PDA

View Full Version : Bombshell news from former NSA person

IGotNoTiming
6/10/2013, 01:44 AM
Hang him or pin a medal on his chest?

Shouldn't need to elaborate, it is on every major news site

Bourbon St Sooner
6/10/2013, 08:17 AM
The man is a patriot and hero of freedom lovers everywhere. The jackboots in the gov't will want him as a political prisoner to stuff away in the gulag.

KantoSooner
6/10/2013, 08:47 AM
tromp, tromp, tromp.

He simply violated many laws, prosecute him, and then jail him for the max allowed. That ought ot occupy his next 75 years or so.

buhbye.

sappstuf
6/10/2013, 08:53 AM
Or he could be a Chinese spy...

Cl8dOnau43M

“On the face of it, it looks like it is under some sort of Chinese control, especially with the president meeting the premier today,” Baer said. “You have to ask what’s going on. China is not a friendly country and every aspect of that country is controlled. So why Hong Kong? Why didn’t he go to Sweden? Or, if he really wanted to make a statement, he should have done it on Capitol Hill.”

According to Glenn Greenwald, Snowden said he chose Hong Kong because “‘they have a spirited commitment to free speech and the right of political dissent,’ and because he believed that it was one of the few places in the world that both could and would resist the dictates of the US government.”

Bourbon St Sooner
6/10/2013, 09:08 AM
Not surprising that the jackboots in the CIA will spin it as him being a Chinese spy. They don't like that their domestic spying agenda was revealed. If he was releasing secrets to the Chinese then hang him. If all he did was shed light on this unconstitutional domestic spying, then he's a hero. Plain and simple.

FaninAma
6/10/2013, 10:32 AM
tromp, tromp, tromp.

He simply violated many laws, prosecute him, and then jail him for the max allowed. That ought ot occupy his next 75 years or so.

buhbye.

So were the Founding Fathers.....the scumbags.

OULenexaman
6/10/2013, 10:57 AM
Good luck standing on any US soil again....

KantoSooner
6/10/2013, 11:03 AM
And this guy will have no legal issues whatsoever if he starts and succeeds in a revolution against the current US government. Bon chance, Sr. Quixote!

As in the related thread: this surveillance was reviewed and approved at least 28 times by a rotating body of Senators and Representative and passed both legal and constitutional muster in front of a panel of 11 judges. There is nothing illegal, unconstitutional or otherwise 'wrong' about what was done or how it was done.

Do you really believe that its workable for each and every action taken by any department of the government to be reviewed individually by some sort of national plebicite? There are things that are much better when done in secret. One of those things is espionage. The bad people of the world, doggoneit!, just refuse to turn themselves in. And worse, those cunning rascals, if you tell them how you are trying to find them, they change their actions to avoid you. Talk about unfair! And worse yet, THEY REFUSE TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES. I mean, what cheaters!

If you truly believe that something was out of order here, hie thee to a voting booth, because the current crop of elected officials seem to disagree with you.

Oh, and I'd also clear the decks of pesky interruptions like work, family life, eating, etc. You're gonna be plenty busy taking on review of the actions of over 16 million government workers.

FaninAma
6/10/2013, 12:05 PM
Kanto, your post only proves my point. The federal government has grown too large for any appropriate oversight and safeguards against abuse of civil liberties. I do find it surprising you are so casually flippant about the accelerating encroachment. If it was just me I wouldn't give a ****. But I have 3 kids, all under the age of 22, and I am truly concerned about the type of oppressive government they will be living under. Your acceptance of this trend as inevitable is intellectually and morally lazy.

KantoSooner
6/10/2013, 12:52 PM
Kanto, your post only proves my point. The federal government has grown too large for any appropriate oversight and safeguards against abuse of civil liberties. I do find it surprising you are so casually flippant about the accelerating encroachment. If it was just me I wouldn't give a ****. But I have 3 kids, all under the age of 22, and I am truly concerned about the type of oppressive government they will be living under. Your acceptance of this trend as inevitable is intellectually and morally lazy.

