PDA

View Full Version : Nuther Pole about the Milk

olevetonahill
6/6/2013, 09:48 PM
Teeth question

Soonerfan88
6/6/2013, 09:56 PM
Most? Unless you count wisdom teeth, I still have ALL of them. And of course I drank milk. :D

olevetonahill
6/6/2013, 09:59 PM
Most? Unless you count wisdom teeth, I still have ALL of them. And of course I drank milk. :D

I dint get thw Wisdoms out when I should so I lost those next to em. I have lost 2 more since then
So 10 total.

Breadburner
6/6/2013, 10:23 PM
Breadburner loves the Cow Titty Juice....!!!!

8timechamps
6/6/2013, 10:26 PM
Still got'em all (including wisdom teeth...although, I don't think they made me any smarter).

You're last pole made me want milk, so I'm having a cold glass as I type in this here tooth pole.

olevetonahill
6/6/2013, 10:33 PM
Still got'em all (including wisdom teeth...although, I don't think they made me any smarter).

You're last pole made me want milk, so I'm having a cold glass as I type in this here tooth pole.

Thats ALLSOME
I've lost 1o total in 63 years 4 wisdoms plus the the Next door neighbors , then 1 way before those and1 after

yermom
6/6/2013, 11:58 PM
only lost the ones pulled for my braces and my wisdom teeth (4+4)

8timechamps
6/7/2013, 12:47 AM
Thats ALLSOME
I've lost 1o total in 63 years 4 wisdoms plus the the Next door neighbors , then 1 way before those and1 after

Sadly, I'm getting close to losing some. Root canal scheduled for next month, with two additional ones yet to be scheduled. I'm already looking into implants. If they are going to start going, might as well start putting 'em back in.

En_Fuego
6/7/2013, 12:52 AM
Just two...... Top Front

SCOUT
6/7/2013, 01:07 AM
False Septchotamy. (which should be a word)

I have all of the teeth that I wanted to keep, and I don't ever drink milk.

KantoSooner
6/7/2013, 08:42 AM
OVJ>Bourbon>milk

thread over.

olevetonahill
6/7/2013, 09:47 AM
OVJ>Bourbon>milk

thread over.

Heh

SanJoaquinSooner
6/7/2013, 11:21 AM
Never was a milk person, but I get lots of California sunshine, fruits and vegetables.

Got all my teeth.

olevetonahill
6/7/2013, 11:25 AM
Never was a milk person, but I get lots of California sunshine, fruits and vegetables.

Got all my teeth.

One thing good i can say about Cal. Is way back when the mandated Fluoride in the drinking water

ouleaf
6/7/2013, 02:56 PM
I think I heard somewhere the West Virginia leads the nation in toothlessness because of the overwhelming fondness for Mountain Dew.

olevetonahill
6/7/2013, 03:02 PM
I think I heard somewhere the West Virginia leads the nation in toothlessness because of the overwhelming fondness for Mountain Dew.

Heh :applouse:

KantoSooner
6/7/2013, 03:37 PM
Naw, it's because they start doing meth before they can walk.

8timechamps
6/7/2013, 05:49 PM
Naw, it's because they start doing meth before they can walk.

I've always wondered if the Meth heads lose their teeth because of something in the drug, or because they are so whacked out they don't brush.

olevetonahill
6/7/2013, 05:56 PM
I've always wondered if the Meth heads lose their teeth because of something in the drug, or because they are so whacked out they don't brush.

Google the ingredients they use to make that ****. Muratic acid, Bleach, Peroxide, Battery acid, Drano. Hell I dont know what all. A person has to be nuckin futs to even try it the 1st time.

Yea its the sompun in the drug.

olevetonahill
6/7/2013, 05:58 PM
Here I did it fer ya

Methamphetamine Ingredients
Meth "cooks" use most or all of the ingredients below to make methamphetamine. Most all of the ingredients below come with a warning label telling the consumer not to ingest the product. Meth manufacturers don't include this warning on their finished product.
Gasoline additives
Rubbing Alcohol
Ether (starting fluid)
Benzene
Paint thinner
Freon
Acetone
Chloroform
Camp stove fuel
Anhydrous ammonia
White gasoline
Pheynl-2-Propane
Phenylacetone
Phenylpropanolamine
Rock, table or Epsom salt Red Phosphorous Toluene (found in brake cleaner)
Red Devil Lye
Drain cleaner
Muraitic acid
Battery acid
Lithium from batteries
Sodium metal
Ephedrine
Cold tablets
Diet aids
Iodine
Bronchodialators
Energy boosters
Iodine crystals

8timechamps
6/7/2013, 06:01 PM
Here I did it fer ya

Methamphetamine Ingredients
Meth "cooks" use most or all of the ingredients below to make methamphetamine. Most all of the ingredients below come with a warning label telling the consumer not to ingest the product. Meth manufacturers don't include this warning on their finished product.
Gasoline additives
Rubbing Alcohol
Ether (starting fluid)
Benzene
Paint thinner
Freon
Acetone
Chloroform
Camp stove fuel
Anhydrous ammonia
White gasoline
Pheynl-2-Propane
Phenylacetone
Phenylpropanolamine
Rock, table or Epsom salt Red Phosphorous Toluene (found in brake cleaner)
Red Devil Lye
Drain cleaner
Muraitic acid
Battery acid
Lithium from batteries
Sodium metal
Ephedrine
Cold tablets
Diet aids
Iodine
Bronchodialators
Energy boosters
Iodine crystals

Sounds delicious!

olevetonahill
6/7/2013, 06:10 PM
Heres ya a before an after Pic
Do a Google Image search for Meth heads.Shat will scare the beejesus out of ya.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p480x480/397634_436162329785159_625664116_n.jpg

FirstandGoal
6/7/2013, 07:02 PM
Another thing besides meth that really does a number on your teeth is chemo. The months and months of constant dry mouth/overly sensitive mouth caused me to lose 2 and put a couple more in serious jeopardy.

By the time it all ended, I was using toothbrushes made for infants and a bit of baking soda paste to brush my teeth because using toothpaste for even the most sensitive of mouths would hurt like hell. Not only would it hurt like hell, but it would cause even more sore spots that would hurt like hell.

I probably drink between 3-10 glasses of milk every week and will drink more if I'm really working out a lot.