig James kill?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/11/2013, 03:16 PM
That's not all of it, and you know it...She DID say "it is many things".

6/11/2013, 03:18 PM
We need more Mods!Frozen has appeared to have flown the coop.

6/11/2013, 03:20 PM

If all else fails, go crazy enough to get banned. At least you'll humor the rest of us for awhile. If you just want to go crazy without getting banned, then I challenge you to go out in a better way than "Just to be clear..." :)They will pickle your mind when you're done.

badger
6/11/2013, 03:23 PM
Nothing like the sweet sourness of vinegar

sanantoniosooner
6/11/2013, 05:33 PM

Yeah....that was the moment. /sarcasm

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
6/11/2013, 06:18 PM

I'm sorry, but there is something wrong with going to an OU site owned by a longhorn. I'm sure Bob is a nice guy but wow, just wow.

SanJoaquinSooner
6/11/2013, 06:30 PM
It died the day they took vet's specker away. Don McLean wrote a song about it.

olevetonahill
6/11/2013, 06:35 PM
Yeah....that was the moment. /sarcasm

When did you decide that you were a Prick and to live down to those standards?

olevetonahill
6/11/2013, 06:35 PM
I'm sorry, but there is something wrong with going to an OU site owned by a longhorn. I'm sure Bob is a nice guy but wow, just wow.

Landthieves is owned by a Whorn?

usmc-sooner
6/11/2013, 06:36 PM
I think everyone migrated over to the realsoonerfans.com and landthieves

olevetonahill
6/11/2013, 06:37 PM
It died the day they took vet's specker away. Don McLean wrote a song about it.

Ya got that right, Folks was all time on here bitchin about thier one way trips to Bolivia.:eagerness:

sanantoniosooner
6/11/2013, 06:53 PM
When did you decide that you were a Prick and to live down to those standards?

What standard is that Olenamecaller?

6/11/2013, 07:06 PM
I'm sorry, but there is something wrong with going to an OU site owned by a longhorn. I'm sure Bob is a nice guy but wow, just wow.Even the name of the website is hostile.

sanantoniosooner
6/11/2013, 07:12 PM
Lol. Hostile name.

I bet Dirt Burglars would really get under your skin.

Whet
6/11/2013, 07:13 PM
Someone should fire the recruiters! Landthieves have wimens that show pictures of their body parts.

6/11/2013, 07:15 PM
Lol. Hostile name.

I bet Dirt Burglars would really get under your skin.Same appeal. Is that a Sooner fans' website?

sanantoniosooner
6/11/2013, 07:18 PM
It's a common nickname by rival fans...and hardly "hostile".

6/11/2013, 07:22 PM
It's a common nickname by rival fans...and hardly "hostile".good for you!

sanantoniosooner
6/11/2013, 07:25 PM
Are you and vet in some sort of competition?

6/11/2013, 07:27 PM
Are you and vet in some sort of competition?
No. What's your gig?

sanantoniosooner
6/11/2013, 07:38 PM
Frogs.

olevetonahill
6/11/2013, 07:39 PM
What standard is that Olenamecaller?

You clever My friend

rock on sooner
6/11/2013, 08:20 PM
You clever My friend

Oh my, strap it all down, cause here we go!...And it aint Bud Light..

Collier11
6/11/2013, 09:05 PM
A lot of it started with the change of the site, then a lot of it happened with the merge between SFs and OUinsider, then the general way that they ran this place. I don't come around as much simply because I don't have as much time

olevetonahill
6/11/2013, 09:18 PM
A lot of it started with the change of the site, then a lot of it happened with the merge between SFs and OUinsider, then the general way that they ran this place. I don't come around as much simply because I don't have as much time

Zackery, What I said was the SO died when the Politics ONLY forum was started , Never said a word about the BOARD.

cleller
6/11/2013, 09:26 PM
To go back a ways: for several years anytime someone posted any comment critical of the football team's performance in any area a handful of people would go nutzoid, call names, make accusations about who was a REAL fan, on and on. Then bicker, bicker.

I can understand why it is poor form to badmouth your team, but that shouldn't exclude being able to discuss things that aren't going right.