'This trend' is what, precisely? The 'Trend' to delegate oversight of our government to elected representatives and the appointed judges whom they approve? Sounds like not a bad 'trend' to me. And, since it is the form of government that we've had, most successfully I might add, for the last 237 years, I reckon I'll stick with it.

I, too have a kiddo of whom I'm inordinately fond. Wouldn't want to see her have to live under a cruel dictatorship. So, here goes: when you talk of moral and intellectual laziness, I grant you the assumption that you've 'done the reading' so to speak. Have you reviewed other forms of government? Have you looked into realistic threat assessments? Are you schooled in organizational management? How are you on intelligence gathering, police work and diplomacy? Done of bit of critical writing on Fourth Amendment issues for a law journal, have we?

Or are we simply regurgitating the unexamined rant of some frothing radio talk show host?

Whether you choose to believe it or not, our congress is relatively representative of our populace as a whole. And those people tend to be fairly diverse in their political views. Since this thing was reviewed by technical experts (judges) and by at least a panel of our representatives and was repeatedly okayed, we must assume that either you're right....or they are. And I'm going with numbers on this one. It is incredible to me (and read 'incredible' in its original meaning) that if the actions of our intelligence community were as terrible as all that no one, not one, would break ranks. Hell, it's hard enough to get a room full of people to agree on what to order out for lunch.

You are correct to keep a wary eye on government. You are not correct in declaring that the sky is falling.

FaninAma
6/10/2013, 01:01 PM
Kanto, our elected officials are not providing the oversight you claim they do. Everybody is running around scared to death of the boogeymen around the world causing them to rubberstamp any federal government program that promises a little extra security. Personally, I would rather have several million pair of eyes watching what these twits are doing or at least an aggressive, investigative press corps. But you do understand that one of the things this administration has tried to do is intimidate the press from doing its job....not that they were doing a bang-up job anyway. I bet Germany had a diverse population in terms of political views, also. Yet somehow the elected leaders of that country ended up doing some very bad things in the name of national security . "oh but our leaders are different and would never do things like that." Just keep telling yourself that Ace....if it helps you sleep at night.

KantoSooner
6/10/2013, 01:15 PM
Fanin, with all due respect, what drivel.

What do you know of the oversight exerted by congress? Have you researched whatsoever the factual bases of your statements? I am fully aware that there is a body of data on this subject (FISA courts) that is classified, but there is plenty available on general matters of oversight. Enough that you simply can not rationally hold the opinions you espouse and have done any fact checking whatsoever.

Our government is not perfect, it's run by humans. It is also not evil and the elected humans we send there actually do work and do control the vast majority of what goes on.

Your conflation of the current state of affairs in the US government with that of Germany either under the Nazis or during the transition to Naziism under the late Weimar regime is ludicrous. You clearly are utterly uninformed about either. Go do the damn reading and gain some sense of perspective.

FaninAma
6/10/2013, 01:33 PM
Like I said, just keep telling yourself that our power brokers and power seekers are different than every other nation in history's power brokers and power seekers. There are legitimate national security concerns but there are far more abuses of power committed through that broad blanket.

yermom
6/10/2013, 02:43 PM
if it's not such a big deal, why do they care so much that we know about it?

i wouldn't want to work for Booz Allen Hamilton right now...

Midtowner
6/10/2013, 02:53 PM
Kanto, you seem to have a lot of trust in how the government works. When the government does something boneheaded, they're generally pretty adept at sweeping it under the rug. I can't tell you how many excesses the government has engaged in while prosecuting the War on Drugs and now this War on Terror.

Do we need secrecy? Yes we do. Is it overused? I think everyone will admit that. This is a Republic and the voters have a right to know what the folks we send to D.C. are up to and how they are managing our government. If the government uses the classification system to hide things which are just embarrassing rather than things which are actually related to national security, they're not giving us the tools we need to make informed decisions.

