PDA

View Full Version : how much are season tickets?

5noubus
6/4/2013, 08:47 PM
Can someone tell me how much one season ticket is?

MyT Oklahoma
6/4/2013, 11:25 PM
I'm guessing after the size of your donation, it would also depend upon where you would want to set with the better seats costing more than the end zones.

yermom
6/5/2013, 12:35 AM
~400 dollars

Soonerfan88
6/5/2013, 10:01 AM
I don't have a breakdown of tickets plus fees but the final total for 2 is $846. All season tickets are the same price. The cost difference for better seating is in the required donation. If you are buying on the secondary market, many charge enough to recoup their donation.

Mazeppa
6/6/2013, 09:22 PM
If you have to ask, You can't afford them. :)

5noubus
6/6/2013, 11:06 PM
I've been buying the same persons tickets for years and they keep creeping up. I just wondered how much extra I was giving the guy sounds like he's making about 100 per season ticket. He says the donor fees keep going up- maybe so. I was just curious, thanks.

yermom
6/6/2013, 11:49 PM
the tickets had been creeping up. the home games this season are pretty atrocious, i don't think they could get away with much of an increase

my donation only changed when i lost my staff discount

8timechamps
6/7/2013, 12:26 AM
Worse is the games they picked to charge the highest for. Makes no sense to me.

nativesooner
6/7/2013, 10:49 AM
He says the donor fees keep going up- maybe so. I was just curious, thanks.

Typically they don't raise the donor fee unless you've been sitting in a GREAT seat and haven't been donating enough or at all. I bet he's been buying into that crap that the Sooner Club is selling saying "DONATE 110% AND YOU'LL GET 10 EXTRA PRIORITY POINTS!!" That's causing suckers, I mean donors, to say "well instead of $500 and getting 3 points, I can donate $550 and get 13?! What a bargain!!!" Little do they know the 10 points will be taken off the following year. They did offer that again this year though, so if his donor fee is truly "going up", it may be because of that.

On top of that, the actual ticket price has gone up every year except this year. This year Joe C said that since we were such awesome fans he wouldn't raise the price. Wonder what they'll say next year with those two shades of orange on the schedule? lol!