OULenexaman
6/11/2013, 10:21 PM
Landthieves is owned by a Whorn? WTF?? LHB owns that hole? I never knew.

olevetonahill
6/11/2013, 10:27 PM

WTF?? LHB owns that hole? I never knew.

What JKM said . Hell I dint know either.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
6/11/2013, 11:16 PM
BobinHouston, not longhornbob. I actually like some of the posters on shaggy because they like to break down the film. I used to go over there to see if their guys were having the same problems we were (which they were). When they started adding sites (there is an aTm site and a raider site) there was a discussion about it, but if you look up the whois they are both owned by the same guy.

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=landthieves.com

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=shaggybevo.com

olevetonahill
6/12/2013, 12:22 AM
BobinHouston, not longhornbob. I actually like some of the posters on shaggy because they like to break down the film. I used to go over there to see if their guys were having the same problems we were (which they were). When they started adding sites (there is an aTm site and a raider site) there was a discussion about it, but if you look up the whois they are both owned by the same guy.

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=landthieves.com

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=shaggybevo.com

If they Whorns, Must be why I never did care for the Place.
Thanks JKM.

C&CDean
6/12/2013, 06:16 AM

Too many mods.

picasso
6/12/2013, 08:07 AM
Too many mods.

And dooshes.

Boomer.....
6/12/2013, 08:10 AM
Too many dooshy mods.

badger
6/12/2013, 08:18 AM
I'll admit that I nearly left when that top banner video player was forced on us during the site change. It was making my computer run slow and sometimes just shut my browser down, but before I could quit, Phil got rid of it, so I'm still here.

I believe that everything in life is what you make of it. If you don't like what's in front of you, make it better or find something else.

deweydw
6/12/2013, 09:34 AM
Does anyone know when and where zombies originated? And no using wikipedia. That'd not be fair. You must make up your own theory. And then we can fight over that.

I think it was started by a philosophy student. One day in class, his brain went POP!! So he need to eat brains to get back to being a regular human.

OUDoc
6/12/2013, 09:43 AM
The inmates used to run the asylum. SF traffic got busier so Phil made more mods to watch over things. More mods turned into over-aggressive moderating. Many posters who posted most frequently got banned. Threads were locked on a whim (one thread I remember got locked preemptively because it might have gotten out of hand). Some who were not mods still managed to wield the power of a mod. Some posters just left because other things in life gained priority
It became more dull over here as everyone had to conform to stricter rule and there were less posters to carry the load. It's a shame. I fondly remember SF of 5-10 years ago. It was a lot of fun. Maybe it was just time people moved on.

Jammin'
6/12/2013, 09:58 AM
The inmates used to run the asylum. SF traffic got busier so Phil made more mods to watch over things. More mods turned into over-aggressive moderating. Many posters who posted most frequently got banned. Threads were locked on a whim (one thread I remember got locked preemptively because it might have gotten out of hand). Some who were not mods still managed to wield the power of a mod. Some posters just left because other things in life gained priority
It became more dull over here as everyone had to conform to stricter rule and there were less posters to carry the load. It's a shame. I fondly remember SF of 5-10 years ago. It was a lot of fun. Maybe it was just time people moved on.

That is a shame.

KantoSooner
6/12/2013, 10:01 AM
I think it was started by a philosophy student. One day in class, his brain went POP!! So he need to eat brains to get back to being a regular human.

And here all along I thought it was something to do with Marie LeBeq and the grisgris marks outside her voodoo shop.

OULenexaman
6/12/2013, 10:52 AM
It became more dull over here as everyone had to conform to stricter rule and there were less posters to carry the load. It's a shame. I fondly remember SF of 5-10 years ago. It was a lot of fun. Maybe it was just time people moved on. Sounds like Washington and big government...that will do the trick for sure.:tyrannosaurus:

badger
6/12/2013, 10:54 AM
ah well, if this is the end, it was fun.

KantoSooner
6/12/2013, 11:10 AM
It's not over 'til you can smell the napalm on the morning breeze.