The FISA Court is a meaningless bandaid and unconstitutional as well as it violates the separation of powers (that's currently on appeal since 2006 or so). Since it first came into existence, it has turned down a total of 11 applications. That's out of thousands.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/10/2013, 03:58 PM
http://content.screencast.com/users/Fantomou/folders/Jing/media/8cb0f845-85da-4a29-89ae-7fe37c2a8f7d/00000243.png

KantoSooner
6/10/2013, 04:10 PM
Midtowner,
I agree that FISA is silly. But Frank Church had to be coddled, thus we get a BS bandaid.
On the other hand, it is a court and I have faith that anything truly dangerous to the country would at least get kicked back to where it needs to go: the Intelligence Committees in both houses of congress. They have the power of the purse and lord knows, any good bureaucrat is going to listen with both ears when the folks talking control his budget.
In this case, we've had both committees AND the judges who had no issues with this. That seems to me to indicate that no one thought it was terribly hurtful.
Read the congressioinal record if you want to satisfy yourself that oversight is a blood sport. Our reps in the main do not doze through those hearings.
Do we as a people have a 'right' to know what is done in intelligence oversight? Yes. But there's a little problem. Bad people can pretend to be members of 'we the people' and can thus learn what our secretive organs are doing. So we devised the cutout of informing a bipartisan committee who act on behalf of the rest of us. It's a mechanism and it seems to have worked pretty well.

We do not need to go 'open kimono' with the world on exactly what we are watching and how in order to try and stay safe.

And that's not a trivial concern.

Ever notice that presidential contenders make broad sweeping statements in this area and poo-poo security concerns as the province of old men, too married to their jobs and privilege to be trusted any more? And then what happens to them when they start getting the daily intelligence briefing after the conventions? How their faces tighten up and they start to develop little tic's in their cheek muscles? Now, I have never run for President, so I can't know for sure, but I'd imagine that when those little grey men start showing them that there really ARE bears in the woods, it comes as an unpleasant shock. And they are a bit more lenient towards the guys who want, metaphorically, to prevent the youngsters from opening the ground floor windows for a bit of fresh air overnight.

FaninAma
6/10/2013, 04:18 PM
Kanto, I suggest you read this book, The Power Elite. Then lets discuss this issue. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_Elite

pphilfran
6/10/2013, 04:31 PM
He signed a security agreement and then went ahead and released info that will get his *** in deep trouble...

The other side of the coin is that he released very little, if any, information that will harm our security....I am sure every terrorist knows that the CIA, FBI, NSA, and all the other alphabet soup agencies are trying to find any of their communication by using any means possible...

I have no confidence in our leadership in their ability to do their job within the Constitution...if it will make us safer I expect them to step on our rights whenever they choose and then try to dismiss our concerns with talk about our "safety"....

At the midterms vote out all incumbents....

KantoSooner
6/10/2013, 04:51 PM
Kanto, I suggest you read this book, The Power Elite. Then lets discuss this issue. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_Elite

Mills' study? Yep, read it first time about spring of 1980 if memory serves. Very much a product of it's times (about 1960 if I recall). Remember that at that time a truly national economy was only just emerging and the previous paradigm of the 1920's was obviously no longer functioning. A lot of people were very freaked by the emergence of a class of people who seemed rooted more to their jobs than to any place. You can clearly imagine what Don Draper looked like to a fifth generation steel worker who'd hardly left Pittsburg in his life.
They seemed like a different, and scary, new breed. And one that was leaving 'normal' people behind. Well, Mills' study is what it is, but, in my opinion, he made the error of reading too much into his data and then assuming more logic and group loyalty than actually exists.
Is there a 'power elite'? in some sense, yes. You could start with the 35% or so of the population who have a college degree. They tend to run most of what's worth running. Further, within that group, 'power' would be heavily concentrated in the hands of lawyers, business grads, economics majors and engineers. Not a lot of Art majors in the halls of power.
But do they share interests? Do they realize that they share interests? Do they act upon those shared interests? And do they do so with constancy and persistence over time? On those questions, Mills never really closed the deal for me.
And remember that, when he was writing, there was far more of a governing consensus than exists today. We are far more polarized and internally opposed than was the case in the 45 years after WWII (I use that time frame because it is my feeling that the collapse of the Soviet Union released US politics from the binding effect of existential threat and allowed pent up centripetal forces to explode the center).
I think you will not find a cohesive core of corrupting interest at the center of the US state.

