PDA

View Full Version : OU Baseball Signee Alec Hansen

bluedogok
6/5/2013, 10:56 PM
Here's an article that was in the Denver Post today about OU baseball signee Alec Hansen.

Denver Post - Loveland pitcher Alec Hansen emerges into top prospect with 96 mph fastball (http://www.denverpost.com/preps/ci_23390099/loveland-pitcher-emerges-into-top-prospect-96-mph-fastball)

BoomerJack
6/6/2013, 08:47 AM
Whenever I see these stories about some high school phenom who throws high 90's, I stop and remind myself of two words: 1) Damien 2) Magnifico.

rysooner
6/6/2013, 10:13 AM
Another guy we will never see on campus......

soonertravis
6/6/2013, 02:07 PM
Over the next two nights we could see several kids drafted from ourcurrent recruiting class. Will be interesting to watch and see who we can get on campus.

colston15
6/7/2013, 08:26 AM
I've heard that this kid may tumble a few rounds because of his arm strain and the fact his commitment to OU is strong. I think he'll sign though.

This recruiting class we've put together is really strong, especially on the mound. The shortstop from Leedey is a big time player, too, but he may be drafted high enough so sign.

NMSooner'80
6/10/2013, 01:35 PM
Here's an article that was in the Denver Post today about OU baseball signee Alec Hansen.

Denver Post - Loveland pitcher Alec Hansen emerges into top prospect with 96 mph fastball (http://www.denverpost.com/preps/ci_23390099/loveland-pitcher-emerges-into-top-prospect-96-mph-fastball)

I have the Denver Post from yesterday at home. I will have to look at their all-state team, which was released in yesterday's edition. Colorado has turned out some decent pitching talent in the recent past, including Brandon McCarthy (Arizona D-Backs), Luke Hochevar (Royals), and further back, some dominator named Roy Halladay.

BoomerJack
6/25/2013, 07:05 PM
So what's happened with this future Hall of Famer?? Has he signed the pro contract for the big $$$ ?

NMSooner'80
6/26/2013, 01:24 PM
According to the Baseball America draft site, Hansen has not signed with the Rockies. He was a 25th-round pick.