PDA

View Full Version : OU/TX (pk) and Other Lines Released

MI Sooner
6/7/2013, 03:50 PM
Golden Nugget released lines (http://kegsneggsblog.com/2013/06/07/golden-nugget-releases-250-college-football-point-spreads-for-2013-regular-season/) for 250 games

Baylor is being underestimated, in my opinion, especially against us (night game on Thursday).

rock on sooner
6/7/2013, 04:10 PM
Underdog with the Domers and Pukes, pick em with Whorns...
bet those lines all change substantially.....

KantoSooner
6/7/2013, 04:19 PM
underdogs to ND playing with a second string QB, yet favored against TCU who is picked by many to take the Big12. Unique.

Ruf/Nek7
6/7/2013, 04:32 PM
underdogs to ND playing with a second string QB, yet favored against TCU who is picked by many to take the Big12. Unique.

I just don't buy tcu at this point. A lot of people are putting faith in Pachall to come back and be as good as he was his freshman year. I just don't see it happening at all. Boykin would be their best bet but I don't think Boykin can beat OU.

htownsooner7
6/7/2013, 04:57 PM
We beat Texas by a combined 80 points the last two years, pick em?? I know we have some weaknesses the past few teams, but not against them..

8timechamps
6/7/2013, 05:56 PM
Golden Nugget released lines (http://kegsneggsblog.com/2013/06/07/golden-nugget-releases-250-college-football-point-spreads-for-2013-regular-season/) for 250 games

Baylor is being underestimated, in my opinion, especially against us (night game on Thursday).

I'm not sold on Baylor. I think they are getting too much hype considering they had a horrid defense last season and an unknown QB coming into this one.

Statalyzer
6/13/2013, 07:18 PM
On paper calling the game 50/50 makes sense. Now that Stoops is back in Mack's head, there's no way in hell I'd bet on Texas with that line.

CowboyMRW
6/13/2013, 08:02 PM
I'm not sold on Baylor. I think they are getting too much hype considering they had a horrid defense last season and an unknown QB coming into this one.

Horrid the first 8 games. They seemed to at least play a resemblance of defense the last 4 games. Plus their offense is always hard to count out. Seastrunk is going to be special.

8timechamps
6/13/2013, 09:35 PM
Horrid the first 8 games. They seemed to at least play a resemblance of defense the last 4 games. Plus their offense is always hard to count out. Seastrunk is going to be special.

I agree, the Baylor offense can be special, but a lot is riding on Petty (the new QB). On defense, they won't be the worst in the country (that could be WVU), but I don't think they'll be at the top of the conference either. I don't think they'll be bad, I just need to see more than 4 game to consider them capable of beating the big big boys in the conference routinely.

MI Sooner
6/14/2013, 04:16 AM
On paper calling the game 50/50 makes sense. Now that Stoops is back in Mack's head, there's no way in hell I'd bet on Texas with that line.

Texas is favored by 1.5 now.

Ruf/Nek7
6/14/2013, 05:53 AM
Texas is favored by 1.5 now.

I hope we curb stomp their *** again and start proving to everyone that they are in a downward spiral. Just don't prove it to Dodds and the powers that be.....got to keep fat mack in bidness

thecrimsoncrusader
6/14/2013, 06:02 AM

Negative. Bryce Petty is going to suck as he's fat, slow and inaccurate. Tevin Reese replaces Terrance Williams just fine, but Baylor doesn't have anyone that replaces Tevin Reese just fine. Seastrunk is a beast though at the RB position, but Oklahoma will be utilizing a one-gap and actually using two linebackers in this game this time. I do hate Thursday/Friday night games though as they almost always favor the lesser foe for some bizarre reason.