diverdog
6/10/2013, 05:05 PM
Midtowner,
I agree that FISA is silly. But Frank Church had to be coddled, thus we get a BS bandaid.
On the other hand, it is a court and I have faith that anything truly dangerous to the country would at least get kicked back to where it needs to go: the Intelligence Committees in both houses of congress. They have the power of the purse and lord knows, any good bureaucrat is going to listen with both ears when the folks talking control his budget.
In this case, we've had both committees AND the judges who had no issues with this. That seems to me to indicate that no one thought it was terribly hurtful.
Read the congressioinal record if you want to satisfy yourself that oversight is a blood sport. Our reps in the main do not doze through those hearings.
Do we as a people have a 'right' to know what is done in intelligence oversight? Yes. But there's a little problem. Bad people can pretend to be members of 'we the people' and can thus learn what our secretive organs are doing. So we devised the cutout of informing a bipartisan committee who act on behalf of the rest of us. It's a mechanism and it seems to have worked pretty well.

We do not need to go 'open kimono' with the world on exactly what we are watching and how in order to try and stay safe.

And that's not a trivial concern.

Ever notice that presidential contenders make broad sweeping statements in this area and poo-poo security concerns as the province of old men, too married to their jobs and privilege to be trusted any more? And then what happens to them when they start getting the daily intelligence briefing after the conventions? How their faces tighten up and they start to develop little tic's in their cheek muscles? Now, I have never run for President, so I can't know for sure, but I'd imagine that when those little grey men start showing them that there really ARE bears in the woods, it comes as an unpleasant shock. And they are a bit more lenient towards the guys who want, metaphorically, to prevent the youngsters from opening the ground floor windows for a bit of fresh air overnight.

i remember my first real security threat briefing and it scared the hell out of me. The world is not a nice place.

IGotNoTiming
6/10/2013, 05:07 PM
"Not a lot of Art majors in the halls of power. "

that's where we all went wrong...

;-)

olevetonahill
6/10/2013, 07:44 PM
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely

People please we are ****ed simply because WE as individuals HAVE no power.
You think the Voting Booth gives us any? Think again.

The Powers that be will rule because they CAN , There will always be those who will snitch on anyone in order to get a Little MORE for themselves. Remember Hitler?
Say Thank you Roosevelt and LBJ . the Citizens of this country have become accustomed to the Gov. TAKING Care of them . they are willing to sell out their Brothers for a few more Freebies.

The ONE and ONLY way to is to force a revolution. Yet it wont happen we will continue to go meekly to the the slaughter

How many of you have said Here in this forum " What? are you going to FIGHT the US military with a SKS? an Mini 14 ? a Bushmaster?
I say YES if I have to.

When I was in Nam I carried approximately 30, 20 rd Mags for My M16
My brothers in arms asked me If I was gonna Fight the war all by myself.
I simply said , I may have to, IF yall run outta Ammo.

rock on sooner
6/10/2013, 08:39 PM
Vet, didja ever run out of ammo?

olevetonahill
6/10/2013, 10:13 PM
Vet, didja ever run out of ammo?

Nope,

diverdog
6/11/2013, 02:02 AM

The Powers that be will rule because they CAN , There will always be those who will snitch on anyone in order to get a Little MORE for themselves. Remember Hitler?
Say Thank you Roosevelt and LBJ . the Citizens of this country have become accustomed to the Gov. TAKING Care of them . they are willing to sell out their Brothers for a few more Freebies.