6/12/2013, 12:55 PM
I believe that everything in life is what you make of it. If you don't like what's in front of you, make it better or find something else.You GO, girl!

olevetonahill
6/12/2013, 01:05 PM
Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
I believe that everything in life is what you make of it. If you don't like what's in front of you,
make it better or find something else.

You GO, girl!

Thats what My exes did, Found sompun else.

6/12/2013, 01:07 PM
Thats what My exes did, Found sompun else.What else COULD they do? No way they could make it better...right?

hawaii 5-0
6/12/2013, 02:16 PM
It's Summer.

Gotta inspect the tan lines.

Kinda like running a trot line.

5-0

olevetonahill
6/12/2013, 02:17 PM
What else COULD they do? No way they could make it better...right?

Heh

rock on sooner
6/12/2013, 03:14 PM
Heh

I thot yew wuz gonna say sompin bout napalm!:sentimental::highly_amused::devilish:

KantoSooner
6/12/2013, 03:20 PM
it smells like ..... victory

6/12/2013, 03:52 PM
NEW PRODUCT? GET ONE TODAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jby0I-zLj9c

olevetonahill
6/12/2013, 04:04 PM
NEW PRODUCT? GET ONE TODAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jby0I-zLj9c

Thats Just wrong.

6/12/2013, 05:38 PM
Thats Just wrong.Just right for certain fans.(NTTAWWT)

jiminy
6/12/2013, 07:30 PM
Zombies originated in the Bible - Isaiah 26:19

6/12/2013, 08:01 PM
It became more dull over here as everyone had to conform to stricter rule and there were less posters to carry the load. It's a shame. I fondly remember SF of 5-10 years ago. It was a lot of fun. Maybe it was just time people moved on.The Frozen one who liked to put it on me pretty good seems to have given up the ghost. Haven't seen hide nor hair of him in a while. Maybe he's on Bamer boards now.

8timechamps
6/12/2013, 08:08 PM
We have this discussion every summer. Then, the season starts, and the board picks up again.

The South Oval is a much different board than it was 10 years ago though. There was just a special mix of regulars that posted a lot daily, and it was like a family. I'd never seen that before, and haven't seen it since. I think it was just a one time deal.

That said, there are still plenty of regulars here (this is the only Sooner board I post on), then there are the folks that only post during football season. Hell, I've been a member of this board since '99 and the Road Warrior days, and I took a three year hiatus not too long ago. Sometimes, life gets in the way.

olevetonahill
6/12/2013, 08:11 PM
The Frozen one who liked to put it on me pretty good seems to have given up the ghost. Haven't seen hide nor hair of him in a while. Maybe he's on Bamer boards now.

I think he finished Law Skool and went to work. He aint got time to spend all day on a MB like some young lawyers we know who went to work for Daddy.

Collier11
6/12/2013, 09:53 PM
We have this discussion every summer. Then, the season starts, and the board picks up again.

Ahhh, football season. The time on this board that I avoid the most. When every dip**** starts a new thread until we have 11 of the same thread, and if we drop one pass or throw one interception the season is over, or if we lose one game we need to fire Bob Stoops. Yea, this place is great during football season :D

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
6/12/2013, 10:03 PM
Ahhh, football season. The time on this board that I avoid the most. When every dip**** starts a new thread until we have 11 of the same thread, and if we drop one pass or throw one interception the season is over, or if we lose one game we need to fire Bob Stoops. Yea, this place is great during football season :D

If you think this is the only board that does that, I'm sorry to disappoint you. I wandered over to Landthieves to see if there was anything that was really worth it, they have a thread about how our D will be around a top 5 D next year (our D will shock people next year). Every board suffers from this rollercoaster of optimism/pessimism throughout the season because every fan of every team in the country overstates how talented their players are.

Jammin'
6/12/2013, 10:09 PM
Does SoCal still post here? I see him raising blood pressures on LT occasionally.

Collier11
6/12/2013, 10:09 PM
If you think this is the only board that does that, I'm sorry to disappoint you. I wandered over to Landthieves to see if there was anything that was really worth it, they have a thread about how our D will be around a top 5 D next year (our D will shock people next year). Every board suffers from this rollercoaster of optimism/pessimism throughout the season because every fan of every team in the country overstates how talented their players are.

