PDA

View Full Version : OSU recruit tweets cash photo

badger
6/10/2013, 03:38 PM
Our Land Theives counterparts (http://www.landthieves.com/board/showthread.php?56745-Juwan-Offray-new-OSU-verbal-gettin-it-done.-MoneyTEAM)had a hand in this story methinks by bringing this photo to light:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BL1xtqkCUAANdLf.jpg:large

The recruit has since said that the cash was a gift from his mom. (http://www.tulsaworld.com/blogs/post.aspx/OSU_commit_says_cash_in_Twitter_photo_was_a_gift_f rom/11-20718)

Jammin'
6/10/2013, 03:46 PM
I guarantee OSU is cheating. Bunch of people that don't know how to cheat without getting caught up there. Hope they burn for it.

badger
6/10/2013, 03:56 PM
While watching a cycling event on TV yesterday (I know, right?), NP mused that the winner was doping. I then rhetorically asked if everyone was doping, was it still cheating?

I have no doubt in my mind that every BCS-level opponent cheats in some way, knowingly or unknowingly (rogue boosters, anyone?).

If this OSU commit sold his verbal for a mere grand --- which is about a Lowe's cashier paycheck for me summers ago --- that is REALLY selling yourself short. Poor kid. Good thing verbals are non-binding.

Right, Eric?
http://hulkhatetimetravel.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/eric-gold-trans-am.jpg?w=468&h=319

cleller
6/10/2013, 04:21 PM
OK, there's the cash in his hand, then more down below, standing in edge in what looks like some sort of bag. You can clearly see a Ben Franklin down there. Then its hard to tell what exactly you see. The money seems to blend in with a similar pattern running along the bag. Hard to tell what is what.

So he says its money his mom gives him for a car. Not the usual type of activity that would inspire someone to take a photo of their cash to impress their cohorts.

edit:
On the Land Thieves post, someone has put up a pic of a backpack that looks like stacks of money, may be that.

Midtowner
6/10/2013, 04:41 PM
OK, there's the cash in his hand, then more down below, standing in edge in what looks like some sort of bag. You can clearly see a Ben Franklin down there. Then its hard to tell what exactly you see. The money seems to blend in with a similar pattern running along the bag. Hard to tell what is what.

So he says its money his mom gives him for a car. Not the usual type of activity that would inspire someone to take a photo of their cash to impress their cohorts.

You assume other people have class and don't brag about having cash on hand.

SoonerInFortSmith
6/10/2013, 05:39 PM
I know pokes aren't the smartest people but he doesn't seem to be the caliber athlete that someone would pay money to sign.

Lott's Bandana
6/10/2013, 05:43 PM
I kinda believe him.

After all, he ain't sittin in the driver's seat.

olevetonahill
6/10/2013, 07:51 PM
You assume
other people have class and don't brag about having cash on hand.

That sure as hell wouldnt Be YOU now would it? Mister "I paid off a 100,000 in Student loans in 4 years".

yermom
6/10/2013, 08:07 PM
what is that like $600?

he could be about to pay rent. that's nothing.

yermom
6/10/2013, 08:10 PM
ok, maybe more like $800

cleller
6/10/2013, 08:51 PM
You assume other people have class and don't brag about having cash on hand.

Not on this guy. He's an OSU recruit.

EatLeadCommie
6/10/2013, 09:59 PM
it isn't that much money. The backpack beneath him is one made to look like it is carrying money, so it looks like he has oodles of it. He should be able to buy 1/4 of a used 2006 Kia Rio with that.

picasso
6/10/2013, 10:47 PM
Dang yo, I done wish I 'd got a photo of my college bond money back inna day.

birddog
6/11/2013, 09:30 AM
that's no way to treat the dashboard of a Bugatti!! what a waste.

sooneron
6/11/2013, 11:20 AM
http://osneaker.com/sprayground/sprayground-money-stack-money-bag-back-pack.html

CowboyMRW
6/11/2013, 05:42 PM
LOL, it was Vodnik that brought this up.

olevetonahill
6/11/2013, 06:08 PM
LOL, it was Vodnik that brought this up.

Hey Poke. Care to explain yer Sig? How OUs Football MNC's aint recognized?

CowboyMRW
6/11/2013, 06:51 PM
Hey Poke. Care to explain yer Sig? How OUs Football MNC's aint recognized?

It was made by Badger as a lost bet and I haven't been around much to change it.

olevetonahill
6/12/2013, 03:57 PM
It was made by Badger as a lost bet and I haven't been around much to change it.

Well that explains why I dont understand it :wink:

rock on sooner
6/12/2013, 04:10 PM
ok, maybe more like $800

Looks like $800 in his hand but there several more $100's underneath...

badger
6/12/2013, 04:21 PM

It is the gift that keeps on giving apparently :D

EatLeadCommie
6/12/2013, 06:01 PM
Looks like $800 in his hand but there several more $100's underneath...

See sooneron's post above yours. All the cash is in his hand. The stuff underneath is an illusion that is painted onto his backpack.

nativesooner
6/13/2013, 12:28 AM
Dang yo, I done wish I 'd got a photo of my college bond money back inna day.