The ONE and ONLY way to is to force a revolution. Yet it wont happen we will continue to go meekly to the the slaughter

How many of you have said Here in this forum " What? are you going to FIGHT the US military with a SKS? an Mini 14 ? a Bushmaster?
I say YES if I have to.

Vet:

Are you kidding me? A revolution? How do you know that things won't end up worse....a whole lot worse? Once the shooting starts there are no guarantees.

BTW, a single person does have power and there are tons of examples throughout our history that prove as much.

olevetonahill
6/11/2013, 06:29 AM
Vet:

Are you kidding me?
A revolution? How do you know that things won't end up worse....a whole lot worse? Once the shooting starts there are no guarantees.

BTW, a single person does have power and there are tons of examples throughout our history that prove as much.

Did you not read the part where I said It wont ever happen?

There are far too many folk content to let things go as they are. they have their little piece of the Pie and thats all that matters to them

olevetonahill
6/11/2013, 07:53 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc-news/chill-factor-investigative-reporter-talks-us-covert-wars-112605856.html?vp=1

KantoSooner
6/11/2013, 08:56 AM
We have exactly as much power as we want to exercise. It's not about money, it's about persistence. If an individual is willing to sacrifice his or her precious free time, over a period of years, you can things done. Organizations like Greenpeace are examples of this. Though relatively well funded now, it wasn't, at all, for its first 20 years or so. I disagree with them on a lot of issues, but they have had the persistence to stick with what they wanted to acheive and can now look back at a pretty impressive record of success. Mostly because they hung in there and kept pounding.

Our system still offers access to anyone who wants to exercise the right. The only powerless among us are so because they are lazy.

rock on sooner
6/11/2013, 09:46 AM
Nope,

Bet you had a bunch of buds hangin' close, too!

olevetonahill
6/11/2013, 09:55 AM
We have exactly as much power as we want to exercise. It's not about money, it's about persistence. If an individual is willing to sacrifice his or her precious free time, over a period of years, you can things done. Organizations like Greenpeace are examples of this. Though relatively well funded now, it wasn't, at all, for its first 20 years or so. I disagree with them on a lot of issues, but they have had the persistence to stick with what they wanted to acheive and can now look back at a pretty impressive record of success. Mostly because they hung in there and kept pounding.

Our system still offers access to anyone who wants to exercise the right. The only powerless among us are so because they are lazy.

Thats my point bro. Most all have grown Lazy an complacent .

olevetonahill
6/11/2013, 09:56 AM
Bet you had a bunch of buds hangin' close, too!

heh, we dint "Bunch " up

IGotNoTiming
6/11/2013, 10:00 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc-news/chill-factor-investigative-reporter-talks-us-covert-wars-112605856.html?vp=1

Great interview....

I am particularly agree with the reporter's statement, "We are create more enemies than killing terrorists"

Thanks for posting

rock on sooner
6/11/2013, 10:15 AM
The man is a patriot and hero of freedom lovers everywhere. The jackboots in the gov't will want him as a political prisoner to stuff away in the gulag.

I respectfully disagree with your point and I agree with, gulp, Speaker
Boehner, who today called him a traitor.

Indulge me a brief story....
48 years ago, after training at three different bases stateside, I entered
the world of electronic intercept for USAFSS. I had two different overseas
stations, one that was primo duty and one that was primo crap. The crappy
one was, by far, the most important. Peshawar Air Station, West Pakistan,
located less than an hour from Kabul, Afghanistan. That post was the "home
communication" post for Gary Powers, U2 pilot. While I was there, it still had
two of the planes on site. Obviously, long after the incident, but still a vital
listening post. The mission was top secret codeword and we collected a bunch
of good stuff for the free world, all around the world.