This is the only message board I go to other than VETs place. I fully understand that every fan base is similar which leads to similar message boards, that's why I choose to avoid it and why I stopped posting on gamedays or in gameday related threads for the most part

olevetonahill
6/12/2013, 10:22 PM
Does SoCal still post here? I see him raising blood pressures on LT occasionally.

Jam, He was on at the hideout realer dint post tho i dont think

This is the only message board I go to other than VETs place. I fully understand that every fan base is similar which leads to similar message boards, that's why I choose to avoid it and why I stopped posting on gamedays or in
gameday related threads for the most part

Heh I stopped postin much in those After Phil shut down My Bolivian Travel agency :biggrin:

8timechamps
6/12/2013, 11:27 PM

I said the "board picks up", I didn't say it picks up with intelligent conversation. :)

I love coming to the board on gameday. It's very therapeutic for me....especially after a loss.

I get a great laugh out of the "Our defense sucks!" or "Stoops was outcoached!" and "It's going to be a loooong season!"....and those are after games we WIN. I love this place.

Sooner in Tampa
6/13/2013, 05:30 AM
Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.

C&CDean
6/13/2013, 08:42 AM
RIP

jk the sooner fan
6/13/2013, 11:54 AM
RIP

well if there's any consistency - you should be perma'd for this

Scott D
6/13/2013, 11:58 AM
I'm sure social media has nothing to do with it :)

6/13/2013, 01:00 PM
I know why I stopped being a regular, and I believe it may be the same reason many of the old-timers stopped frequenting the S.O. Many of us stopped posting about the same time.

To keep the peace, I won't divulge the reason. I will say it has nothing to do with Phil or any mods.

OUDoc
6/13/2013, 01:05 PM
I know why I stopped being a regular, and I believe it may be the same reason many of the old-timers stopped frequenting the S.O. Many of us stopped posting about the same time.

To keep the peace, I won't divulge the reason. I will say it has nothing to do with Phil or any mods.
Chronic constipation?

jk the sooner fan
6/13/2013, 01:26 PM

kinda goofy to post that you know the reason - but then wont share it

did i run you off as well?

6/13/2013, 01:29 PM
Chronic constipation? maybe Crohn's Disease?

badger
6/13/2013, 01:52 PM

Kind of like when Rhett Bomar was like "i can get OU football in trouble because i know things" and then not sharing :)

EDIT: After mentioning Rhett, I of course had to go google him. The top search return of course is his March arrest. OH! And Bleacher Report does actual interviews now??? Link (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1642811-former-oklahoma-qb-rhett-bomar-reflects-on-recruiting-and-college-football)

Jammin'
6/13/2013, 02:17 PM

Did "The" post here at some point? If so, I think I've identified your reason.

C&CDean
6/13/2013, 02:27 PM
well if there's any consistency - you should be perma'd for this

Really? For telling Helander to RIP? You know he's dead, right? You're weird Jon.

badger
6/13/2013, 02:30 PM
Really? For telling Helander to RIP? You know he's dead, right? You're weird Jon.

Truth. You can see his obit (complete with photo!) here. (http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.aspx/John_Winston_Helander/20111028_ob_obsl_8262227)

jiminy
6/13/2013, 05:07 PM

I was thinking, it was right around the game of which we do not speak, that excitement about the program in general took a hit. Suddenly, we were less consumed with OU football. People focused more on other aspects of their lives.

jk the sooner fan
6/13/2013, 09:35 PM

do all jokes fly over your head? or just mine?

olevetonahill
6/13/2013, 09:41 PM

Its Ok Jon I got it. I did Perma Ban him tho but then Phil decided to give him amnesty. Pized me off

C&CDean
6/13/2013, 10:48 PM

Just ours.

olevetonahill
6/13/2013, 10:52 PM
Just ours.

Didja Get mine or did that Fly over also?

C&CDean
6/13/2013, 10:54 PM
Huh? I was heading to bed after cutting hay up till about 30 minutes ago. How I ended up here, I have no clue. Goodnight.

olevetonahill
6/13/2013, 10:56 PM
Huh? I was heading to bed after cutting hay up till about 30 minutes ago. How I ended up here, I have no clue. Goodnight.