Hell here's my fat stack from college!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/nativesooner/DSCN1448_zpse7bb0528.jpg

CowboyMRW
6/13/2013, 08:17 AM
Well that explains why I dont understand it :wink:

I think I'm going to leave it up during football season when the board is more frequently visited and see how many new posters I can get with it.

olevetonahill
6/13/2013, 08:20 AM
I think I'm going to leave it up during football season when the board is more frequently visited and see how many new posters I can get with it.

Well Ya still aint explained it. Maybe Im just dense

How are OUR MNCs NOT recognized? http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/confused.gif

CowboyMRW
6/13/2013, 08:49 AM
Well Ya still aint explained it. Maybe Im just dense

How are OUR MNCs NOT recognized? http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/confused.gif

I could be wrong but I don't think the NCAA officially recognizes any football titles as national championships as it's a 3rd party that does the voting and chooses the participants, hence the "Mythical National Championship".

olevetonahill
6/13/2013, 08:59 AM
I could be wrong but I don't think the NCAA officially recognizes any football titles as national championships as it's a 3rd party that does the voting and chooses the participants, hence the "Mythical National Championship".

What ever.
You wanta chance to win yer money back this year?:biggrin:

PrideMom
6/13/2013, 09:10 AM
Flashing money like that is a way to get mugged! Stupid! Eventually, T Boone will be caught, but he may be buying off the NCAA officials......
OSU must think T Boone is immortal, but that gravy train will come to a halt in due time.

CowboyMRW
6/13/2013, 02:56 PM
What ever.
You wanta chance to win yer money back this year?:biggrin:

Depends on who we announce as QB. If Chelf is named the starter, I'll pass. But if Walsh is then yea, I'd be down to go double or nothing basically.

badger
6/13/2013, 04:18 PM
Depends on who we announce as QB. If Chelf is named the starter, I'll pass. But if Walsh is then yea, I'd be down to go double or nothing basically.

Can you please be irrational, repulsive or otherwise get your Internet troll on? Channel your inner OP.com (unless they've banned you permanently and not just the times you've been slightly critical of your program, hehe)?

Summer is boring and some of our resident opposing fans might liven things up.

If you need encouragement, I'll try to find more OSU smut... but if I'm posting sh!t like this cash tweet photo, you know that there's really not much real smut out there :(

CowboyMRW
6/13/2013, 05:07 PM
Can you please be irrational, repulsive or otherwise get your Internet troll on? Channel your inner OP.com (unless they've banned you permanently and not just the times you've been slightly critical of your program, hehe)?

Summer is boring and some of our resident opposing fans might liven things up.

If you need encouragement, I'll try to find more OSU smut... but if I'm posting sh!t like this cash tweet photo, you know that there's really not much real smut out there :(

So become like Sabanball?

olevetonahill
6/13/2013, 05:29 PM

How about this? A every year Bet , My 125 against yer 100 that OU finishes Ranked higher than OsU every year.:strawberry:

olevetonahill
6/13/2013, 05:30 PM
So become like Sabanball?

Hell NO. You barely tolerable now. :butterfly:

picasso
6/13/2013, 05:56 PM
Not Recognized football championships > secondary recognized titles. Especially in this state.

CowboyMRW
6/13/2013, 06:51 PM
Hell NO. You barely tolerable now. :butterfly:

Haha, you know this place is dull without a Poke around. :barbershop_quartet_

olevetonahill
6/13/2013, 06:55 PM
Haha, you know this place is slow without DULL a Poke around. :barbershop_quartet_

FIFY.

champions77
6/18/2013, 08:50 PM
FIFY.

Of course Osu cheats. If T. Boone would spend half a BILLON in that craphole of a place, you don 't think he would drop $10,000 or $20,000 to buy a running back that would help make his investment look like it was paying off for him? You don't think his rivals would get a kick out of seeing ole T. Boone embarrassed by Osu still being lousy? Think he got a little ribbing at the country club after they fired off that five loss season last year?

texaspokieokie
6/19/2013, 11:18 AM
What great 5 star players have they bought ???

texaspokieokie
6/19/2013, 11:19 AM
what kind of a player would 10 to 20 k buy ???

CowboyMRW
6/19/2013, 11:26 AM
FIFY.

Of course Osu cheats. If T. Boone would spend half a BILLON in that craphole of a place, you don 't think he would drop $10,000 or $20,000 to buy a running back that would help make his investment look like it was paying off for him? You don't think his rivals would get a kick out of seeing ole T. Boone embarrassed by Osu still being lousy? Think he got a little ribbing at the country club after they fired off that five loss season last year?

Lot of Aggy in this post.

texaspokieokie
6/20/2013, 08:18 AM
How about this? A every year Bet , My 125 against yer 100 that OU finishes Ranked higher than OsU every year.:strawberry:

you got huge balls, wantin him to bet on something that's only happened once in about the last 3000 years.

olevetonahill
6/20/2013, 08:32 AM
you got huge balls, wantin him to bet on something that's only happened once in about the last 3000 years.

Best to stay out of sompun if ya dont know whats going on,

texaspokieokie
6/20/2013, 08:33 AM
i know what's goin on.

olevetonahill
6/20/2013, 08:35 AM
i know what's goin on.

Yea, OK .