Long since deactivated in favor of satellite technology, what I did then pales
in comparison to the technology today...best analogy is handheld four function
calculator versus supercomputer. What the base mission was classified then,
for obvious reasons. What the NSA, CIA,DIA, FBI and any other alphabet does
today in the name of national security is vital to our ability to function as a free,
relatively safe society and allow us to have such an open forum as this one. For
some one to disclose HOW those agencies function, even hint at the missions or
offer insight to methods of analysis should not be allowed to function as a free
man. Our enemies are not stupid, they are quite cunning, devious in their desire
to kill us. They don't need any assistance in knowing how to circumvent our
defenses.

I don't think it matters what the CIA labels him, he's on the run and he'll be
caught and punished. For those of you concerned about "Big Brother", some
of what you're thinking may be true. There's always going to be over zealous
bums out there, but, in my opinion, the benefits out weigh the risks or loss
of privacy....just sayin'.

rock on sooner
6/11/2013, 10:20 AM
heh, we dint "Bunch " up

Naw, course not, but I bet some grizzly warriors knew where you
wuz and what caliber yew had!

olevetonahill
6/11/2013, 11:44 AM
Naw, course not, but I bet some grizzly warriors knew where you
wuz and what caliber yew had!

Heh, we ALL 223 :adoration:
Less it was MY day to tote the 60

IGotNoTiming
6/11/2013, 02:09 PM

I say YES if I have to.

I too kinda feel like our empire is on it's way out the door.... just like EVERY single one of them before

KantoSooner
6/11/2013, 02:34 PM
And I for one am not too concerned if our so-called 'empire' goes away. We established our extensive role in the world for several reasons:

1. Monroe Doctrine: we didn't want to get shouldered around by European empires hemming us in in North America and we had some misty, fuzzy feelings that Latin America should cast off their chains just like us.

2. Late 19th century: there was a bit of feeling that we should get in and grab what we could while the getting was good. On the azzhole side there were the Hearst newspapers and on the fact that we were frustrated by trade restrictions that prevented us from trading freely in places controlled by the Brits, the French, etc.

3. WWI and WWII: we discovered that, even with oceans on both sides and more or less friendly neighbors, we could not ignore the world. **** started somewhere else would affect us, sooner or later. Better to be involved and head as much off before it went critical than just to sit around and hope it didn't.

But that's not to say that a diminution of our global role would be a bad thing. It would certainly cut our costs. And we have always been at our best when we stood back from the world at large and did our own thing. A bit more of that would likely be healthy for us. And not bad for the world.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/12/2013, 01:01 AM
I think the gubment has seriously over reached here. This type of information gathering was explicitly banned by the constitution and was likely a cause for independence from Britain. This needs to be reigned it, period. The NSA new storage facility is an outrage! Anyone in congress for this needs to be shown the door at ballot time.

6/12/2013, 01:07 AM
I think the gubment has seriously over reached here. This type of information gathering was explicitly banned by the constitution and was likely a cause for independence from Britain. This needs to be reigned it, period. The NSA new storage facility is an outrage! Anyone in congress for this needs to be shown the door at ballot time.duh! Our government(democrats), and the voters who put them in, are so out of whack it's hard to know how to even start on remedies. Sadly, if we can't do it at the voting booth, it can't be done peacefully.

diverdog
6/12/2013, 09:10 AM
Did you not read the part where I said It wont ever happen? There are far too many folk content to let things go as they are. they have their little piece of the Pie and thats all that matters to themVet:

olevetonahill
6/12/2013, 09:30 AM
Vet:

Whut?

jkjsooner
6/12/2013, 09:38 AM
duh! Our government(democrats), and the voters who put them in, are so out of whack it's hard to know how to even start on remedies. Sadly, if we can't do it at the voting booth, it can't be done peacefully.

WTF do you mean by "our government (democrats)"? How could you possibly portray this as a partisan issue?

I'm not sure if you are real or if you are just pulling everyone's leg. If it's the latter the kudos for keeping it up for so many years. If it's the former then please get help.

jkjsooner
6/12/2013, 04:21 PM
For all you guys who think that this leaker is a patriot, do you still think this now that it's been revealed that he's given information about us hacking Chinese computers?