Night Bro

Chuck Bao
6/14/2013, 04:33 AM

If you need any help, let me know. We don't start cutting our prairie grass hay meadows until early July.

6/14/2013, 06:41 AM

True, and I apologize. I will say it was a SF poster who's antics tired me of the site. So no big conspiracy... I just found them personally grating, so I left.

Perhaps you now understand why I was hesitant to give the reason. (And no, I will not reveal who.)

olevetonahill
6/14/2013, 06:53 AM
True, and I apologize. I will say it was a SF poster who's antics tired me of the site. So no big conspiracy... I just found them personally grating, so I left.

Perhaps you now understand why I was hesitant to give the reason. (And no, I will not reveal who.)

Its OK you can come back now, That sorry bastard dont post here anymore.

Jammin'
6/14/2013, 11:06 AM
Its OK you can come back now, That sorry bastard dont post here anymore.

That only narrows it down to a solid half dozen for me.

badger
6/14/2013, 11:18 AM

If it's me you can go ahead and say it. People have called me longwinded and annoying in the past. I understand their complaints and have tried to be nice about it and have tried to cutback on my longwindedness :)

6/14/2013, 11:35 AM
I don't think I even know you, badger. I think I mosied on before you came around.

badger
6/14/2013, 11:42 AM
Cool... well, thanks for coming back I guess :)

Scott D
6/14/2013, 06:48 PM
I don't think I even know you, badger. I think I mosied on before you came around.

nah you were around 12, she was just a quieter badger.

Al Gore
6/19/2013, 05:36 PM
It's dead because I don't post often...

olevetonahill
6/19/2013, 05:41 PM
It's dead because I don't have an avatar...

FIFY :glee:

Al Gore
6/19/2013, 05:50 PM
Yep.....after all these years....still no avatar?!?!

Jammin'
7/15/2013, 12:30 PM
Its back up and my question remains.

Mississippi Sooner
7/15/2013, 12:44 PM
I can't find my keys.

Jammin'
7/15/2013, 12:45 PM
Have you looked under the big stack of banned members?

On Edit: this was a reply to mississippisooner. Reply with quote is still not working. vet, harass them better please.

smc
7/15/2013, 12:53 PM
Is it because those folks over at LT are nice to new people?

Jammin'
7/15/2013, 01:07 PM
Am I the only Omelet Posse member left?

smc
7/15/2013, 01:11 PM
So there are more than one posse here...

E gangs are cool.

Fraggle145
7/15/2013, 01:12 PM
I think you are the only egg left. I gotta admit. I thought that was pretty funny.

soonerchk
7/15/2013, 01:54 PM
I'm only here to see what kind of an Omelet I was

Jammin'
7/15/2013, 02:02 PM
Holy ****! I'ts 3G!

reflector
7/15/2013, 02:11 PM
Chk, are you back for good?

Fraggle145
7/15/2013, 03:06 PM
Man this place is jumpin'

thecynic
7/15/2013, 03:08 PM
jumpin like a mexican bean

Fraggle145
7/15/2013, 03:28 PM
Juan?

smc
7/15/2013, 09:22 PM
How come the thread on LT about this place has more posts today than this actual place?

sanantoniosooner
7/15/2013, 09:55 PM
Because people like farting with Dean?

olevetonahill
7/15/2013, 10:23 PM
How come the thread on LT about this place has more posts today than this actual place?

Cause they aint got anything better to do?

SanJoaquinSooner
7/16/2013, 12:39 AM
I'm only here to see what kind of an Omelet I was

Female sighting. I'm trying to talk Phil and Dean into awarding a pair of shoes to females for every 1000 posts... SF version of frequent flyer miles.

We all know chk loves shoes.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/poncaparker/shoerack_zps5b11e0f8.jpg

FirstandGoal
7/16/2013, 11:01 AM
Make them athletic shoes and I'm totally in....

soonerchk
7/17/2013, 04:34 PM
Do I get to pick the shoes, or are they chosen for me.