His credibility as someone who is just looking out for American citizen's privacy has been shot.

olevetonahill
6/12/2013, 04:25 PM
For all you guys who think that this leaker is a patriot, do you still think this now that it's been revealed that he's given information about us hacking Chinese computers?

His credibility as someone who is just looking out for American citizen's privacy has been shot.

I never thot that, Figured I'd wait till I heard the whole story.
I dont see he did anything wrong in exposing the fact the Gov. is snooping on us, But hell IMHO any person with 1/2 a brain should already KNOW thats happening.

as far as giving **** up to the Chinks How is that Dif. From Slick willie giving em our weapons plans fer Campaign money?

jkjsooner
6/12/2013, 04:44 PM
I dont see he did anything wrong in exposing the fact the Gov. is snooping on us, But hell IMHO any person with 1/2 a brain should already KNOW thats happening.

That's what I don't get. I remember reading news articles 10 years ago that claimed that foreign intelligence agencies are monitoring some of our phone conversations and reporting back to the FBI. The reason of course is because they could do this legally.

If people didn't realize this was going on then they have been living under a rock.

as far as giving **** up to the Chinks How is that Dif. From Slick willie giving em our weapons plans fer Campaign money?

I don't know the details about that so I won't comment.

olevetonahill
6/12/2013, 04:54 PM
That's what I don't get. I remember reading news articles 10 years ago that claimed that foreign intelligence agencies are monitoring some of our phone conversations and reporting back to the FBI. The reason of course is because they could do this legally.

If people didn't realize this was going on then they have been living under a rock.

I don't know the details about that so I won't comment.

Towards the end of Slicks 1st term, The Chinese were spending a Lot of money here in his favor, seems they wound up getting a LOT of our Top secret items at that time.
You Know when he was renting out the Lincoln Bedroom to Big donors?

6/12/2013, 05:29 PM
Der Schlichmeister is/was a VERY rotten apple. His disgraceful wife could be our next president.

olevetonahill
6/12/2013, 05:31 PM
Der Schlichmeister is/was a VERY rotten apple. His disgraceful wife could be our next president.

That would Give Ole Slick more free time to play with the Interns in the white house.

6/12/2013, 05:35 PM
That would Give Ole Slick more free time to play with the Interns in the white house.He could sell Alaska back to the Russians for females.

olevetonahill
6/12/2013, 05:52 PM
He could sell Alaska back to the Russians for females.

But He would prolly wanta Keep Sarah

6/12/2013, 06:46 PM
But He would prolly wanta Keep SarahI meant Russian females.

olevetonahill
6/12/2013, 06:48 PM
I meant Russian females.

I know, Just Ole Slick dont care what dayum Breed they are.

6/12/2013, 07:08 PM
I know, Just Ole Slick dont care what dayum Breed they are.Didn't he once(that we know of)make some crack about sex with a mummy?

6/12/2013, 07:11 PM
Towards the end of Slicks 1st term, The Chinese were spending a Lot of money here in his favor, seems they wound up getting a LOT of our Top secret items at that time...
I remember him giving up US missile delivery systems, for campaign money. No biggee(unless done by a republican)

olevetonahill
6/12/2013, 07:18 PM
Didn't he once(that we know of)make some crack about sex with a mummy?

Clinton joked during a political fund-raiser Wednesday that the 500-year-old frozen mummy, known as the Ice Princess, was "good-looking" and if he were single he might ask her out.

http://articles.latimes.com/1996-05-25/news/mn-8167_1_inca-mummy

BoulderSooner79
6/12/2013, 07:28 PM
Didn't he once(that we know of)make some crack about sex with a mummy?

Necrophilia is a victimless crime.

6/12/2013, 07:46 PM
Necrophilia by democrats is a victimless crime.FIFY

FaninAma
6/13/2013, 02:26 PM
Leakers don't mass murder citizens,
Governments do.