Answer carefully...

stoops the eternal pimp
7/17/2013, 04:39 PM
Hurray Chk!

smc
7/17/2013, 08:22 PM
WHY HAS MY NAME NOT BEEN CHANGED!

Are there no mods here? I had heard this place was over modded,yet I see none. And badger, you seem alright to me.

smc
7/17/2013, 08:52 PM
So yous all realazize that ownly 2 threads in this forum have been uptodated tooooday?

Heh.

olevetonahill
7/18/2013, 12:18 AM
So yous all realazize that ownly 2 threads in this forum have been uptodated tooooday?

Heh.

So yous all realazize that apparently YOU are the only one who seems to GAF?

7/18/2013, 12:39 AM
So yous all realazize that apparently YOU are the only one who seems to GAF?This place has been pretty much cordial since it got started again. Maybe soonersmc just don't like things calm. I feel certain this place will quickly build back up.:cocksure::tranquillity:

Curly Bill
7/18/2013, 12:46 AM
This place has been pretty much cordial since it got started again. Maybe soonersmc just don't like things calm. I feel certain this place will quickly build back up.:cocksure::tranquillity:

Yeah! Lets talk about abortion! ;)

7/18/2013, 12:53 AM
Yeah! Lets talk about abortion! ;)I love him/her, I love him/her not. I loves him/her. I love him/her not, etc. Oh hell, let's just flip a coin.

olevetonahill
7/18/2013, 07:21 AM
Yeah! Lets talk about abortion! ;)

Gun control/ Ersland.

cleller
7/18/2013, 07:55 AM
Is it because those folks over at LT are nice to new people?

Interesting point. I was was just thinking there was too much of a hipster/juvenile vibe over there, but I didn't notice the "hey noob," nonsense much.

The
7/18/2013, 10:23 AM
Interesting point. I was was just thinking there was too much of a hipster/juvenile vibe over there, but I didn't notice the "hey noob," nonsense much.

Hipsters? On MY landthieves? I think not.

Juvenile.... well, that's pretty spot on.

setem
7/18/2013, 10:35 AM
LT is anything but hipsters!

smc
7/18/2013, 10:54 AM
Olevet, that post was totally in jest. And making fun of you.

And rush I was just trying to get more than 2 threads moving in a day.

And dammit someone change my name!

olevetonahill
7/18/2013, 11:05 AM
Olevet, that post was totally in jest. And making fun of you.

And rush I was just trying to get more than 2 threads moving in a day.

And dammit someone change my name!

soonersmc
My post in reply was just in jest and making fun of YOU.

You have to go to court to get yer name changed legally .

Jammin'
7/18/2013, 12:57 PM
It was this thread that started the healing. I'm too lazy to timeline it but I'm just sure of it.

olevetonahill
7/18/2013, 01:08 PM
It was this thread that started the healing. I'm too lazy to timeline it but I'm just sure of it.

Jammin the Great
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/785046/thumbs/o-FAITH-HEALER-AFRICA-facebook.jpg

Mongo
7/18/2013, 01:10 PM
yay another message board!!

Boomer.....
7/18/2013, 01:12 PM
It smells like somebody died in here!

olevetonahill
7/18/2013, 01:20 PM
yay another message board!!

Welcome back bro

Mongo
7/18/2013, 01:37 PM
sup honkie

Sooner_Bob
7/18/2013, 03:09 PM
Mongo!

Mixer!
7/18/2013, 03:39 PM
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6889/sscmongo.jpg

Mongo
7/18/2013, 03:49 PM
too young for me:)

Whet
7/18/2013, 04:36 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img408/267/mongostoopyw3.jpg

C&CDean
7/18/2013, 06:10 PM
My ****ing mongoloid.

Mongo
7/18/2013, 07:00 PM
I would smash. hard and without prejudice

8timechamps
7/18/2013, 09:02 PM
It smells like somebody died in here!

That's the normal aroma that STEP brings wherever he goes. You get used to it.

OUDoc
7/19/2013, 08:15 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img408/267/mongostoopyw3.jpg

STEP is a lucky man.

Breadburner
7/19/2013, 08:17 AM
STEP is running the mud cutter.....!!!!!